It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please God, Let the Rapture Happen!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
From what I can tell, although Christianity is a path to saving ones soul, only very few people actually "get it". Inevitably, it is their own belief and dedication in doing what is right that gets them through in the end, eventually they grow beyond thier religion, the rest remain stuck.
edit on 17-5-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by chanel

Originally posted by OptimusSubprime

As many of you know, there is a conspiracy amongst some Christian groups that the Rapture will be happening on May 21st, 2011.

First of all I wouldn't consider this a conspiracy. It is just a bunch of misled idiots believing something ridiculous.

Imagine if it really happened. Imagine all of the Christians being taken away from Earth in the twinkling of an eye.

How wonderful would it be to live on our planet if there were no Christians left here! There would be no intolerance, no more hate, no more war, everything would be peaceful and those "left behind" would be happy.

You can't be serious. Muslims and Jews account for 99.9% of the hate, intolerance, and war. If the rapture were to happen then that would mean that the Bible is correct, so wouldn't logic suggest that if the Bible is correct about that, then it is also correct about what happens after the rapture? I assure you that there would be no happiness; only misery, torture and suffering, according to the Bible of course.

If the Rapture happened or if all of the Christian people killed themselves at the same time believing that that was the Rapture...just think about how much better off the world would be.

That sounds pretty hateful and intolerant... hypocrite.

Alright, first off I understand the hateful and sexist nature behind Islam. But I don't have to deal with that everywhere I go, everyday of my life. I'm not saying that it doesn't matter because its not in my face. Its just not as omnipresent as Christianity to me therefore I'm not speaking out against it.

It seriously annoys me that whenever people speak out against Christianity, they themselves are called hateful, intolerant hypocrites, when our worlds mainstream religion is the hateful, intolerant hypocrite. I'm just fed up and speaking out to find people that feel the same way that I do.

I have no problem with you or anyone else speaking out against Christianity... I actually speak out against certain aspects of it myself. Saying that you wish that all Christians would kill themselves is not speaking out against Christianity, it is saying that you want tens of millions of people to commit suicide. In my eyes, that epitomizes intolerance and hate, and it makes you a hypocrite. Instead of wishing death on all Christians, why don't you defeat their argument with your's? The simple answer is that you can't. I'm not saying that their argument or point of view is correct, but at least I can debate it respectfully and intelligently without wishing for what basically amounts to genocide.

edit on 17-5-2011 by OptimusSubprime because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
There is no scriptural basis for any rapture, it is a fantasy of ignorant Christians, as much of their religion is fantasy and lacks any real spiritual heritage. After they murdered the Gnostics and the Cathars, Christianity died.

What was left was a dogmatic lower level intellectual creed, based on base emotions and ignorance that could only force people to believe in the fantasy that one man is God or became God, a metaphysical impossibility.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
this is a stupid, thread inspired by hatred

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
while i appreciate the satire of this thread, there would not be 'world peace' or tolerance...

Theres plenty of other competing philosophies/religions to make up for the lack.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
The rapture will happen but no one will even notice it, as there will be the most absolute darkness, not even light from a flame will be seen. The Bride of Christ will be first so not all Christians will be in this rescue.
Twice it will happen, the next time it will be those who have managed to withstand the dragons' return.

BTW I have read the Hopi Indian prophecies and there is an extraordinary correlation between their language and festivals with the Ancient Israelite prophecies and language. So you are going in the right direction and you didn't even know it.

What you don't realize is that we are all slaves and cattle to the 4D entities. We have been given in a treaty to the intra-terrestrials who use us for food. And there is only two names that is a weapon against them, the Name of Jesus and His dad; Yehovah. remember that when for 5 months they come at night to suck on your energy.

You won't even be able to die as Wormwood will cure all diseases (using 3 blasts of electricity) and everyone is cured but not made healthy. imagine a world where death goes on strike. Gangrene diabetes and no food and you can't die, how terrible.

And God still loves you, no matter what sex bias you have. Christians who are homo phobes are not doing what Jesus said to do; those without sin can cast the first stone. It is not for anyone to judge, only Jesus can do that. So if you have been hurt by Christians who are too scared or lazy to do their own research and follow those who are probably in league with Satan. (See Revelation, one of the churches is a synagogue of Satan.)

Did any of you pray when the Chilean EQ produced a tsunami? I did, and Hawaii dodged a bullet. So when the people who love others go, Earth will become a much less nicer place.
Be careful what you wish for.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   

I know that this post may possibly be offensive to Christian believers but I assume that since this is a controversial conspiracy website...the Christians are few and far between. If not, then I do not apologize for offending you because your very presence offends me everyday, every where I go. Whenever I have to see one of you or your White Mentality-Cash Churches and know that you have brainwashed the masses with your idiocy. Stripped indigenous people of their heritage and called non Christians barbarians for their beliefs. Persecuted my people and everyone else that won't follow the make believe story that is Christianity. I do not apologize for offending members of a religion based on money and control...and hate. I just wish that I could tell you all my real opinions of the religion. They are too much to post in public forums.

Well, at least you're honest! Although it's pretty obvious that you don't know anything about Christians, including the fact that we're not all Americans, and not all white! (Though I am).
Money, control and hate?
What are you all about it if it's not hate?
Vicky

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by chanel

How wonderful would it be to live on our planet if there were no Christians left here! There would be no intolerance, no more hate, no more war, everything would be peaceful and those "left behind" would be happy.

Ummm, did you bother to read Revelation after chapter 4:1 when the rapture takes place? Over 2 billion people will be dead in 7 years from the judgments and wars.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon
reply to post by chanel

Not every Christian is like that my friend.

I hate to say it but you have a lot to learn.

Agreed!! I am christian.... I do not go to church... don't need to. Christ is with me everyday. I do agree with the op's thought on organized religion, all about control and money. I try and live my life as Christ envisioned. Peace, Love, Understanding and humility.... all of which, imho is lacking with the OP.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   

I can no longer "deal" with the persecution that has stemmed from Christianity for centuries. Any religion that claims to promote love but then tells in its own religious texts, that people are sinners naturally deserving of burning in a lake of fire for eternity is ethically wrong. It's not the individuals alone, they are folowng what they believe to be true in accordance with their Bible.

I think most will agree that the world bites. So why does the world bite, well it doesn't take much to draw the conclusion that it's because people bite. People hate on each other, people bicker, people are bitter, people destroy themselves, others and the environment. So what do people deserve? They deserve to go to hell. This isn't "ethically wrong", it is an inherent truth that most people (believers and non-believers alike) can agree on. God threw us an undeserved life preserver in the form of Jesus, so despite our terrible nature we can still be redeemed. But not through our own works, lest no man should boast. It's purely a gift, offered freely with no strings attached.

It's not the individuals alone, they are folowng what they believe to be true in accordance with their Bible.

You apparently believe all of the wrongness about people is religiously motivated, but that is simply not true. Most religions are based on peace, love and forgiveness (although I would argue that Islam isn't one of them, but that's best left to another thread). Many people participate in religions, but not in the tenets of their religion. Heck, most people don't even know what the tenets of their religion are. The vast majority of people who claim to be Christians have never even opened a Bible. I'm not sure how people can think they're following God's will when they don't even know what it is.

As a side note, all of the hating you are lavishing on "Christianity" should be heaped on particular religions instead, such as Catholicism. Christianity is as simple as believing in Christ and following His teachings. Many religions have been spawned from Christianity and have taken on lives of their own, and have formed their own agendas that have been executed in brutal fashion. Unfortunately since their original roots are in Christianity their evil deeds are attributed (wrongly) to Christianity. A study of the New Testament will reveal how wrong and even "evil" most religions have been throughout history, and Christ Himself condemned many of these religions. Rev 2 and 3 contain some scathing comments and warnings that were directed at the early churches. Unfortunately the warnings went unheeded and the descriptions in those two chapters of Rev fit many of today's churches to a "T".

edit on 18-5-2011 by SavedOne because: Added last line

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by SavedOne

As a side note, all of the hating you are lavishing on "Christianity" should be heaped on particular religions instead, such as Catholicism]

Again I see I have to point out that Catholicism is Christianity! How many times?
The anti-Catholic bigotry here (I choose to believe it's ignorance, not malice) equals if not exceeds all the 'hating on' (to use an Americanism) Islam.
The hatred of Islam is for purely for military/political reasons, but what motivates all the insane lies about Catholicism? As I say I prefer to believe it's just ignorance, but I fear it's malice..
American xenophobia perhaps?
Vicky

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
True Christians Love you !

What looks like ' intolerance, predjudice and hate is actually LOVE and of a very deep kind.

The urgency to have every human know who GOD truly is.

There is a very good reason so many Christians testify of the Lord Jesus Christ .. and that is testimony out of a pure heart, because we have recieved evidence of His existence. His power and our personal miracles.

We know who GOD is. and we know who GOD is NOT.

We come as a warning and as an embrace. though the message becomes entangled by assumption and negativity by the listener..

the reasons for this refusal to listen and heed the message is usually due to the stubborness of man. sin and selfishness.

But I assure you all, the message is ' BELIEVE ' and Ask with a Believing heart.
many talk the talk but to muster the courage and Ask with the love to be a believing reality in your life, This makes all the difference.

Faith is a supernatural key to unlock the miracle of His Beauty. Be glad and honour the Son of GOD.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by steven704

Followers of the words of Christ are Christians.

the crusades, hitler and the kkk were not Christian.

A few commandants of Christ are

" Love one another as yourself "

" Do Good to those who spitefully use you and plot against you. "

>
(King James Bible)
" But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also. "

" Do unto others as you would have others do unto you "

There are the very real gifts of the Holy Spirit you will without fail identify who Christians are :
Galations 5:22
King James Bible: "But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, "

And in a very real situation.... Bringing the Light, the Truth to another is ' doing to others what we would have others to for us '

We have seen the workings of the LORD! We only strive to help one another.
edit on 18-5-2011 by steven704 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by AriesJedi
The rapture will happen but no one will even notice it, as there will be the most absolute darkness, not even light from a flame will be seen. The Bride of Christ will be first so not all Christians will be in this rescue.
Twice it will happen, the next time it will be those who have managed to withstand the dragons' return.

BTW I have read the Hopi Indian prophecies and there is an extraordinary correlation between their language and festivals with the Ancient Israelite prophecies and language. So you are going in the right direction and you didn't even know it.

What you don't realize is that we are all slaves and cattle to the 4D entities. We have been given in a treaty to the intra-terrestrials who use us for food. And there is only two names that is a weapon against them, the Name of Jesus and His dad; Yehovah. remember that when for 5 months they come at night to suck on your energy.

WHAT WHAT WHAT? What are you talking about? That is terrifying! Are you talking about reptiloids?

You won't even be able to die as Wormwood will cure all diseases (using 3 blasts of electricity) and everyone is cured but not made healthy. imagine a world where death goes on strike. Gangrene diabetes and no food and you can't die, how terrible.

And God still loves you, no matter what sex bias you have. Christians who are homo phobes are not doing what Jesus said to do; those without sin can cast the first stone. It is not for anyone to judge, only Jesus can do that. So if you have been hurt by Christians who are too scared or lazy to do their own research and follow those who are probably in league with Satan. (See Revelation, one of the churches is a synagogue of Satan.)

Thank you.

Did any of you pray when the Chilean EQ produced a tsunami? I did, and Hawaii dodged a bullet. So when the people who love others go, Earth will become a much less nicer place.
Be careful what you wish for.

Eeeeppp!!

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by chanel

Has the Islamic rapture date already occured? I'm quite sure i saw one on the way to work today.
edit on 20/5/11 by awake_and_aware because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Segenam
this is a stupid, thread inspired by hatred

Well, you don't know how to use commas, properly. LOL.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join