It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World War 3 is Definitely Coming! Here's why.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

Link broken!

2nd.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea
Sorry folks I tried to post a link that just won't work on here and yet I was able to bookmark it.....hum...I wonder why the link wouldn't work here....frustrating!

Ok so I am going to now post part of the link and see what happens....

www.threeworldwars.com...

edit on 17-5-2011 by caladonea because: correct link

edit on 17-5-2011 by caladonea because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-5-2011 by caladonea because: correction once again of link

edit on 17-5-2011 by caladonea because: (no reason given)

A quote from the bottom of the first page from that web site says "The information on this website is not intended as advice on which to base life-changing decisions." I suggest you take their advice .

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   
6. The slow but steady replacement of religion by science.

Science will turn all humans into unimaginitive noncritical-thinking drugged up droids that will simply emulate their more humanlike ancestors (who have survived for centuries without drugs btw, suffering only made them stronger). When economy becomes less, there will be less money for the expensive, billion costing pharmaceutical industry to correct all the droids falling apart while religion has always been free of charge and promotes the user of the machine which can learn how to cope with adversity just by something imagined.
edit on 18/5/2011 by Dragonfly79 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Please correct me if I am mistaken? As I understand it a world war is classified as 70% or more of the globe involved with armed conflicts, war operations?

If so and I am just saying... We have the UK, USA, most of the Middle East +++ on a war footing not sure what percentage as a whole of the globe but we can't be far off that 70% mark?

Apologies is I am mistaken

Regards to it coming apposed to it being here, I don't see many countries left in which to join our party on the axis of evil tour.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by TechUnique
1. Imminent economy collapse.

2. Resources on this planet running out.

3. Planet is dying.

4. Political Revolution in progress.

5. To speed up power centralization and bring about a one world government.

You see, for the people pulling the strings behind the scenes, WW3 is the only way to secure power for the future.

A new age is coming.

You'd better believe it.

there's only one point, as a matter of fact:

1.USA still believes that can rule world.
Rest in my sig.
edit on 18-5-2011 by potential_problem because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Dinogur

where did you see that?

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
I´m gonna tell you how i think it could go down in the near Future:

1. Rising Tensions everywhere
1.1 Middle East,with the Incidents on Nabka Day it is very dangous now there,one wrong move and...
1.2 Between the US and Pakistan/China due to the killing of OBL and the attacks on Lybia,for Russia the upcoming Attacks on Syria
1.3 Tensions between EU Members due to the Euro Debt Crisis,which also has a second Reason. Destabilizing the EU near Breaking Point

2.The Market
2.1. With QE2 Ending,Prices "crashed" slightly,making the Dollar slightly stronger
2.2. The hitting of the Debt Ceiling,due to this,Funds are beeing raided right now and with that (and i´m not sure about this one) there won´t be anything left when -
2.3 QE3 is announced and the Printing Press is turned on,probably before the Funds are empty (probably beginning of August?). This will let the Prices skyrocket,the Dollar weakends to the Point that it crashes
2.4 The New Head of the IMF will make sure that the Euro goes down too. This is why Strauss-Kahn had to be replaced and why the Euro-Zone haas to be weak and destabilized,or it would have survived the Dollar Crash.
2.5 The Dollar and the Market crashes. The Euro crashes since they are already weakened due to the Euro Debt Crisis. China crashes,since they are too dependant on the US and EU to buy their Stuff. Japan is screwed already anyway as we all sadly know...
2.6. Russia is an unknown right now,other then selling Gas and Oil,i don´t know how an Economic Collapse would impact them. Probably widespread Civil Unrest.

3. After the crash
3.1. Civil Unrest like it is seen in Greece and recently Spain,everywhere in the West
3.2. False Flag "Terrorist Attacks",revenge for (again) killing OBL and also to take advantage of the Chaos
3.3. Martial Law
3.4. Due to the Chaos in the West and the loss of Protection,Israel is attacked on all Sides,due to the Tension on/after Nabka Day and the widespread unrest in the Middle East
3.5. N-Korea invades S-Korea

After that,is anyones guess what will or could gow down. It won´t be pretty

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Guess who won't be fighting the elitist's wars?; This guy right here. Thats for dogs and uneducated military men.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by TechUnique

Watch this video. It is a bit long BUT shows that We (USA) is The Evil Empire --- We to be power hungry - we to disregard others and their rights and FEARS -- WE SCARE THE HELL OUT OF the rest of the world! It scares me! Can't blame them for wanting - at any cost to empower themselves also just to DEFEND FROM US --- Disgusting how we live and act! Click the below link of Nuclear Explosions:
www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by The_Zomar

Isn't it a shame that "we" American s are "educated to think it is American to go "defend" our country -- and also terrible that people have to (well maybe not "have to" - that is another discussion) go make a living (decent money, benefits, pension - Especially GOOD When at Higher Levels).

Defend our country --We have been the attackers often --- We want your oil, your gold, your goods, your cheap labor, your women, your ... -- We attack in many ways - not just military but with our "Pull", power and swagger. We now are just beggining to "get what we gave" for years.

Just as Roman Empire crumbled - they took too much and still wanted more from those they ruled --- hmmm sounds like us - just that with technology, and the world now small (hours away from anything by air, etc.) rather than centuries to crumble, it takes only a few years once the first domino falls -- it has fallen! The rest of the world now knows it. They taste blood, they feel "their time has come". Can't blame them! Bullies becoming "the Bullied". It is us.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
so heres my brilliant idea. lets reinstate the draft but only take all the fattest stupidest most useless defective degenerate criminal drug addicted losers. we send them by the millions to run amok in enemy countries. we still keep our regular military of course but we only use them as a domestic defense force. they can run the show from the safety of our best D.U.M.B.s remotely. so when millions of soldiers die in this round of pointless warfare we arent wasting the better part of our population and leaving the scum behind to procreate a new generation of lazy idiots.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Castogere

Yes and who says we aren't experiencing WW3 right now? After all, there's no defined definition of how a war should be. . So much has come out regarding all those conspiracies, even if the majority of info is disinformation, maybe the powers that be had to take a radically new approach to war.

After all, usually the truth stares one right in the face.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shenon
I´m gonna tell you how i think it could go down in the near Future:

1. Rising Tensions everywhere
1.1 Middle East,with the Incidents on Nabka Day it is very dangous now there,one wrong move and...
1.2 Between the US and Pakistan/China due to the killing of OBL and the attacks on Lybia,for Russia the upcoming Attacks on Syria
1.3 Tensions between EU Members due to the Euro Debt Crisis,which also has a second Reason. Destabilizing the EU near Breaking Point

2.The Market
2.1. With QE2 Ending,Prices "crashed" slightly,making the Dollar slightly stronger
2.2. The hitting of the Debt Ceiling,due to this,Funds are beeing raided right now and with that (and i´m not sure about this one) there won´t be anything left when -
2.3 QE3 is announced and the Printing Press is turned on,probably before the Funds are empty (probably beginning of August?). This will let the Prices skyrocket,the Dollar weakends to the Point that it crashes
2.4 The New Head of the IMF will make sure that the Euro goes down too. This is why Strauss-Kahn had to be replaced and why the Euro-Zone haas to be weak and destabilized,or it would have survived the Dollar Crash.
2.5 The Dollar and the Market crashes. The Euro crashes since they are already weakened due to the Euro Debt Crisis. China crashes,since they are too dependant on the US and EU to buy their Stuff. Japan is screwed already anyway as we all sadly know...
2.6. Russia is an unknown right now,other then selling Gas and Oil,i don´t know how an Economic Collapse would impact them. Probably widespread Civil Unrest.

3. After the crash
3.1. Civil Unrest like it is seen in Greece and recently Spain,everywhere in the West
3.2. False Flag "Terrorist Attacks",revenge for (again) killing OBL and also to take advantage of the Chaos
3.3. Martial Law
3.4. Due to the Chaos in the West and the loss of Protection,Israel is attacked on all Sides,due to the Tension on/after Nabka Day and the widespread unrest in the Middle East
3.5. N-Korea invades S-Korea

After that,is anyones guess what will or could gow down. It won´t be pretty

In reality, who is going to invade Israel, when they have nuclear weapons to defend themselves and literally wipe out any country who sends troops into Israel. The EU countries are not going to attack each other, although they may allow the Euro to collapse due to the German-French egos. There is no real strategic importance to attacking each other though. North Korea is not really going to invade the South unless the situation changes and the odds are suddenly stacked in their favour.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by TechUnique

Ordo ab chao

top topics

<< 1   >>

join