It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Canadian border a bigger threat: U.S. official

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   

The U.S. border with Canada, even though it sees far fewer detentions and arrests every year, is a "more significant threat" to American security than the Mexican border, a senior Homeland Security official said Tuesday.

ca.news.yahoo.com...

Yes, because us Canadians are having massive drug-wars along our borders with hundreds of Canadians dying per month due to border violence.

Appears someone still thinks the 12 Syrian "9/11 terrorists" came from Canada.
edit on 17-5-2011 by CanadianDream420 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by CanadianDream420

i would WORK for someone who paid me,, in Canadian Back Bacon!!

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Hahaha

Ridiculous to think the Canadian border is more dangerous and more of a threat than the Mexico border.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Don't worry about it Canadian guy . An Al Quida was just caught on the southern border and he came in with 7 other Al Quidas who haven't been caught yet . Everybody knows Canadians aren't pouring over the border by the millions to cut our lawns or flip sheets in a motel for 5 bucks per hour or suck our social welfare systems while committing crimes and sending the money back to Mexico . Terror has little to do with terror and everything to do with big business and big business wants to spend hundreds of billions on the northern border on border crossings , more useless government employees , drones , machine guns and TSA mall ninjas . At one time we were told that the 9/11 hijackers came through Canada and came sneaking into America before we found out that not one had ever been to Canada and all came here legally on legal visas . We're gonna get hit again and it will be by home grown terrorists or terrorist that have infiltrated across the southern border but Canada will get the blame first until the mega billion budget is allocated and spent and the contractors make a fortune and then show their appreciation to our politicians with the brown envelopes stuffed with cash .

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
U.S. officials are a bigger threat to the U.S than Canada, Mexico, the M.E, etc combined.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I am not sure where this was posted from,but i do know this.

If you think a American can screw you up when he is mad.

The Canucks will really do a number on you.

If America falls Canada will be next.

If I was Canada I would be worried about the Chinese.

They are buying up your country worse than the U.S. and they are paying cash!

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I wonder if the US will be reinstating the draft soon for all their unwinnable wars and they want to beef up border security with the Canadian border now to fend off any draft dodgers like those who fled to Canada during Vietnam.

I can't imagine anyone believing this 'official.'
edit on 5/17/2011 by AshleyD because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

expect me to be giving them a big ole middle finger if they instate a draft...I'm right in there age range and I'd love nothing more than to tell them to suck it

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by IamJustanAmericanThey are buying up your country worse than the U.S. and they are paying cash!

VERY good point.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Perhaps all they meant was unwanted persons have a better chance of getting through the US/Candadian border because the US/Mexican border is more closely gaurded

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by CanadianDream420

The U.S. border with Canada, even though it sees far fewer detentions and arrests every year, is a "more significant threat" to American security than the Mexican border, a senior Homeland Security official said Tuesday.

ca.news.yahoo.com...

Yes, because us Canadians are having massive drug-wars along our borders with hundreds of Canadians dying per month due to border violence.

Appears someone still thinks the 12 Syrian "9/11 terrorists" came from Canada.
edit on 17-5-2011 by CanadianDream420 because: (no reason given)

Oh my God, how absurd! Between the millions of illegals invading and the drug wars from our Southern border, Canada would be the least of my worries!

And if the Canadians decided to invade, at least most of them speak english.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

Hate to disappoint, but Harper has not been welcoming to dissenters. He admired Bush and is um currently a member of the Obama religion. Here's proof

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
im british and proud
if ur canadian u should be proud
if ur american WTF!
thers no pride from a dictatorship no love from a tyrant
whats the diffrence between george bush and murmar gadaffi
gadaffi looks good and tells u as it is
bush committed 9/11 and blamed taliban
revolution in libya gaddaffi blames taliban
bush say's they hate ur freedom and prosperity
sounds like a person who spent to long in the sun ?

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Our own beloved (not!) Prime Minister Harper told us in the fall that the reason Canada was supplying our fly lists to the US was because it wanted to know just who was flying above its skies. However when asked if the info was reciprocated on flights from Alaska to the US mainland, no reply was forthcoming.

So in light of that here's another quote from your article OP, about this.

Bersin said the U.S. has to "maintain a very high security profile" on the Canadian frontier, in part because Canada and the U.S. don't share their no-fly lists and so can't keep out people deemed security threats who might travel by airplane into one country, then cross the border by land.

I've noticed that the US rhetoric is always beefed up a little before the next phase of the NAU timeline. The next phase is the Integration phase, so Lieberman and Joe Blow etc are supposed to soften Canadians for yet another round.
edit on 17-5-2011 by aboutface because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
our airport security is fine no threats can make it into canada and through the boarder
www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
I'm canadian,and I do love my country, but I know its far from perfect,and quite frankly I believe its basically run by the same structure that runs this whole globe.

I think its more important to love your fellow human being, but I have a difficult time with doing that at times.

The illuminati has used nationalism for their own agendas ,and manipulated it for their personal gain.

How else do you get your citizens to march off to war, under the guise of protecting your country,or even the poor citizens in other countries.

Canada does bring in too many refugees ,that are not thoroughly checked out . ( maybe they are,and are allowed in for ulterior purposes)

All that being said,I'm very happy to live in this country,and wouldn't want to live anywhere else..(umm except in the winter..lol..and only for part of it)

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
The Canadian border?
a threat?
well
we have noticed every Ally of the US gets it
usually around the fourth set of commercials....
Kinda like the red shirt guys in the landing party on Star Trek.
they always never came back....
of course Capt Kirk was scottish american...
betcha he kept the dead crews' Canadian Tire money for himself...
like Obama he wanted the crew ro pay for their own health care.

No wonder desserters come north.
dessert

I guess they might find O'sama in Toronto in a mask on the Danforth...
and kill him again
yes
Canada was behind the whole thing from the start
we sure fooled America by being nice to them...
because we have oil and tools of mass construction...

We can't get over how you people can play football without ever throwing the damn ball
just a bunch of russians for no gain
and not only that
you are all puck hogs too

and no
If you crash your helicopter here
you can't have it back
we are keeping it for parts for our dirt bikes
and maybe for parts for our beer fridges too
if the parts have the kind of quality manufacture we like..
not that made in china crap you guys stock your troops with these days
edit on 17-5-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-5-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

top topics

join