It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

United Kingdom needs to do something now before its too late !!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by johnaldo165

So I guess you are in Southern california 'east' right? We have the 'exact' same problems here with the illegal immgrant issue.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ..5..

Errm he is in the UK, hence the service in the British Army!

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by zookey

Jealousy.

I'm surprised you didn't say racist.

Let's face it, in this day in age, average citizens of countries (take your pick) aren't allowed to not support hundreds of thousands of foreigners flooding into their country annually. The ones that protest it are either racist or, as you put it "jealous".

edit on 17-5-2011 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Typical British nationalistic attitude. Blame collective subservience to a centralised authority that no one is content with, not minorities. And moreover, blame that British defeatist ‘bloody rubbish in’t it? Oh well, there’s nowt we can do about it’ attitude. There isn’t a single British politician out there that gives a damn about anyone other than themselves. Why vote for parties that time and time again deliver nothing beneficial to anyone, then blame each other for the parties’ actions?

I don’t like it when people prioritise themselves higher than others. It’s ok for British people to emigrate, ‘steal’ all the foreigners’ jobs in their countries (usually the best jobs too - upper management etc.) and get paid much higher wages, but it’s not ok for foreigners to try to make a living in Britain? Never mind when Britain decides to help invade other countries and make vast sums of profit off the blood of civilians there, along with the destruction of their livelihoods.

The UK will not be 1/3 Muslim in 2020 – those statistics are so baseless. Even if the Muslim population did rise to 20 million, you choose to ignore that the rest of the population would also increase substantially.

It also sounds like your mate used excessive violence against these guys. He clearly shouldn’t have been done for racial assault, or for anything if they physically threatened him. However, whilst it’s ok to use force to defend oneself and evade the situation, to beat them senseless to prove a point is unnecessary. Other than for defensive reasons, I have no sympathy for anyone who beats up anyone else. Seems as if your friend has been in his fair share of fights?

You’re right to be frustrated at your own situation, but your focus is way off.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by arollingstone

Typical British nationalistic attitude. Blame collective subservience to a centralised authority that no one is content with, not minorities. And moreover, blame that British defeatist ‘bloody rubbish in’t it? Oh well, there’s nowt we can do about it’ attitude. There isn’t a single British politician out there that gives a damn about anyone other than themselves. Why vote for parties that time and time again deliver nothing beneficial to anyone, then blame each other for the parties’ actions?

I don’t like it when people prioritise themselves higher than others. It’s ok for British people to emigrate, ‘steal’ all the foreigners’ jobs in their countries (usually the best jobs too - upper management etc.) and get paid much higher wages, but it’s not ok for foreigners to try to make a living in Britain? Never mind when Britain decides to help invade other countries and make vast sums of profit off the blood of civilians there, along with the destruction of their livelihoods.

The UK will not be 1/3 Muslim in 2020 – those statistics are so baseless. Even if the Muslim population did rise to 20 million, you choose to ignore that the rest of the population would also increase substantially.

It also sounds like your mate used excessive violence against these guys. He clearly shouldn’t have been done for racial assault, or for anything if they physically threatened him. However, whilst it’s ok to use force to defend oneself and evade the situation, to beat them senseless to prove a point is unnecessary. Other than for defensive reasons, I have no sympathy for anyone who beats up anyone else. Seems as if your friend has been in his fair share of fights?

You’re right to be frustrated at your own situation, but your focus is way off.

with some of your statements above this is not correct, We the UK population send millions abroad helping others in a needy situation. But the problem is we have thousends of our own in a situation which should be more priorty helping our own single mums and dads should be number 1 first. Helping our own children that live day to day in povity should be our own main focous.

Also you said that my friend used excessive force can i ask what you would do in this situation would you go into your pocket and hand it over and say thanks guys cheers, Ill go cash point and give you more if you would like or would you stand your ground, More so with how it is nodays on the streets in the UK if you dont batter the attacker normally you will get battered for standing up for your self. My focous is not way off at all your telling me that Mr smith say has 2 kids can barly afford to run a home as he has to rent in the privet sector and cant really afford to drive a car to work get almost nothing from the state but a family that has been hear 5 mins gets brand new car nice 3 bedroom house and all state benifiets. It not right at all, people that come to the UK should be made to do UK national service for a minimum of 3 years to be actually entitled to claim these. When we send them to fight there own then they will stop flooding our doors. This is not a prespective ITS ALL FACT. THE UK NEEDS TO SEND THEM HOME NOW ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   
My understanding is that in the Asian community they sometimes buy cars between them and share them. Which could explain some of the big flash cars they have a fondness for

Of more concern imo is their self imposed non integration. It's like having a country within a country. Not good.
It's been long said that the previous government allowed in a lot of immigrants as a deliberate policy/social engineering..
I think we should be wary of using colour as a divide - there are plenty of black UK born people who feel the same.
Also let's not forget that we were sold down the river re the EU - which means that Eastern Europeans working here can now claim child benefit for their kids back home. Many live in HMOs. They send/take the money back home and do not invest in our society. Their presence drives down salaries while increasing the burden on health and other services.
A friend told me that on a bus once, she was the only person speaking English. How can this be good?

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Your government should have listened when they had the chance.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Didn't you read the sign on the door?

DENY IGNORANCE.

You've been denied.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 02:43 AM
link   

My friend, if you are really finding it difficult to make ends meet and are having a problem with housing, your best friend is SAAFA: Even though you are ex-Army, you are still entitled to help.

We are still one big family, and I think that if you have a good case, you will not be turned down.

If you are interested:

www.ssafa.org.uk...

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 03:41 AM
link   
First of all if you used your head you wouldn't be in this financial situation that you claim.

You have a computer obviously so use it.

After a five minute search and using details that you have put in your posts I have come to the following budget plan..

You work minimum wage, that's £5.93ph so working from that based on a 37.5 hour working week you earn £222.38 pw or £963.62pcm or £11563.76pa

Using the governments online benefits adviser service and using the following assumptions

Rent: £750
Council Tax: £130pm
Savings: None
Partner: unemployed
Childcare: looked after by partner

You are entitled to:

Council Tax Benefit: £1387.88
Child Benefit: £1667.12
Child Tax Credit: 2747.52
Working Tax Credit: 2261.11

A Total of £8063.64pa or £671.97pm

Added to your income that gives you £1635 per month.

So £1635 - £750 rent = £885 per month or £204 per week....
easy to budget and not that badly off really?

Secondly,
Before you start slating the "immigrants" try to get off your arse and research how the benefits system can help you instead of moaning about everyone else...

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Wait, I've been a foreigner all my life and NOTHING has come easy to me ever. I have never heard of that you get an apartment handed like it was something in abundance. I never heard that they give you an equal income to a salary when you have the bad luck of being unemployed for a short period of time.

If you ever get on social benefit checks, you would hardly get enough to buy new garments.

I got into a nasty depression developing GAD, OCD and social phobia 5 years ago.

Blaming it on the immigrants, gypsies, blacks, gays is history repeating it self altogether.

Everything is not what it seems the majority at times behind the invididual(s).

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 03:59 AM
link   

with some of your statements above this is not correct,

Such as?

We the UK population send millions abroad helping others in a needy situation.

The UK population is really cheap when it comes to this.

Also you said that my friend used excessive force can i ask what you would do in this situation would you go into your pocket and hand it over and say thanks guys cheers, Ill go cash point and give you more if you would like

Probably would with knife crime and all these days, and I don't have much experience fighting. Though, I'd hardly suggest going to the cash point if they don't lol.

More so with how it is nodays on the streets in the UK if you dont batter the attacker normally you will get battered for standing up for your self.

You leave out much of the details.. I said its ok to defend yourself but whats the point in beating them up beyond what is necessary instead of evading once its safe to do so?

My focous is not way off at all your telling me that Mr smith say has 2 kids can barly afford to run a home as he has to rent in the privet sector and cant really afford to drive a car to work get almost nothing from the state but a family that has been hear 5 mins gets brand new car nice 3 bedroom house and all state benifiets. It not right at all, people that come to the UK should be made to do UK national service for a minimum of 3 years to be actually entitled to claim these. When we send them to fight there own then they will stop flooding our doors. This is not a prespective ITS ALL FACT. THE UK NEEDS TO SEND THEM HOME NOW ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.

You're focusing on immigrants themselves, focus on the system. Stop supporting governments that govern badly! What's national service got to do with anything? That's a ridiculous suggestion - 'let's recruit them then start wars with their home country'.. You said there's ten people in a two bedroom house, hardly luxurious. One Vauxhall between all of the,? They're not exactly rolling in it..

P.S. I like how you ignored my point about British people going over to other countries and making better lives for themselves, taking everyone's jobs in these countries. Foreigners usually aren't paid well in UK, Brits are paid very well abroad. Get them all sent back home before you even think about kicking anyone out of Britain.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 04:02 AM
link   

i know what you mean i was in army too
its the same up my way but witch the polish
they have even been pinching the carp out of our ponds
no jobs hear because their work for less money
and to top if off my cousin has got one pregnant next thing you know all her family will over next
the amount of people that have died for the country has been for nothing its not our country any more its the immergrants the way i see it is that we should look after our own people first and # the rest of them

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 04:05 AM
link   
I dont mean to be direspectful with what i'm about to say but i dont really care...

Why dont you stop moaning about other nationalities being in the UK and the fact that they can afford a house and you cant, or the fact that they get a council house and you dont and start doing something constructive about it.

You have a child, change your life for your child. I too found myself in a situation similar to yours but i changed my life. I was living ina rented house with a newborn and a partner or maternity leave with only one wage to cover everything. (rent£650, CT£150, Bills£200, Food£200, Fuel£200) I only took in £1200 per month plus £400pm for my partners maternity pay. So what do you do about it? You look at options to better your own life.

I sorted out my credit rating, saved as much as i could for over a year (it was hard but its for my child), i enrolled in a shared equity housing scheme where i would buy a certain percentage of a house without paying rent on th percentage i didnt own. When i sell the house i keep the same percentage i own in profit made. Let me explain.

House value £165,000 (3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, new build)
Shared equitey value i own £101,000 (61%)
Shared equity value scottish government owns £60,000 (39%)
Mortgage cost £450pm, repayable mortgage

Dont settle for a council house. Enrol in college or university, get a degree to help with job prospects, claim Child Tax Credits, claim housing benefit, claim it all, your entitled to it until you can secure a good paying job.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 04:09 AM
link   

I can understand where you are coming from OP, But dont play into their hands, they are letting all these immigrants in to create these problems deliberately, its all up and coming & a bold move towards a police state, if it turns into a racial war on the streets, you're just giving them an excuse to turn the UK into even more of a police state, Watch V for Vendetta, its the way this is going.

They instill into the population that its all the 'immigrants, gays, blacks etcs..' Fault that the country has gone to S***, Little do they realise this is all intentional, and the same thig is happening in America, They are making the standard of living worse and worse to get the population rowdy and ready to kick off, all it will take is 1 big fabricated media event, if everyone is so desperate for change & 1 big event involving a 'minority' another false flag maybe. But all you have to do is look at the bias in the media and the government, its clear they are putting these immigrants in front of the population, You have to rise above it, they have no regard for the population or our wellfare, why should we have any regard for *certain* laws or rules ?

Just think outside the box a little, this problem has been instigated over a long period of time, these immigrants arent getting into this country by 'accident' they are not given all these luxuries by 'accident' they are looking to create MASSIVE problems, with them as the Solution !!! back to V for vendetta, its the same thing, in that they had a massive false flag attack instigated by 'terrorists' just like we've had many times over the past years. This set off the chain reaction for the population to accept a Facist police state government !

As for your comment on all you hear in the papers, Alot of thought goes into anything printed, you think its a *coincedence* that all these foreigners are being deliberately paraded around by newspapers, showing us how there living better than us, how there getting something for nothing & were not, Its all part of the hate campaign being forced upon the population, Just look how many people celebrated when OBL was *murdered*
Since when did anyone celebrate anyone elses death ? there bringing the population down to new lows, and you have to rise above all the BullS*** and the deliberate ploys to fuel your anger.

As for your situation, i can see why you have so much anger brother, you are playing by the rules, abiding by the system & your not getting rewarded for it. Well thats how it is & its been made that way deliberate, Everyone working 9-5 is a slave & they try to make it so that, thats the only way to *survive* You have to find your own way to survive. They've made it so hard to survive without their assistance, while for their assistance you get taxed to F*** and they go and spend that money, not on the community, but on whatever the F*** they want to spend it on, atm, It appears we are preparing to wage a war with Libya over there oil and gold, We are in enough fake wars already, Anyone who agrees with these *wars* now adays doesnt have a clue & needs to take a few minutes away from watching the television or reading some bias newspaper, and have a look at whats really happening all over the world.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 04:15 AM
link   
reply to post by arollingstone

Typical British nationalistic attitude no m8 all he is saying is like what most of us ex army think
what did we serve for what did all the people who have died in vane for this country for nothing
for us to be treated as a second class citizen to them
you are the one who needs to open you er eyes

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 04:27 AM
link   

This is simply the end result of being an Empire. Once upon a time.

Most of your "foreigners" (that's how you spell it by the way) are British Subjects, and therefore have the right of abode in the UK. That's the price you pay for your upper classes and elites making vast fortunes from the countries they used to rule as an Empire.

Want to blame someone? Blame your elites.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 04:47 AM
link   
The Indian culture is that the families all live in one residence to save on cost of living. They all pitch in, which is why they can afford the home and nice car, etc. They bring a lot of money with them over from India.

I know lots of these Indian families, this is their strategy. They dont just move to the UK either.

Its really none of your business what your neighbours do.
MYOB

edit on 18-5-2011 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 04:47 AM
link   
I'm English and I have every respect for the bravery our armed forces show when in battle. However, I cannot honestly, unless you are going to learn and at least qualify in a trade, understand why on earth anyone would sign up to join the army or forces. Its only within a week or so that words have been said that will help with injuries incurred fighting. The long term care received before sounded poor. The quality of the forces housing in Poole has been criticised and pictures on the tv left you gasping in horror.

All the time you have people like Baroness Warsi, whom I heard on a late night discussion programme actually say that the English did not have the right to comment on immigration, you will have this open door effect. Unless the UK gives the Connomwealth the heaveho which is long overdue, you won't shut the door. We are quite unique in having two open doors - but I would have us out of the EU also even if just to stop our huge contribution each year, their ludicrous legislation and the movement of so many EU workers to here.

I do feel it fair to say that we have an awful lot of people who have come here and fit it extremely well. It doesn't matter where they are from its almost as though like-minded people have arrived and we benefit. However, apparently we have a local factory where the local workers were all laid off and when it started up again the new workers there don't speak a word of English. Now how this has happened is obviously like the trouble they had last year where Italian or foreign workers worked on a ship or something and I think it was the oil terminal that got blockaded I think this kind of practise has to be stamped out simply because itinerant workers don't make the same level of contributions a local householder does yet they expect to use the hospital, dentist and all the facilities the same as everyone else.

We are also now at the point where with our natural birth rate, we need the door slamming and staying shut in order to deal with the illegal immigrants. It has always bothered me that people can come in from war zones and we have no idea whether they have committed atrocities such as murder and rape.

Sorry to be so negative about immigration but enough is enough.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 05:03 AM
link   
you are rite we don't who they are and what they have done .
the government has imported a threat to the country

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join