It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

United Kingdom needs to do something now before its too late !!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Don't you get it. It's all to do with lower wages. It's the same in the U.K. as the U.S. as any other western country. The corporations and I might add unions own the politicians in a web of duplicitous morality based on some snake eating it's own tail do good farce but basically the outcome is the same. Blair and Thatcher might have had different outlooks but the outcome is still the same. Lower wages combined with a higher gdp based on corporate profits. My wife works for a union and she makes barely above minimum wage but still has to pay her dues. I think what most people really don't get is that in this situation nobody is really thing about the future. Rich corporate heads and union bosses living in castles atop of a ghetto sewer slum.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Your reaction is exactly what TPTB have been engineering.

Originally posted by johnaldo165
I am only expressing what i feel about this and what i know ok so dont say blah blah or what ever.

You sure you 'feel' this way or do you just 'think' this way?

i have served in the British army and now work off my own back but when i ask for something its always a NO.

So why not place your attention on the system that always says NO to you instead of fellow humans. Considering the majority, if not all positions of 'power' are held by non-human intelligence... it's not hard to see an agenda of divide and conquer. You have been being played very hard by the system to make you arrive at your current mindset.

When I tried to get a council house back in the early part of the last decade, I was told by the council official that 'we have to keep a certain amount of housing stock for asylum seekers'. So me and my then homeless family had to stay homeless, walking past the same empty houses day after day. I must admit, I heavily walked down the nationalist road back then. How can this happen to me, my family, my children. I wanted answers, governmental decisions didn't make sense. English kids being denied nursery places if their first language is English and they have a garden at home. I never had or have a problem with helping anyone but all of a sudden the world was looking unbalanced to me.

Reason why there is not much work in the uk is because there is too many here.

I disagree. The reason why there is not much work in the UK is because of the Illuminati controlled demolition of Western currencies. Manipulation everywhere you look on so many different levels.

Most white british people you speek to now about this is losing paticence with goverment about this and a think were almost there with it and soon it will end up a racial war on the streets and just like its happening now but it will be everywhare.

Posting on this issue as you have kind of lends itself too their over-arching agenda IMO.

The other thing and this is just how it is now days in the uk if a black man beats up a white man its just a slap on the wrist but if a white man beats up a black man its racial assult. now another story i have agood friend who dose boxing he got attacked in brighton by 2 black males saying "give us your wallet". my friend kicked the sh1t out of them and he got a racial assualt charge along with 100 hours of community service for a incident which was not his fault. They can hit you but if you hit back its a racial attack just bolloks really.

Again the adversary is not to be found in any ethnic minority but in the system itself. I never understood that, the bias reporting on such things in the media... that is until I realised the bigger picture. I agree the streets are being pushed to the brink of a racial bloodbath but I and many more realise the true enemy.

Forgive me if the tone of my reply is a little terse but I see in you someone who is beginning to walk down the mental Road to Nowhere. I wasted years of my life on that road as I'm sure many others have.

Good luck on your journey brother.

Peace.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Just to highlight the point you made regarding the medical profession. The only reason we have so many foreign medical staff, doctors or otherwise - even midwives is because as soon as our own homegrown students get their qualifications they are off like a shot working in the private sector or the places like the USA. Again we can blame the governments for the shoddy wages they impart on our medic angels - but only in part - Look at how our dentistry has gone the past 20 years. They jump straight into the private aspect with two feet and most ordinary folk are hard pressed to get a dentist. The stereotype of crap wonky British teeth aside dentistry is as important a service as any other, they can spot all manner of ailments before you even see a symptom. I wonder how burdened the NHS hospital side has become now people aren't spotting mouth cancers until too late?.

As for the full house of fresh immigrants now being able to afford a house, well that's simple, they just pool all the money they receive from the benefits. The reason many a common joe here can't get even a council house - well it's just idiotic. Not 10 years ago the government were wailing about there not being enough housing stock to go around so what do they do? Fund so called regeneration projects nationwide - turfing out tenants & homeowners left, right and center with insulting compulsory purchase orders under the guise that they will rebuild new homes for those people and new, when infact thousands of homes (whole communities) now stand derelict & rotting since the regeneration plan was scrapped. Those that DID see any regeneration now probably realise the plans they submitted were a complete con and only for the likes of the affluent.

If we go into the debate of immigrants, well there are those who deem the majority of British workshy spongers & scream we need an influx of new workers. Well I don't believe we are, we simply need a fairer pay system but even then it would be like closing the floodgates too late - the damage has already been done. Child benefit gets paid to workers families in other countries, ex-pats get their share too. LOL ex-pats - surely if you didn't want to be here and can afford your Costa Del Sol tavern you shouldn't get any bloody benefits?.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Why is it that foriganers come over and get everything even when thay have not even worked a day in there live or not payed any tax. That family above lived in uk for 3 years and have everything. This as you can see ****ing ****es me off more so how many times you see in the papper mohammad blah blah killed blah blah its all the ****ing time, its very hardly steve oak or joe bloggs.

Dont be mad at the people who come to this country, they did not create the system, they are mearley taking advatage of it. Why no write to the gov'mnt instead of posting your stupidity on this forum.

I read on hear i think that by 2020 the uk will have aprox 20m muslims in the uk this is absolutly outragious as we have a population of 65m so 1 3rd of the country are just muslims, what about affricans eastern europens and the others its a ****ing joke. Reason why there is not much work in the uk is because there is too many here.

whats wrong with that many muslims? they are human beings just as we are, they have the right to live where they want, and what you fail to remember is that many who come to the UK are seeking safety from opressive and corrupt gov's. How would you like it if the birish gov started beating you for talking out against david cameroon, or soildiers raped your wife? you wouldnt stay int his country long would you.

How often do you go to the hospital and see how many forigen doctors are there its just not on we need to take back the country before its too late.

HA the NHS would not survive for one minute without doctors, nurses and staff from around the world. Also many of these 'foreign' doctors actually studied for their medical degrees in the UK. oh and im pretty sure they pay taxes, so not every 'foreigner' is a tax dodging, council house grabbing alien.

Once they get into goverment thats it game over they need to sort this right now as the problem is just getting worse and bang are country will be like a war zone just like theres.

Oh no some Osama Bin Laden/Saddam Hussein lookalike is going to get voted in, impose sharia law and make everyone wear burkhas and burn pigs at the steak. Grow up, they would need to be elected in, idiot, and even of they did they couldnt make major changes, without the rest of the gov or the people speaking out about it?

How do you expect the true white british people to feel

What the hell?, now your sounding like a racist. you do not have to be white to be british, I am mixed race, my parents were born here, I am just as british as you are, are we (non-white british) not aknowledged in your little rant becasue all people of colour are 'foreigners'?

when the goverment says yeah lets go build a mosk with tax payers money.

Forget the cost of the mosque, how much do you think the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan have cost us, for what? you said you have served in the armed forces and I am very greatfull and humbled by your courage to fight for us as a nation, but that mosque we are building is nothing compared to the mosques, infrastructure, famillies, lives, business destoryed by our gov in Iraq and Afghanistan.

'How do you think the true low income white people feel when they see them in our council houses. How do you feel seeing then driving around in brand new cars when you go to work driving a 15 year old scrap machine.'

Again you seem to think there are only white british people, and you also seem to think that those of colour have better jobs than you?. Im on minimum wage, I cant even afford to drive and can hardly afford public transport. you think because you are white you are any different to me, NO! I get more angry watching the bankers, the royal familly and the politicians lying to us on a daily basis, forcing us to work like their drones, while they sit at the top of the pile laughing as to how gullible and stupid society is.

It needs to stop and needs to stop now since we let then in our country look how the violence has risin sharply through out the UK.

you didnt let them in the gov did, and where would we be without them, the fact is that those who came to this country worked low skilled, low payed jobs that no british person would have dared to do.

soon it will end up a racial war on the streets and just like its happening now but it will be everywhare.

Only racists create racial war. End of, Black, white, asian it doesnt matter who starts its still racism.

The other thing and this is just how it is now days in the uk if a black man beats up a white man its just a slap on the wrist but if a white man beats up a black man its racial assult. now another story i have agood friend who dose boxing he got attacked in brighton by 2 black males saying "give us your wallet". my friend kicked the sh1t out of them and he got a racial assualt charge along with 100 hours of community service for a incident which was not his fault. They can hit you but if you hit back its a racial attack just bolloks really.

Again dont be mad at those attacking your freind, they didnt sentance him, instead take a long hard look at our criminal justice system and have a look as to how flawed it is, the law is a joke, always has been and always will be.

Honestly you post sounds more like a racist rant, that does not speak for the majority of the british public. Being british extends beyond being white. So why dont you quit moaning and have a long think about your views, because they are a load of BS, that have no foundation what so ever.

How would you like it if i said 'you white british had your chance and fu****d it up, the council gave you homes and you turned all turned into money sucking chavs and pikeys, never working a day in your life. sitting on your asses, doing nothing but eating egg and chips and drinking special brew all day long.' Do you know what that sounds like, you, the sound of a moron.

I tried to be respectful but honestly you sound like one of those EDL pillocks that have no clue as to how the country actually functions on an economic, political and social scale. You guys see a 'brown' person and just go nust with the 'foreigner' BS.

GET MAD AT THE GOVERNMENT there the ones who make stupid laws, THE POLICE thay unlawfully intimidate and harras us. THE BANKS, they stole a large chunk of our taxes and are still laughing at us to this day. THE MULTINATIONAL ORGANISATIONS they dont pay their taxes, and trust me its way more than the asian or african down the road is dodging.

Grow up, Wake up or Shut up.

P.S you remind me of this dude

edit on 18-5-2011 by DaChronic because: spelling

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by johnaldo165

I understand and i've seen and lived through the injustice of it all(i don't want to go into my personal life to much but i will say i've lived in Leicester for awhile and defiantly see your point).The system does need to change.People find it to easy to abuse.But its not all the foreigners fault. The amount of young girls that get pregnant just so they can get a place to live(knew a girl who did that).Our get there family to write letters to the council saying "some big family dispute" he/her getting kicked out shes going to be homeless.... Yea i knew someone who did that and managed to get up the list faster. Its ridiculous the majority of people relying on the system ruin it for the people who actually need it.
ultimately its the government fault and placing the blame on race won't help and is going backwards as a society.
If they don't fix it soon. The saying "British jobs for British workers" will become alot more popular.

P.S the PC culture the gov. encourges doesn't help also.
edit on 18-5-2011 by Bixxi3 because: sp

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   
LOL that chav was really funny. One thing i don't miss about England was the chavs.
I have to ask whats wrong with British citizens saying hey We don't want all these immigrents coming into the country the system can't handle it and its not right that our tax money goes to help illegal immigrants who abuse the system?

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Mate I feel for you, I really do. Especially after serving in the forces you should be a priority for housing. But you can't blame these immigrants though. Even us Brits leave for a better life abroad and if you were in their position im sure you would do the same to have a better life for your daughter, Be mad atr the govt not at the immigrants.

I hate to say it but if you were unemployed you prob would get housing. Its very noble that you work and dont take the benefits route like so many others. I would suggest dont just work, learn everything about whatever business that your in. You can make it right to the top in any business from the ground position but it takes a LOT of work and just as much risk and balls.

Im at uni now but before I decided to go I was working all kindsa jobs just for bread, I laboured getting £6 an hour to break my back for 11 hours a day for almost 2 years on and off and I had the problem that immigrants were always drying the work up. I never blamed them though, the Polish who I worked with were some of the funniest and nicest guys I've come accross and I cant blame them for wanting to earn a betterlife for themsleves and their families.

The system is F'd up, and thats the govt's fault not these peoples. I sincereley hope you catch a break, I would suggest writing to your local MP and approaching newspapers about this problem, a bit of bad PR sadly is the best way to get your point accross as all they care about is image.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Also thats ridiculous what happened to your mate. My two best mates just went to court on battery charges after defending themslevs from an unprovoked attack against 3 strangers, My mate (also a boxer) broke one guys nose and cheekbone but only after he attacked first and can you believe it they had to worry for nearly a year about getting a prison sentance! The other guy should be in the dock! We cant even defend ourselves anymore!

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by DaChronic

Fantastic reply, I enjoyed that

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Bixxi3

The problem is the op says 'foreiners', he means anyone who doesnt come from the UK. many foreigners who are in fact legally here pay their taxes and contribute to society allot more than some british people do. They do not steal our jobs either, its not thier fault BRITISH employers hire them over us, its not their fault the government hands them a house and free money, OP has too much hate fueled by propaganda, reading too much of the sun of the mirror if you ask me.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   
hi there

part of me agrees with the original post, but i also disagree with other parts.
i totally agree with the housing issue, my family and i were in a situation a few years back, where we were in a 2 bedroom council flat, and when my partner became pregnant, and gave birth to our daughter, the council could not move us up to a 3 bedroom property, and we were in a situation that we were sharing our bedroom with our 2 yr old daughter, due to laws, she was not allowed to share a room with her 16 yr old brother. we ended up having to find a private rental property, which meant that the rent doubled, and ended up putting extra strain on the benefits etc.
i also have been a house husband for the past 7 yrs, and now finding it impossible to get back into employment due to not having recent work references. my partner has been working, but due to the now higher cost of rent, our finances just do not stretch far enough.
now, if i was to have a family of 10 living next door to me being able to buy a house for cash within just 3 years of being in the country, i would possibly be jealous, but i also take a step back and look at it from another angle, and compare it to our own lifestyle and way of family life.....
if we were able to move my parents into our home, along with my partners sister, hubby, and kids, it would not take us long at all till we could afford to buy a house for cash, and a big flash car etc...
we would have 5 full ttime wages coming into the house, plus parents would be able to look after the children, eliminating any childcare costs etc... it would also cut down on the amount of council tax. as it is right now, we have 3 council tax bills to pay between us all, but all under one roof, would make a massive saving. and the same would go for all other bills/expenditures. you would be able to save a fortune, work all the available overtime to get a massive wage, and reap all the benefits of this life style.
5 years of living in a cramped accomodation would be worth it, as you would then be able to buy a bigger house further down the line... for cash, and then look at maybe buying a family buisness, like a shop or something.
there is no need to get jealous over the totally different family values. if we are too scared and feel too invaded by having ALL our family live with us, then it is our loss.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by bert666
reply to post by arollingstone

Typical British nationalistic attitude no m8 all he is saying is like what most of us ex army think
what did we serve for what did all the people who have died in vane for this country for nothing
for us to be treated as a second class citizen to them
you are the one who needs to open you er eyes

I don't mean to sound like a douche, but unfortunately I feel that they did fight and die in vain. You don't fight for your country's occupants these days, you fight for it's megalomaniac leaders. ..And bankers, investors, etc. i.e. anyone who dictates what the army 'needs' to do, but never actually join the army themselves.

Besides, fighting for a country for any other purpose (similar to street fights) than defence is nonsense. I recognise that many people who 'serve the country' have really noble intentions and are extremely brave and honourable individuals. But, they are mislead imo. No one should have to die for a country.

a) It doesn't really exist
b) It certainly wouldn't die for you.

I never said anything about opening eyes, but whilst you're dropping lines like that - ex-military tend to get locked into certain perspectives. I suggested he refocus on the root causes of problems, not symptoms. Even if you got rid of anyone who isn't of white Anglo-Saxon descent, you'd have new equally significant problems.

Edit: To clarify, in principal I don't have an issue with anyone living anywhere. But being practical, I do think England made a lot of mistakes with the EU - they really need to control their influx of illegal immigrants.

On the other hand, when it comes to Indian and Pakistani immigrants - you reap what you sew. Britain absolutely raped India, socially and economically (despite any benefits they may have coincidentally provided) during the days of the Empire. They did it to a lot of countries.
edit on 18-5-2011 by arollingstone because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-5-2011 by arollingstone because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
it sounds like not only were there 10+ people living in the flat or whatever, but there were also 10+ incomes. maybe we should start moving families in together so life as we know it could become affordable.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dezero
I feel for you my friend. I'm in the same boat. If you have a partner and a child you have no chance.
I'm married with and have a 6 month old. I lived in Westminster all my life, in fact you can trace my family tree past great grandparents who were born in westminster. My mum has a council house but they changed the law so you can't even pass it down to your siblings anymore.
My wife is suffering depression because of it. She is on medication. Do they care? hell no.
I was extreemly annoyed before but after finding out the people control our nations are trying to slowly take away our freedom and nationality I realised I am powerless. It's divide and conquer mate.They would never have got away with it if they did it 50 years ago. The last bit of community left in english society are the pubs. And look what they have done to them. Unfortunately the only way to get around this problem is to lie. Tell your girlfriend to go down the council saying you've kicked her and the child out. She'll get housed. It'll make you look like an evil c**t but at least your family will be ok. If you declare yourslef living there you will be made to pay bacdated child maintanence so never do that. Their whole goal is to break up the family and seperate people. Good luck buddy

Obviously each situation is different but i have to say why the hell should any family just be given a house to pass through the generations? If one generation is in need, fine then join the queue. Hereditary social housing is inherently unfair on the population that actually contribute by paying taxes and working, etc. Now im not saying that social housing equals unemployment but i can say for fact that large parts of south yorkshire, for example, that have high cases of hereditary social housing also have unemployment going back in some families over 30 years! This makes me so mad.....are they really expecting us to believe that over the past 30 years there have been jobs in the area? And before anyone starts, this is my 'stomping ground' if you will - i know there are areas that have struggled since the mines shut but in all honesty they are only 10 to 20 miles from areas that have had plenty of work. Sheer laziness frankly......

Anyhow, rant over. For the rest of it, i actually agree with the OP. Spent 5 years living in Bradford and seen first hand how things are going - including several years as a secondary school teacher in Bradford. However, as others have pointed out, this is not the fault of the immigrants. Rather this is down to policy implementation over the years from successive governments although in all honesty the largest blame lies squarely with the previous regime, sorry government

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rekrul
it sounds like not only were there 10+ people living in the flat or whatever, but there were also 10+ incomes. maybe we should start moving families in together so life as we know it could become affordable.
yes AND we could stop using beds and just have hooks on the wall for our armpits just think how many could live in a house then. i mean we could really pack them in maybe 20-30 per house

lowering the standard of living is the worst idea take a look at china thats noway to live

its good for bussines but kinda sucks if you just want a peaceful enjoyable life

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by davesmart

It's all part of the plan. Race wars/religious crusades, "us" verses "them." Control out of chaos. Hate and confusion. Fear! Forces of evil, working in the shadows. Visit your local house of Rothschild.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   

You make a lot of good points, but try to refrain from throwing words like 'idiot' around on here.. its looked upon unfavourably.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by arollingstone

Sorry I must have got a bit heated, but this kind of stuff really makes my blood boil. I didnt mean to be rude, I have allot of respect for the man, he put his life on the line to protect and fight for what he believes in, but his rant sounded like something that would be printed in the sun or sum rubbish. People have the right to live where they want, better their lives and seek peace and hapiness, after all that is all we want as humans is to be happy.

I get sick and tired of people being so shallow and narrow minded, thinking that all there is to life is money and material possesions, judging people because the way they look or dress. we are all the same, we eat, sleep and s***, we all want to be loved, we all want to be happy.

How are we supposed to unite as a nation, and ultimatley as humans, when people like the OP assume that this is 'their country', I supposed i'm doing the same thing as he is, getting mad at someone or something when its not his fault really, too much MSM rubbish. I read about waking people up and starting revolution, but until people like the OP start to wake up and smell the coffee we are all doomed, because free thinkers are rare and in a minority.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   

I agree and can relate to your perspective, a lot of what he's written sounds like BNP bile.. just looking out to keep it civil. I used to do the same thing, get annoyed and call someone a 'moron' but it detracts from your point and gets you in trouble

Nothing worse than calling out a racist or whatever and receiving a 'SNIP' in the middle of your post, when they don't

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flavian

Originally posted by Dezero
I feel for you my friend. I'm in the same boat. If you have a partner and a child you have no chance.
I'm married with and have a 6 month old. I lived in Westminster all my life, in fact you can trace my family tree past great grandparents who were born in westminster. My mum has a council house but they changed the law so you can't even pass it down to your siblings anymore.
My wife is suffering depression because of it. She is on medication. Do they care? hell no.
I was extreemly annoyed before but after finding out the people control our nations are trying to slowly take away our freedom and nationality I realised I am powerless. It's divide and conquer mate.They would never have got away with it if they did it 50 years ago. The last bit of community left in english society are the pubs. And look what they have done to them. Unfortunately the only way to get around this problem is to lie. Tell your girlfriend to go down the council saying you've kicked her and the child out. She'll get housed. It'll make you look like an evil c**t but at least your family will be ok. If you declare yourslef living there you will be made to pay bacdated child maintanence so never do that. Their whole goal is to break up the family and seperate people. Good luck buddy

Obviously each situation is different but i have to say why the hell should any family just be given a house to pass through the generations? If one generation is in need, fine then join the queue. Hereditary social housing is inherently unfair on the population that actually contribute by paying taxes and working, etc. Now im not saying that social housing equals unemployment but i can say for fact that large parts of south yorkshire, for example, that have high cases of hereditary social housing also have unemployment going back in some families over 30 years! This makes me so mad.....are they really expecting us to believe that over the past 30 years there have been jobs in the area? And before anyone starts, this is my 'stomping ground' if you will - i know there are areas that have struggled since the mines shut but in all honesty they are only 10 to 20 miles from areas that have had plenty of work. Sheer laziness frankly......

Anyhow, rant over. For the rest of it, i actually agree with the OP. Spent 5 years living in Bradford and seen first hand how things are going - including several years as a secondary school teacher in Bradford. However, as others have pointed out, this is not the fault of the immigrants. Rather this is down to policy implementation over the years from successive governments although in all honesty the largest blame lies squarely with the previous regime, sorry government

Do you not think this has all been planned? Once well built homes for paid workers over the years the governments have methodically crushed the working class tenants offspring into the ground by taking away the pits, the industries, the education & the will to work. They know damn well those places would turn into sink estates, they WANT them to. Purely so they can buy up the housing in those no go areas for a pittance & erect nice posh housing worth an absolute fortune that not even working first time buyers can afford.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join