It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Congress Proposes Bill to Allow Worldwide War ... Including INSIDE the U.S.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Yee Haw!! Government Gone Wild Y'all!! Pretty soon they'll be dancing and trampling on everyone cold dead bodies!

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by DOUGH3914

TextHow do we stop it?

Tall tree, short rope!!!!

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Reply to post by gift0fpr0phecy

Iknow the answer!

Patrol the border.

Protect our confederacy, as is their job.

Do I get point?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by MIDNIGHTSUN

People can't even cross the border without being checked. .

Except for the 20 to 40 million who have done so
in the last 40 years.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by DOUGH3914
How do we stop it?

Well, good question.
We begin by turning off American Idol, Getting our fat asses off of the couch, hugging our fat wives and our fat kids
goodbye, and taking to the streets in protest making it just far enough to stop at the gas station for a 64 ounce Pepsi,a couple cream filled doughnuts, a pack of Camels, and an insulin shot.

The one good thing about not caring if you live or die is.....you can sit back and relax, watching all of this madness unfold, Shaking your head with a # eating grin on your face! I feel truely sorry for most of the people in this country clinging to life and willing to give up anything and everything in order to be protected from the boogyman.

Strange how we are hearing about this right after we are told there will be retaliations by Alqaeda for killing a dead man.Man I hope the gubberment protects us from the boogyman. Whatever shall I do??

I have a pretty good idea!

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

so how do we stop it?
protesting just doesn't work unless the msn covers you

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Bixxi3

I shouldn't even say it, but you do something that would get MSN's attention, what that is, i have no idea, nor would i want to come up with ideas on a website... cant afford that boogyman jumping out of MY closet!

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   
This says it all.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   
So this is how they side-step the War Powers Act.
Brilliant. No congressional oversight, no checks and balances. Pure dictatorial powers over the military. The Un-War in Libya was supposed to have stopped this Friday but now Obama doesn't have to deal with congress at all.
What in the hell have you voters for Obama done?

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Lemon.Fresh

Protect our confederacy

Either you're living in the wrong country, or the wrong time period

Second

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skerrako
Here it is, right in front of us: The Dictator bill

I refuse to stand by as the next great Despot of the world rises to power in the U.S.

We still can do things, call, email, write your senators and congressmen. I know in the end it may be futile, but the NWO WILL NOT KEEP ME DOCILE!!!!!!

I will fight now through words, and when need be, I will fight on the street for our liberty.

And I hope you here will do the same.

I will do what I "have" to do to survive.. so when the time is right strike with rage and violence.. if need be.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by MIDNIGHTSUN

false, its actually very simple to stop in theory, verrrryy difficult in practice.

we need to unite as 1 and speak with 1 voice and have 1 goal. to rid our country of these maniacs.
we need to stop feeding the machine. if the masses (95%) of the country didn't go to work tomorrow that would upset there plan.

we are playing right into their hand by going to work and participating in the system. it is really that simple... in theory.

i understand its wayyyy harder if not impossible to do, but that is what needs to be done. but it has to have the local, personal touch to get people who have no idea why things are so #ty really behind it.

we have the real power, we are the planet, the population. why do you think they need such secrecy ? why wouldn't they just forget about us if they have infinite energy and interstellar spaceships. i would find the most tropical planet and get out, but for some reason they want to hold us back.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
This kind of bill is why we are doomed if RON PAUL is not elected for the 2012 presidency. He's the ONLY candidate with the balls to veto a bill like that.

Obama and Romney would drool over those kind of powers.
edit on 18-5-2011 by civilchallenger because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
Brilliant. No congressional oversight, no checks and balances. Pure dictatorial powers over the military. The Un-War in Libya was supposed to have stopped this Friday but now Obama doesn't have to deal with congress at all.

Really. You are going to go there? This would have happened with any of the last 5 presidents. People need to stop making these developments into partisan issues. Clearly, if you think that still matters, you are just one of the fooled ones.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bixxi3
reply to post by Screwed

so how do we stop it?
protesting just doesn't work unless the msn covers you

The only person you need covering you is the person to the right of you.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cuervo

Originally posted by beezzer

Really. You are going to go there? This would have happened with any of the last 5 presidents. People need to stop making these developments into partisan issues. Clearly, if you think that still matters, you are just one of the fooled ones.

If it were GOP sitting in power, I'd be slamming them. Obama is captain of this ship, so yes, I'm going there. Play the "Obama is a victim" card if you wish, but the buck stops with him.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by gift0fpr0phecy
reply to post by jaynkeel

So you selectively read the part of your article that says the unit "MAY help in times of civil unrest and crowd control" and you made some conspiracy mirroring the book "Nineteen Eighty-Four"...

What do you expect the troops to do when they are here besides training?

You want to pay them to just sit around?

Yes. It's better then having them shoot at protesters.
edit on 18-5-2011 by Chindogu because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

The same thing that the people that didn't vote for him did. Do you really think that it matters who is voted for. This has been the plan all along and McCain would have done the same thing. It's not left vs. right. It's us vs. them.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Goodnight, sweet world.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chindogu
reply to post by beezzer

The same thing that the people that didn't vote for him did. Do you really think that it matters who is voted for. This has been the plan all along and McCain would have done the same thing. It's not left vs. right. It's us vs. them.

Speculation. Nothing more. To say McCain would've done that, creates the impression that they are either in collusion or that someone else is calling the shots. I don't accept the race card, the victim card, the puppet card.
Only Visa or American Express.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join