It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails making skies blue??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I thought this might be of interest to some, given recent claims in various threads about the skies not being as blue as they used to be.

Honestly - www.rense.com... (the same article seems to also be on "Chemtruth" and "Aircrap")

This article claims that "Manganese di-Bromo di-Fluoro-Benzidine (salts)" is making the sky a darker blue!!

According to Dr. Castle, this "new color blue is due to the chemical compounds Manganese di-Bromo di-Fluoro-Benzidine (salts). They are added to Chemtrails so that light is not reflected; but, rather, these compounds refract both light and dark. Therefore, it works the atmosphere into what is called 'a coherent phase fiber optics refraction' in a crystalline (the salts) blue material. So, the sky 'looks' blue; but actually it only has the refracted color of whatever color (bright or dark) is above it."

I wonder if he understands why the sky is blue in the first place??
www.sciencemadesimple.com...

Dr. Castle told me yesterday, "the color is based on ultramarine blue/violet that has been micronized into aerosolized particulates and deployed into the open atmosphere." He notes: "This aerosol has 500 times more manganese and a huge level of a toxic dibromo-flouro-benzene compounds. This helps the aerosols stay aloft for longer periods of time, unlike the heavier barium and aluminum. This also has been tested; and has higher levels of arsenic and gallium, both of which have been independently tested by Arizona Skywatch and others."

so apparently aluminium & barium should be falling to the ground - but we can't actualy find them??

The only place you will find the phrase " coherent phase fiber optics refraction" on the net seems to be this article on various chemmie sites.

And I can't find any mention of "Manganese di-Bromo di-Fluoro-Benzidin" anywhere via google at all. Opps - found it on "Metabunk" while searching for the "Universal Atmospheric Protection Act "

the article mentions "brilliant polymer chemist Dr. Mike Castle .....the author of the Universal Atmospheric Protection Act (tied up in Congress for several years). "

however the "Universal Atmospheric Protection Act" does not actually appear to be IN congress at all - I can't find any reference to it anywhere except chemmie sites - the text of it is at a link on Castles page on the Anti-corruption society website - anticorruptionsociety.com...

Are these guys just making this up??!!

edit on 17-5-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: crappy typing

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
If you can't find something on Google that is Important shouldn't that tell you a little something about Google? It does me....Follow the $$$$$$$.....

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul
Are these guys just making this up??!!

Sounds like you hit the nail on the head there. Not saying that I'm sold on either side of the story, but that question seems to hold more water than the conspiracy theory version of the story for me these days...

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Caji316
If you can't find something on Google that is Important shouldn't that tell you a little something about Google?

Did you read his post? He did find that on Google, but only on "chemtrail" sites. That's because the quoted phrase is bogus and has no basis in any kind of scientific fact.

Follow the $$$$$$$.....

I have been following the money, and it all leads back to the money that "chemtrail" websites make on their advertising.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Im a big conspiracy theorist myself, but come on man, the sky blue because of chemicals? Dont be that big of a conspiracy theorist. Skys are reflection of sunlight

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ab123
Im a big conspiracy theorist myself, but come on man, the sky blue because of chemicals? Dont be that big of a conspiracy theorist. Skys are reflection of sunlight

The post isn't a reflection of ATG's views, rather, he is pointing out the inconsistencies in the "chemtrail" hoax.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by adeclerk

I thought Abg was reflecting (sic) my own opinion of the article rather than suggesting I was agreeing ith it.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   

If you can't find something on Google that is Important shouldn't that tell you a little something about Google? It does me....Follow the $$$$$$$.....

as has been pointed out I DID find it on Google.....in multiple chemtrail sites carrying the same article.

And since it doesn't seem to exist anywhere else on the 'net I think my theory that it is a load of make-believe is stronger than your (apparent) theorythat it is somehow important and TPTB are hiding it - clearly Google is NOT hiding it at all - else why woudl it come up at all?

and as has been pointed out the $$'s all point to the profesional hoax-merchants making money from the gullible and the paranoid.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   

these compounds refract both light and dark

They refract dark?

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Caji316

Stock answer from the Chemie side. can't explain something so "they" are Involved.
This time google are the "they" Lols

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   

I thought Abg was reflecting (sic) my own opinion of the article rather than suggesting I was agreeing ith it.

Are you sure?

Maybe I was confused because of this post he made in regards to who is "spraying":

Originally posted by Ab123
Im not sure, but i see them all the time, one day i saw about 10 jets or unidentified jets, not UFO's. jet streams such as afterburners from a jet or a space shuttel smoke usually last about an hour, this smoke from these big not jet looking, like big air liners, smoke went away in about 10 seconds

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Not 100%...but I didn't think the possibility I was wrong worth creating a post over

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Not 100%...but I didn't think the possibility I was wrong worth creating a post over

You can be wrong all you want (judging by your posts, you're practically infallible
) but I won't let you be wrong if it makes a chemie look slightly more rational!

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
bump for people thinking their skys are not as blue as they used to be - this particular version of the chemtrails conspiracy says that chemtrails are making skies bluer - not washing it out at all!!

Can you please get all your ducks in a row and come back to us when you figure which it is?

Thanks

AtG.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Here we go prepare for a 23 page thread consisting of nothing but trolling one another.

new topics

top topics

join