It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sudden appearance of a cross on my girlfriend's chest for a few minutes!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Me and my girl were on the bed talking when all of a sudden I looked at her chest and saw a clear cross(the cross is more clear to the eye than in the picture). It was there for 10 minutes or so before it disappeared. I took 2 photos on my phone. Could anyone tell me what this could be?

edit on 17/5/11 by asen_y2k because: Photos added

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Pics? Videos?

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by asen_y2k

uuuuhhh... a nail scratch?

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by baraka

That was my idea at first but nope I am pretty sure not that....just happened like 30 mins back, and I clearly remember that I had my hands to myself, and she was not scratching or anything. Wierd thing is it appeared of a few minuted. Now its not there.

edit on 17/5/11 by asen_y2k because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by asen_y2k

Looks like minor scratches.
They go away after a bit, unless the skin is broken.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I get religion when I look at my wife's chest, too. You're not the first guy.

All fun aside; I haven't heard of too many cases of crosses appearing on the skin. I did recall this story, though I don't think its the same as what your picture depicts.

A nun died and her body was transported to a local funeral home in western Missouri where I presume the nun was born and resided before entering the convent. I have met the director, and his wife, and their exquisite newly-adopted little girl this past 4th of July. My friend, the funeral director's relative, sometimes does contract work for the funeral home, and relayed this story to me today, August 1, 2009, during a long drive to Amish country. Around the time the recently-deceased nun's body was in the funeral home, the lights in the funeral home started turning on when the system was shut down. This is something that never happened before. My friend thoroughly checked out the electrical system and said nothing was out of order. But the lights kept turning themselves on for about a week. This was thought to be connected to an even stranger occurrence. It was as the funeral director's wife was dressing the nun's body that she was shocked to discover a glowing cross on the nun's thigh.

She called her husband and told him she had discovered this glowing cross on the deceased nun's thigh and he was incredulous and said so in no uncertain terms. He came rushing over to examine the body, and the glowing cross was there just as his wife relayed. This couple is non-Catholic. The couple had been in the process of adoption and it was the time period of receiving the nun's body, the flickering lights, and the cross discovered on her thigh, that the couple finally completed the adoption process and were able to take custody of this charming little girl. Their intuition led them to attribute this little adoption miracle to the nun's intervention. I am simply relaying this story as told to me and hope that I can find out more information. I was amused when it was presumed that, as a Catholic, I would be familiar with this sort of phenomenon.

Is your girlfriend a religious person? Has she ever mentioned having anything like this occur before?
edit on 17-5-2011 by Mactire because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Kind of a stretch, don't you think?

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by WeRpeons

I was also shocked by its symmetry and strait line exactly at the center of the chest. And by the way, I have no intention of hoaxing here, I have been a member for a long time and don't wish to lose reputation by hoaxing.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
To me it looks like the red marks some people get on their skin from wearing cheap jewellery.

Does her necklace have a part that hangs down such as a medallion or cross?
Does her sweater have a metal zipper?

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
NoScript detected hidden forbidden scripts embedded in the photos and would not open them. Can someone post the photos?

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
I'm not quite seeing a cross, more like a very elongated T to me.

Hey ho.
edit on 17/5/11 by EnigmaAgent because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fishticon84
To me it looks like the red marks some people get on their skin from wearing cheap jewellery.

Does her necklace have a part that hangs down such as a medallion or cross?
Does her sweater have a metal zipper?

Her necklace is a round metal piece. And does not extend that low on the chest where the cross ends. It could not have made it.

And no zipper. She had the same clothes on as in the photo, just a simple vest.
edit on 17/5/11 by asen_y2k because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
To me it looks like a pressure mark.

Had she been laying on her side, asleep maybe. In such a position the shoulder can round in, and the (I don;t wish to be crude because I am not being) cleavage could have been pushed together creating a crease. Forcing blood from the capillaries. for a period of time, once release this can cause a slight reddening of the skin as the blood flow returns.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
when i was younger something used to happen to me where i had a "M" on my forehead, i would try to wipe it off but it wouldnt, they said its like its in/on my skin, it would just pop up from nowhere, i never seen it for myself but i always thought about it and thought it was strange
edit on 5/17/2011 by ashtonkusher because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join