It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A formal introduction

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Hello friends!

I thought it might be nice of me to give you all a formal introduction so you can know who I am, what I'm about and what I believe.

The name is b3l13v3(leet speak for believe), if you didn't catch that already, and I'm a 22 year old aspiring philosopher(who'd of thought), although I more recently find myself bound to college and the lovely pursuit of technology, majoring in a Computer Science field.

My passion is helping people and I hope to one day be able to do it everyday. I think the world is a great place, a beautiful place where the imagination is the limit. I think that we all can relate:

"Imagination is more important than knowledge."
-Albert Einstein

I've found myself on many the occasion be placed beyond my immediate consent in rather abnormal situations, places and with even more abnormal people. People who have told me things that are so far off this planet that it'd make you think twice about what's real or not. If it adds any substance, these people we're placed in a very specific position where they shouldn't be telling people these kind of things anyways, ever.

One person told me he had watched another person channel UFOs, lights in the sky. This person told me that he had studied as a monk in South Korea, he had been blind folded for a period of 3 days to increase his other senses, and he was able to see without his eyes at one point. He told me all of this, and by him telling me all of this he could of landed himself in a position with the law that wouldn't have been all to good for him, considering he was suppose to be "counseling" me and not "promoting" what most would consider "insanity".

But one thing he told me, one thing that stuck with me for along time was what he told me when I asked him why enlightenment felt so scary, why it felt like I was afraid of it..

He says,

"Well, you can't fill a quart with a gallon, now can you?"

At the time those words came from his mouth, I knew exactly what he had meant. I wasn't ready yet.

That was 3 years ago.

Now I know what true enlightenment is, I've faced the negative aspect of the ego, I've sat there, drank a beer, and listened to my brain literally tell me "Just let it all go, go back to the way things used to be."

Like some kind of hard-coded anti-individualism fail-safe mechanism was implanted in my brain.... That day my brain told me that, was about 6-7 months ago. About 6-7 months ago, I was figuring out my enlightenment, seeing the world in a way I hadn't ever seen before, and some pretty magical things happened. One or two days in that period of time, I was in complete bliss, naturally, I was in connection with the world, nature and other people on a higher level than I had ever been before. I literally saw emotion, I could see it with something like a third eye.

Anyways, a few weeks later I began my semester and unfortunately I didn't believe at that time I could multi-task, and be enlightened and focus on worldly requisites.

About 4-5 days ago, out of nowhere, an alarm went off in my head. And I woke back up from my slumber, and I came here.

I guess a few other things I could point out...

I'm a great guy. Love spending time with my family, helping out whenever possible...
My mother was a great person, she taught me what love was, she inspired me.
Love computers....

Oh yeah, and I can't wait to have a Subaru WRX STi and take it out to the race track. It is inhuman after all to deny our worldly desires, however I know that will come with time.

Feel free to ask me any questions.

Peace!

edit on 17-5-2011 by b3l13v3 because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-5-2011 by b3l13v3 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Welcome chatterbox!
Looking forward to reading your posts.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by thedoctorswife

And you to, friend!

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by b3l13v3

And you to, friend!

Dont get too excited, i have a brain the size of a pea
There are however, some very bright people on this site.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by b3l13v3

Interesting introduction.
Welcome to ATS!

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Haha, no you don't you just think you do!

reply to post by manta78

Thanks!

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Hello and welcome!

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

I've seen some of your posts, keep on posting and enjoy!

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by TSearchX

That I will.

Thanks for viewing, always feel free to interject. No such thing as enemies, just people with opposing ideas

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS my friend!

It seems like you landed here for a definite reason. I cultivate myself in Falun Dafa so what you are talking about really resonates with me since that is what I do every day. The supernormal abilities can be cultivated if one follows Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance in daily life I believe.

I have a special book link in my signature below about such matters, I am pretty convinced you will be interested in reading that book...

/Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance is good, Falun Dafa is good

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing a bit of your life dude. i also appreciate the message, it was a spectacular gift if you catch me drift. So stay afloat 'til the storm pass, be it soon that the light shall cast, upon our spirits, strong, but tried, we charge out the dark, waves of infinite we ride.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by xacto

Holy cow, can't edit posts after 4 hours? That's a bit of screwed up aspect. Keep it cool.
edit on 20-5-2011 by xacto because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Your an eloquent writer friend. "Lucky" (has nothing to do with if if it even exist) to be so young an to have become what you have become. Some of us stumble upon at a later age. I did not ask either.

The gallon might have fit into the quart, or it might not have. The gallon might have been only a half gallon in reality. Truths are but half truths, Lies are half truths.The gallon could have been more than a gallon.

The container runneth over and gets messy.

You have a big container.

Welcome to ATS.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by timewalker

Maybe the key is to have an empty cup, yeah?

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by b3l13v3

Hey, when you hit 20 posts, send me a private message. Just to throw this out there, if i don't officially know you, or you I, regardless, we are linked in some manner. You can either trust me or not, but if you so decide, send me a private message, or maybe ill see you in the city by the sea.

Peace brotha

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: b3l13v3
It must have something to do with synchronicity...
Such a time to welcome so many years later.

It is inhuman after all to deny our worldly desires, however I know that will come with time.

I think the desires of our hearts adjust as we evolve? Worldly desires turns less selfish after time, yes?

new topics

top topics

join