It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please God, Let the Rapture Happen!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
As many of you know, there is a conspiracy amongst some Christian groups that the Rapture will be happening on May 21st, 2011.

Imagine if it really happened. Imagine all of the Christians being taken away from Earth in the twinkling of an eye.

How wonderful would it be to live on our planet if there were no Christians left here! There would be no intolerance, no more hate, no more war, everything would be peaceful and those "left behind" would be happy.

If the Rapture happened or if all of the Christian people killed themselves at the same time believing that that was the Rapture...just think about how much better off the world would be.

What are your opinions on this? Lets get a conversation going. I wanna see how many of you intelligent ATSers agree with me.

I know that this post may possibly be offensive to Christian believers but I assume that since this is a controversial conspiracy website...the Christians are few and far between. If not, then I do not apologize for offending you because your very presence offends me everyday, every where I go. Whenever I have to see one of you or your White Mentality-Cash Churches and know that you have brainwashed the masses with your idiocy. Stripped indigenous people of their heritage and called non Christians barbarians for their beliefs. Persecuted my people and everyone else that won't follow the make believe story that is Christianity. I do not apologize for offending members of a religion based on money and control...and hate. I just wish that I could tell you all my real opinions of the religion. They are too much to post in public forums.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by chanel

You apparently know nothing about the Rapture....Once the "Christians" as you call them are taken away, the world is left as hell on earth where living conditions are unbearable until you accept Jesus Christ as your lord and saviour and if you don't then you are left for satan to do with what he pleases.....There is no earth if the rapture happens, but thanks for your opinion...

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
what would be more of a miracle and better for man kind is if everyone was tolerant of each other's beliefs.

Then we would have peace.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
why do they want the end of the world?? we could fix these problems if we didn't have the religious always saying, DON'T WORRY THE END IS AROUND THE CORNER, GOD WILL FIX IT. seriously, no rapture is ever going to happen, unless the crazy christians make it happen which if it does I will not hesitate...
edit on 17-5-2011 by yourmaker because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by chanel

No one deserves to die.. i wouldnt wish them to kill themselves to make this a better place, after all it make for a fun ride, and what would we all talk about if religion was gone... its so much fun to debate it.

i see where your coming from, but i dont blame the sheep for the way the master controls them, maybe they need to be set free rather then killed..
but thats just my belief as a non Christian..
and this world is great, why would we want it to end.. its better then a theme park and the foods better.
edit on 17-5-2011 by sprocket2cog because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by chanel

There was a VERY SIMILAR thread couple of days ago, but that one also included people who belong to scientology.
Btw, I disagree with christians, I am agnostic, but I do not wish them anything like rapture...

link   
If true I imagine that very few will vanish as I tend to believe that most folks that call themselves religious are doing so to protect themselves from some imaginary evil.

Either way I would laugh my ass off and probably start praying like an idiot

link   

Originally posted by Chrisfishenstein
reply to post by chanel

You apparently know nothing about the Rapture....Once the "Christians" as you call them are taken away, the world is left as hell on earth where living conditions are unbearable until you accept Jesus Christ as your lord and saviour and if you don't then you are left for satan to do with what he pleases.....There is no earth if the rapture happens, but thanks for your opinion...

Interesting point made.
edit on 5/17/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by chanel

If all the Christians left then you still have radical Islamist and Zionist to deal with.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I agree with you the 3rd world needs to end... and it will

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by chanel

Not every Christian is like that my friend.

I hate to say it but you have a lot to learn.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by chanel

You do realize that if the Rapture does happen then the Christians win. It proves their god is real and you lose, because shortly after the Rapture, comes the Judgement Day.

Just out of curiosity though, since you are so offended by christians (of which I am not one), what IS you spiritual affiliation and what is this group of people, whom you claim to be, which they oppressed?

And why stop at just christians? How about we lump all religions in there? After all, it's what all the fighting is about.
edit on 5/17/2011 by amaster because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
If the rapture were to happen, not all of the "Christians" would be taken away. Just the good ones. That would leave all of the pedophiles, murderers, and thieves. That would also leave the rest of humanity; the Muslims, the Jews, the Wiccans, the atheists, as well as all the rest. The world would still be over populated and full of intolerance and hate. You'd actually only be ridding the world of the people who are worth having around. The Christians who don't judge, who don't condemn, who accept all, and face all things with a promise of peace and sympathy. I think what you want is a kind of non-religious reverse rapture where all of the useless leeches of the world are removed from the equation, as well as all of those who are malicious and violent.

The funny thing about the rapture is; only about 3% of Christians will likely qualify for this lift ticket to ride, leaving the rest scratching their heads, and this includes the Pope.

ETA: I do not belong to any organized religion, but I was raised in a house of three. Through my experiences on this Earth I have found that God is real, but no religion is right.

edit on 17-5-2011 by Mactire because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrjones7885
I agree with you the 3rd world needs to end... and it will

UHG! Thank you!! I get so aggravated when I think about christianity and all the harm its done in our world. I've been up to Northern Arizona to visit the Hopi recently. They are a beautiful, ancient people with outstanding cultural and religious beliefs. But unfortunately, even there, in the most remote location that I've ever been too, I had to see a White Christian Church. The Christians have inserted themselves into every part of modern society.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   

reply to post by chanel

Hey, I actually do know what the Rapture is and the Tribulation period. It seems like the world is Post Rapture right NOW even though all of these Christians are all over the place praying non stop to make it better. This place is miserable as a planet.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
They ain't going nowhere, buddy.
The Rapture is not even scripturally accurate.
If Camping really did put his life savings into this campaign, then the only thing I have is pity for him.
Come the 22nd, he's gonna be hurting.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by chanel

Please god...

You are asking it to bring about the rapture, all the while condemning it.

I think I know what is going on - you are in the 1st stage of realization...you realize it's all a bunch of fodder, but don''t really have the knowledge nor the wit to make anything of it.

No worries - if you keep an open mind, it should all fall into place eventually. In the meantime, read this:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2bad6b04c71c.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by chanel

reply to post by chanel

Hey, I actually do know what the Rapture is and the Tribulation period. It seems like the world is Post Rapture right NOW even though all of these Christians are all over the place praying non stop to make it better. This place is miserable as a planet.

your mood is "glad to be here" your post says its a miserable place..
you do know we create our own reality dont you ? so instead of trying to weed out things you dont like, you could always try cultivating the things you do..
just a thought.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

Thanks Akragon - I was about to add my own response to the OP letting him know that christians don't have a monopoly on idiocy.

The problem isn't christianity (or any other specific belief), it's humanity and their handling of ideologies, even those that are non-religious, including political. Look at the communist nations as well.

I'll by no means claim that christianity is blameless as those carrying the banner have been quite willing to disgrace the root messages of the faith for whatever reason, but it's quite an ignorant thing to claim their disappearance would cure the world's ills.

Be well, friend

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by chanel

It'll suck for you if the rapture happens and you were left behind....be careful what you ask for.....

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join