It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Helicopter, Pakistani Military Exchange Fire at Border

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
U.S. Helicopter, Pakistani Military Exchange Fire at Border

1. The US does a raid into Pakistan, claiming that they've taken out OBL without submitting conclusive evidence.

2. The US now makes claims that Pakistan was harboring OBL.

It's no wonder that Pakistan isn't cooperating. However, if you're trying to start a war to jump start the economy, legally euthanize US citizens in that war to curb austerity, and further promote UN imperialism by monopolizing commodities; WWIII seems like a win-win proposition.

edit on 17-5-2011 by CodeRed3D because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I think a lot of the reason these Pakistan altercations haven't been front page news has everything to do with the sensitivity of the situation. And imo, thats a good thing.

Many people don't realize it, but Pakistan is a nuclear armed country. So this is one topic I'm actually glad to see is being sub headlined by the MSM, and I wouldn't be surprised if the US government was involved in trying to keep it that way. I think this might be the line of hesitation for the US. Sure, they said Iraq had WMD's, but we all know how that turned out. We do however know for sure Pakistan has them, which is one reason the US has tried to keep a good relationship with them. However, thats just my opinion.

Tell you this much, if the Pakistan situation blows up, it could definitely lead to some very bad situations.

edit on 17-5-2011 by Lighterside because: typo correction

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I consider it part of my responsibility as President of the United States to fight against negative stereotypes of Islam wherever they appear.
Barack Obama

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by CodeRed3D

Here an alternate:

1. The US informs Pakistan of a raid or drone strike and the Pakistani ISI tips off the target.

2. Pakistan plays dumb and tells the US they don’t how the terrorist got away but they better keep the foreign aid gravy train rolling or supply lines into Afghanistan might be compromised and the Islamic fundamentalists might come to power in Pakistan.

It's no wonder that the US wouldn’t let them know in advance of the OBL raid.

For what its worth, I say let Pakistan turn into the next Islamic republic. The Indians would wipe them off the map.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by CodeRed3D

Pakistan admits obl was there.

Pakistan confirms he was killed there.

Pakistan stated that they fired first because the helicopter crossed the border. Maybe it did, maybe not. Not like there is a big red line on the ground. It returned fire (as any warrior would when someone tries to kill them) from the afghan side so it would have been very very close to the border and likely the crossing was a mistake.

Euthanizing American citizens? You need to take medicine bud....
edit on 17-5-2011 by Fiberx because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by SirMike

reply to post by Fiberx

I call it based on the facts. Pakistan was backed into a corner and said what the US wanted them to say for the sake of PR. That's of course, until the situation turned into a PR bombshell. The tune changed real quick when the story didn't play out to the facts that surfaced.

You'll have to give me a reference on who in Pakistan confirmed OBL was taken out. Last I researched this, none of the Pakistani officials saw the body either.

The Oil War in the Middle East has nothing to do with the National Security of the US and has everything to do with the Profits of a select few. This situation is tantamount to murder for every lost US soldier on that front.

Sending US troops to the front lines to be subject to gorilla tactics in the light of this situation is no different than euthanization. US troops signed a contract to protect the Nation, not some Senator's bottom line.

Anyways, Fiberx, go and jump on the WWIII bandwagon and like it. You'll eventually have to reconcile with a portion of the population that looks past the propaganda.

edit on 18-5-2011 by CodeRed3D because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   

top topics

join