It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I found the boundaries of our spiritual freedom in the astral

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by sailormon

Very cool key story. I have had similiar things happen to me... for me it is a simple prayer to God and voila I find what I am looking for... my own abilities are so limited but this extra source of strength and insight is amazingly kind and generous. I like your idea of filling up the room with your consciousness. For me I will fill it up with the Holy Spirit of God and Jesus Christ and at times this energy is so strong and brilliant I am always awestruck... I agre with allowing yourself to know nothing... as I get older, I realize I know so little, yet vastly more than when I knew everything as a young man. I enjoy the mystery of life and for me, I want to know only the truth... I travel with good vibes.

GV

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Astr0

I haven't seen a big blue jello wall yet. It's not often that I am of sucha heightened consciousness to go venture to the outer most reaches of my dream state, but at times, I feel compelled to see what is out there... I take flight and just travel as far as I can and without fail the farther I get the darker the landscape as if to frighten me away.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Astr0

Truly fascinating. I know this energy you speak off. You wouldn't happen to be near So Cal would you?

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoldenVoyager
reply to post by Astr0

Truly fascinating. I know this energy you speak off. You wouldn't happen to be near So Cal would you?

Other side of the pond my friend
but this energy is freely available to all with a spirit and soul once that initial 'memory' has been kicked in, so from there on in feel free to let your soul harvest the lotus energy as it spins slowly in your chest. Then get ready for one hell of a leap.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Astr0

Astro, you hit on a subject that I have been pondering since being out of body as mentioned. I saw this light body and I felt it was me, yet my light body. My friends there, guides if you will whom I never see but know their presence, told me it was a sacred thing.

I truly don't know how to classify it other than a showing of some years ago which came back to me recently. I feel it was me in my true form. Soul or spirit, which? In my showing of years past, I saw our true being like a construct of sturdy, in this case strong cardboard of great durability. As I watched, life came to it, the life we lead and it stuck to the cardboard like the thinnest of tissue paper. Understand, I taught art and dealt with these substances daily, lol.

Then I saw as life ended the gossamer tissue, it dissolves as though it had never been, but the cardboard remained with the imprint and experience that was inked on the tissue, thus the message was never lost. I feel the light body or soul/spirit is there and we while here serve a purpose to enhance that real part of ourselves perhaps. In my case I feel I have done my job vs. slacking off. So which is it?

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by sailormon
reply to post by Astr0

Astro, you hit on a subject that I have been pondering since being out of body as mentioned. I saw this light body and I felt it was me, yet my light body. My friends there, guides if you will whom I never see but know their presence, told me it was a sacred thing.

If 'you' were out of your body traveling as energy (spirit) it would of been your true self or Soul.

I truly don't know how to classify it other than a showing of some years ago which came back to me recently. I feel it was me in my true form. Soul or spirit, which?

Soul. It was passing back to your material (here) form from a journey. Until you are awake it will not tell you where it was or what it was doing as it cannot betray itself.

In my showing of years past, I saw our true being like a construct of sturdy, in this case strong cardboard of great durability. As I watched, life came to it, the life we lead and it stuck to the cardboard like the thinnest of tissue paper. Understand, I taught art and dealt with these substances daily, lol.

I understand with absolute clarity. You saw 'life' being gifted to the soul as it travelled another experience of its own choosing. This life is 'Spirit' which needs charging to its full potential on the journey. This does fade away into the energetic realm once your life has past away on Earth because its a mirror twin utilised to catapult the soul back out the material body upon your passing. As I said above though, it will not discuss this with you at this present time as you are in 'agitated' state and not yet fully awake. I promise I will make a huge post about 'asleep', 'Agitated' and 'Awake very soon.

Then I saw as life ended the gossamer tissue, it dissolves as though it had never been, but the cardboard remained with the imprint and experience that was inked on the tissue, thus the message was never lost. I feel the light body or soul/spirit is there and we while here serve a purpose to enhance that real part of ourselves perhaps. In my case I feel I have done my job vs. slacking off. So which is it?

As above, the tissue dissolves as its an energetiuc twin of the soul. A battery if you will to allow the soul to travel and communicate. However, its secondary but also vital role is to allow 'you' the gift of being able to follow the awakening path. This path results in a fully charged spirit, a fully awakend soul and an inner peace I can only describe as totally absolutel fufilling.

You then when fully charged are directed as a soul to pass this message on and awaken others. There are rules to the awakening process as well but thats for another time.

Hope that helps a small bit

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Astr0

Thank you for the reply. I feel what you are telling me is line with what I am moving too. Also, I would be vain to say I am truly awake, but progress is being made, as well as other messages being given in the last year. I will save this vein for when another thread deals with this as it is those strong dreams of questionable symbolism. Mine involved impenetrable fences, gradually seeing myself as a higher vibrational being leaving this body once, another time being invisible and having a way through the fence finally, to a new world of great beauty which my wife saw when she tells me we were with others, but I was out of, yet one of "them".

Your comment of teaching others is also true. More and more, I am near people whom have to deal with Orbs, dark people, and actual beings manifesting like my grandson is dealing with, it is forcing open doors I did not know existed. Being an ex teacher, I try and give alternative views as answers do not exist in our society. Thus my zeal to pick others experience.

In others, walking the earth minus most people with those remaining being of kind nature. This one in detail my wife told me of three months later. Given other messages that go with this. Seeing myself on a primitive planet, transforming it, and later I think the same planet after it matured. This is an exciting journey.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by sailormon

I haven't had the chance to read this thread yet, but I will be back. I just want to bump this up on my list.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Often times while in the Astral, I would see such things as "walls" or "fences" as well as many people that seem to be walking in packs, as if they were being herded like sheep. There were also various portals, like people walking through walls. I remember distinctly, that when I remain at a particular level, I join all the regular people, and when I raise to a higher level, there are more advanced beings. I remember being on a ship, or being beamed on to a ship, they had people walking in lines, dressed in the same uniforms, as if people were being "processed" - I managed to evade being taken in, and the look I got from the aliens was a weird kind of respect for being "awake".

Perhaps, something like a "4th density" would occur, and after that, is when the invasion takes place. Why? I guess, just because they can, if they could not, it would be because we had strong minds and did not give in to the temptations of physical attachment. It must be within our natural capabilities to exist on a higher plane, and there might be some kind of event that triggers our transition. I guess the time is now - to take control of our subconsciousness, and at the very least train ourselves to be weary of any strange aliens offering us candy or ascention.
edit on 22-5-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join