It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive: Inside Area 51, the Secret Birthplace of the U2 Spy Plane

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by TinfoilTP

Originally posted by krossfyter

Originally posted by Kram09
Did any of you bother to read the link?

Fox news isn't saying it, they are reporting what an author has written in a new book.

the national enquirer reports stuff from authors too. does it make it true?

Comparing FOX to the Onion and the Enquirer seems to be your agenda, we get it, you hate FOX blah blah blah. No relevance to the story.
FOX is not saying they created this story with their own investigators so can we move on to the fact that 70+ former employees say in a published work that there were no UFO's.

argue much? yeh thats my only agenda. reading comprehension much? your agenda seems to be believing in speculative B.S. i know fox isn't saying it. i know man. get over it already. i left that awhile back. Annie's research appears to be cheap and bogus and I knew it from the get go. Good to see I wasn't too far off the mark.
edit on 13-6-2011 by krossfyter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by TinfoilTP

I was refering to the hit piece posted against her, and I think it was obvious by my quote but you chose to be dishonest in your response.

no i was completely honest in my response. You seem to be fixated in trying to understand agendas. You are really bad at it. Find another hobby.

<< 1  2   >>

join