It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sudden appearance of a cross on my girlfriend's chest for a few minutes!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by asen_y2k
reply to post by purplemonkeydishwasher

Ah I understand, so what do you think, what implications does it have for us?

Build an Ark.
edit on 17-5-2011 by purplemonkeydishwasher because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
If Metatech .org was up and running you could read that the body has memories of past procedures. Maybe she has been abducted, it doesn't even have to be by alien/demons as now, many people are being abducted by black op humans.

I would get her to put her arms straight out from her shoulders and ask her body where the mark came from?
Then ask her body questions, with yes or no answers. Put both your hands on her dominant arm whilst asking her body. Basically the body is like a computer, so you can ask it loads of questions, to find out about bad reactions to food etc.

At Metatech.org Michael Relfe was taken to Mars and he was wounded and stitched back up again but he had his memory wiped. He married a Kinesiologist and as she was finding out why he was so tired his body showed a really big ugly scar, that hadn't been seen before. He got some of his memory back but the black ops still come for him even now.

Until you know where they came from you can't tell if it is good or bad.
Peace and love.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
STIGMATA!!!!!!!!!!!
Quick, call a cleric . . .
In all seriousness, I think that this might have just been a scratch. I mean, if she is not overzealously religious, I do not see why angels would momentarily engrave a cross on her chest. Sorry.

Peace,
SeraphNB

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join