It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police service 'hated' by government, officers told

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Extralien

Good for the government, now they can join US.......Finally we agree on something between government and citizens!!

Actually not all are hated by the people, just the crazy, power hungry, corrupt, drug dealing, clepto......Wait, I just about hit them all there.....

Okay a little more on the modest side, some cops are okay......SOME......eh

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 10:52 AM
link   
And for my 6000th post....

A few other items have been brought to my attention with regards to this topic..
uk government plans for police privatisation
Which is not surprising.. especially as they're reducing a new officers wages by 4k a year.. making the job even less attractive to get into.. who wants to get beaten up for less???

The home secretary, Theresa May, has accepted recommendations to cut the starting salary for new recruits with no experience by £4,000 to £19,000.

www.bbc.co.uk...

David G4S chief predicts mass police privatisation Private companies will be running large parts of the police service within five years, according to security firm head

And right now.. this was reported about an hour ago.. the reductionof posts throughout the force.. gonna leave some big holes that will need to be filled.. and private ecurity is not going to have the same powers...so just what will they have apart from, more thyan likely, military training seeing as it's about the only job they'll be able to get into due to training and 'job experience'...

PCC David Lloyd to cut police posts to help save £6.3m

www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I feel compelled to point out to the OP, that there is nothing wrong with a Swastika, its the Hindu symbol for "good".

While it was adopted and corrupted by Nazi Germany, that does not change its true meaning.

Here, educate yourself, sir.
Wikipedia

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 11:04 AM
link   
If G4 had not made such a mess of security at the olympics you would have a large force of contract police answerable only to the government and would also be told how much cheaper it is.

That was the plan and it took a knock back but it wasn’t scrapped. The police force has its problems but it is better than what the tories want in its place. A force that keeps us in our place, under their boot.

They hate the internet because for the very first time ever the Brits have access to news they cannot control and so if they cant control that they intend to forcibly control us.

They want you to believe politics in this country doesnt work because if you stop taking part it doesnt and they get a free hand.

So open your eyes and start fighting back with the tools they want to take away from you because as sure as night follows day if you stop fighting you start losing.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Those in the UK remember 'voting' for our Local Police commissoner and we very rightly put forth the most spoilt ballet papers recorded. Is this the second step after the failure of the first?

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Heh,when my MP came canvassing for support for the Labour Party police comissioner, I said to her...

"Its my understanding that police comissioners were supposed to be apolicical, ie, without any politicial affiliation. Does this mean that police comissioners and by extension police themselves, are now part of the political machine, and no longer impartial?"

She turned around and walked off without further comment.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Extralien

And as if by magic one of the most potent forces in the fight to retain and improve the Office of Constable drops dead two weeks short of retirement. After retirement he was intending to do everything the terms of his contract didn't allow.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join