I found the boundaries of our spiritual freedom in the astral

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
This night was like many here have, dreams of flying, floating and other fun stuff. In my case, I have a history of this out of body experiencing, but of late not often, nor under my own control. Stay with me, for in the end, I was completely dumbfounded and actually was somewhat taken back while out of body.

First I am not good at obe's, but just the same, I am assertive, so I will give a little history of the last year leading up to the other night where I saw the boundaries of our prison. I say that, more as a descriptive metaphor than perhaps reality, for I plan to test it in the future.

In the last two years I have been out of body a number of times, mostly no more than strong dream like states, but then others were far more intense and remembered. Thus I will list a few.

One was being brought up into a flying craft while in this bright light. I was absorbed through it's skin, it's living skin as this craft was as much alive as a construct and communicated with me as an old friend.

In another, my wife and I were on a large construct looking down at a beautiful world together. The trend I am showing here is, I was not the one in control, others were, but the experience was real.

Later, I was taken out and there were at least two others whom I did not see, but knew they were there. They showed me my body and also my light body or soul. Not to worry, the words I received were, "that is a sacred thing", the soul, the glowing light form. These are but a few.

Now to the present. I found myself out of body, bouncing and floating down a street, just having a joyful time, laughing and yelling like a kid. There were others out there wandering around as well, perhaps dreaming, I am not sure. In fact, I was so happy to be out, I yelled too loud and my wife brought me back, afraid I would be fighting off the dark being again. I assured her, I was having a good time and wanted to go back out of body and leave me alone. I suppose my excitement is due to my age and the pain and many injuries that limit me.

Almost immediately, I rose above the body, going up and down and decided to go through the roof and into the sky. Looking down, I could only see muted lights, but then I remember telling myself, it is raining hard, what do you expect. LOL.

At this point I was controlled or attacked for a short time and found myself very high up in complete darkness. This had happened another time when I tried to contact a shadowy being that is messing with my grandson, I found myself in blackness then as well. When we are in this form, we can manifest light and vision and I did this again, and confronted the being that was there. No, I knew of it's presence and it was good at instilling fear, which I feel it uses to control, but I would not give into this. In so many words, I told it to piss off, I was in control of my own destiny and for it to leave, saying this twice and it did.

I looked out for the stars which were there, but not clearly as in the astral level things are distorted and not what they seem. However, I was full of joy again, having a wonderful time, repeating over and over, "I am out, I am free". So I picked a star and decided to go for a visit. I felt a rushing feeling of traveling fast and within a moment, I was brought up short.

This part, I would like to know if others doing OBE's have seen this. I was traveling very fast and before me was this matrix of lights, evenly spaced as far into space as I could see, and I could see a great deal. This grid seemed to support a shimmering field of energy, one that scared the crap out of me, bringing me to a halt, and I yelled what the sh## is this. At the same time, this thought came into my mind from my friend, or guide, not to try and go through the field. I think for purposes of being on this earth, we have fences to keep us on the playground and this is it.

The experience ended there, as my wife was shaking me because I got so excited and loud it scared her, even though I had told her I was going back out of body and to leave me alone.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
What an awesome experience!

I think Ive heard of a quarantine that various ETs have on us here on earth. Maybe you spotted the actual net to keep us "locked up?"

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
are you having OBE's during your dreams? or during meditation? although more or less the same thing I am curious. I have encountered this wall of light as well except during meditation. Can you describe the "fence" in more detail?
edit on 02/23/2011 by mrjones7885 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by amongus

The description you provided, net is very good. The field within actually shimmered with an energy that I recognized some how, it was not good.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I dont see in dreams, its something i have learnt to live with, but i feel the vibrations and still have a sense of things in a diffrent way.. i feel you have seen what i have felt.. this is the limits of he play ground we call reality. its our defining boundries, be careful testing the waters there my friend, for i fear you are right.. sometimes we reach a point where if we break past, theres no coming back, its a one way trip..
I cant explain whats on the other side.. but its there, and if you see too much you cant forget it.. and in that lies the problem.
travel well, its your choice how far down the rabbit hole you go, but at some point you might turn around and only find thats it you left out there..and the lights are all gone.
i hope you catch my drift. there is no right or wrong, but if you find yourself lost, can you create this place again from your mind and soul..?
first i sense you must not tell the darkness to go away, you must embrace it, as its a part of you..
i hope you understand where im coming from, and that im not trying to make this into a bad trip.
peace.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by mrjones7885

I have had a few during meditation, but more after I fall asleep. But then I meditate as I fall asleep each night, priming myself for the experience. In this case, my second session was just after ordering my wife to not disturb me, as I was going back out of body, thus close to sleep, but very much aware.

Other times when I am out and the others are there, I am awakened first. For instance when I was shown my soul, a high pitched sound was put in my head which brought me awake immediately. Then my first thought of, what the heck, vibrations started and I was in the astral plane immediately. They are able to do this to us at will I think. Also, there are times, I know they are tuning me and others up for something, changing frequency and vibrations. My feeling here is, if others want a message to be remembered, they bring a person awake first. In one instance, I was in one of these events and I said this is a silly dream and started to discard it, but was told to remember as it was important, so I did.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by sprocket2cog

The first and last of your advice is good and I plan to just take a look, not confront, for learning it what it is about. The last part, of embracing is perhaps what has happened, not to fear is in fact embracing. I really told this entity that I would not allow it to control me. I think for the light which is ourselves we need these dark forces in order to measure our true selves. If one wants to see pure white, then put it against the blackness. It is like being on a high ladder, you understand the fear of heights, but don't let it control.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by sailormon

Yes i understand, i just took it one step further, i embraced the darkness back into myself , as i understood that without it i couldnt be whole, as it was all my creation, to truly understand the light i needed the dark inside me as well, i dont let it control me but i dont overwhelm it with light either..its the ying and yang, the male and female.
i think we are actually on the same wavelength with this, just our way of expressing it is different.
the best example i can give is this..
one day after for some reason that i forget out of anger i decided to create a animal aspect to protect me, but it was made from hate and darkness. a black Labrador was the vessel.
a few weeks later i started to sense the dog was growing stronger and was at the foot of the bed, its eyes would glow red ,its teeth would bare at me.. i tried to ignore it , tell it to go away. it didn't.. it just got stronger. then one day i realised that the only way to end it was to send it back to its creator..guess what. that was me...
so to end it i had to accept it back into me,
but have fun out there, like i said im not trying to make it a bad trip, just letting you know what i have seen in my travels.
peace.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   

You are the first person I have come across who has also experienced the same thing. I am not sure what Astral Traveling is, but I have explored the dream world, have had many lucid dreams and fly innately. I have been to this edge a few times... while on this planet as well as the stars. If you travel to the far horizon and see what is beyond, you may be met with the same resistance as I get. Usually I run into mountainous ranges where I have trouble going higher... at times I have travel through these mountains as I knew there were not real... I have been shot down by arrows from 30-50 archers as I approached the end. Abandoning fear is the 1st thing and the horizon often play tricks on my mind trying to keep me from going beyond whatever is just past the WALL. For me, it becomes very religious when I get up to our in one case just beyond the wall. The things you see are quite extraordinary, more sci fi than any movie I have ever seen. Once I made it past this wall to end up in a DOME, and beyond this vast dome was a tunnel, at te end of the tunnel was a giant EYE covering the entire diameter o the tunnel, just like in Lord of the Rings (I had this dream well before LOTR came out), and then this eye as I approached it transformed into a baby child. I awoke and thought, OMG, what in the world did I just see? The mysetery and wonderment is hard to convey... but I know it means something... it took much faith and effort for me to get as far as I could...

Flying up through the cosmos and/or to God has the same effect... the higher you go... traveling at a light speed that you can feel (like God bringing you up through the heavens), entities are up there which want to keep me down. One time I have heard them talking about me. There is something up there that some entities do not want us to see. These entities seem dark to me and with faith and love for God, I am able to travel higher... yet I always meet bizarre and nonsensical resistance too. I always just wanted to visit God and for the most part he is willing to see me, it is my doubts and perceived imperfections which at times limits me. Oh these are wonderful dreams. I need to go embark yet again on this journey.

Thank you for the post... I always felt there was something more to the dream world. I have had conversations with Servants of God and the Dark ones. Always seemed so real and meaningful... perhaps I have been Astral Traveling all along and never realized it. Wish I knew more on this subject.

GV

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Interesting...I haven't come accross this boundary as yet but then I didn't have a guide either only a light ship that would be close by when ever I became.......Aware....Next time I shall search for this boundary.
Thankyou for sharing.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by GoldenVoyager

Your experiences dwarf mine, yet mine are just that which I personally need. I to have fought battles including banning some entity to a lower level. Like one responded here, we all have darkness and light within, so much, I spent half my life coming to terms with what each of us can be, that which we do not want.

For most of my life I was into sci fi like you and others, but in the last years, my life has become a book of mysteries and science, but not fiction, thus I read little of this anymore.

Some call those on the higher plane angels, guides or other names. I just call them friends, for I feel ultimately we may be equal. They have saved my life a few times, sometimes with a well placed word like a year ago, not to try and beat the traffic on my motorcycle, the engine would stop, I paused in wonderment, then moved forward and the engine went bang and stopped, I would have been traffic jam under the cars. This other part of our experience is not completely separate from this one.

Now I am looking to learn of the astral and further, but then at my age it won't be many years when I will participate somewhere else. LOL

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
That boundary is null space. You actually stood at the edge of this universe looking into the chaos void. Had you gone into it unguided you would of never come back. On the other side is another Universe. Travel across that universe to the edge and peek out, there is null space again.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Good stuff. I enjoy reading anything intelligent regarding the dream world. I have always felt like a man all alone on and island where few, if any others, can relate to my understanding and experiences. The dream world is very fascinating to me. Just last night I had one of those epic dreams I have been pondering and reflcting upon all day. I have thought about sharing it here and at least get it down on paper. I will always remember it and wonder when next I will visit the same world and the crystal ice dragon I happened to be in the presence off. Terrifying and Beautiful and of a Divine Nature.

True, we all have darkness within. However, cleansing ourselves does feel good and allows for more freely flowing higher consciousness and a connection to God. At least for me.

There is much more to share on my end... maybe in time. For now, I thank you for posting this thread... perhaps we can all collaborate as to our discoveries in the dream world. Ask some deep profound questions and report our results. I wish I had a log of all my discoveries... I dismiss this wonderment as merely being personal dreams meant for me... but I feel there is still something amazing, especially when you go beyond the normal dream state into a level of higher lucidity. I also have a reaccuring storyline that I have had for as long as I can remember.

GV

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Astr0
That boundary is null space. You actually stood at the edge of this universe looking into the chaos void. Had you gone into it unguided you would of never come back. On the other side is another Universe. Travel across that universe to the edge and peek out, there is null space again.

I have seen that network of light before and been caught up all in it. Something defintely wants to keep us out... I had never thought of not coming back. Are we not allowed to freely go where we want? And why is fear usually used as the device to keep us from going beyond?

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Fear and voids are two faces on the same coin, an unknown, thus a controlling factor. This unknown limits us for we can only relate with that we know in this manifestation which we call life, devoid of our higher self and thus extremely limited. I want to see more, but understand that we may not be equipped to handle the higher reality. I expanded my consciousness a few weeks ago to locate lost keys and succeeded, but could not walk well for the rest of the day; I could not reconnect with the body, a waking OB of sorts. Another time, I opened up to the pain of women in another nation and it was overwhelming for I felt mankind's suffering, we cannot withstand seeing all of this, broke under the onslaught.

I demanded during this process, freedom and was given some freedom, but in retrospect, there may have been playground supervisors. For just this afternoon, my wife asked how the marks on my arm were progressing. The morning after my experience she took note of three, one half inch marks. They were in a perfect triangle on the inside of my forearm and looked like recently healing burns and are very apparent even now.

An independent researcher warned me, I am being used and to try and be careful of the dark entities. So are we supervised more than we know?

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Very interesting. Please share your experiences. What were these lost keys?

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by GoldenVoyager

Wow, never intended going in this direction. I will have to tell how I came to be able to do this. First I had to stop defining, and to let go of all I am and know, a difficult thing to do. But it sets the direction which I took. Second, when you are just out there with your consciousness, not defining anything, you become the observer, not expecting anything, just asking a question.

It also helps to accept concepts of quantum physics, and realize, the stage for the present can be set up by our past for that moment we are in was a known hours or days before, therefore to know anything is possible, observe but do not judge.

A few weeks before the key event, I lost his very little hearing aid in the grass, under the mulberry tree. Both I and my wife looked for some time and finally realized it could not be found. Thus, I relaxed, went into the above acceptance of another reality and decided to manifest the aid between my feet in the grass. During this time I had moved about, wandered with my eyes mostly shut, getting the mood. And when I manifested, I looked down the the aid was between my feet as seen in my minds eye. I know I did not manifest, but the event of allowance allowed me to be where I needed to be.

As to the keys, my wife spent the whole forenoon looking for our smart key, worth nearly $300 and finally gave up. We were to go out to lunch and so I told her to give me a few minutes. I sat down and did a quick meditation, expanding my consciousness, something like filling the home with myself. I saw a map of our simple home and in one corner of the bedroom, I knew the key would be there, within a small brown leather pocket.

I asked her if she had a small pocket purse and she told me no. She also told me point blank, she had gone through all her purses several time. So I walked into the bedroom believing her, to change my shirt. She then took her purse from the corner I had located and set it on the bed ready to go out, it was brown. I looked down and told her, the key was in there, in that little pocket on the side. She said no, but I reached out and squeezed the pocket and it was where I said it was.

The next day, I did this expansion and as I said, it got out of hand. I spent a long time getting over being dizzy. I felt something like happened to me when I learned to do telekinesis. Don't worry, I am not trying to get anything else started, but all this ties together in our development.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   

I have seen that network of light before and been caught up all in it. Something defintely wants to keep us out... I had never thought of not coming back. Are we not allowed to freely go where we want? And why is fear usually used as the device to keep us from going beyond?

No its not you cannot travel it, but without a guide you'll enter it and never ever come out in the same Universe you went in. Its actually moving so damn fast that you'll step out and then whammo - your lost beyond all hope, and trying to get you back to your own body will be futile as you have cut the cord that connects you to 'you' as you travel.

Hence that great big blue jello like wall you have to press up against first to get a peek at the chaos void / null space.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Astr0

Ok, you got my attention with the jello wall statement. I can see this barrier as clear as day in my mind and oddly it shimmered a great deal, or at least was organic on the surface at the same time. Jello is not far off.

How or where do you come up with what you are saying here, I detect a kind of maturity of knowledge in your statements and am interested.

Just for the record, I find wisdom in young people as well as old, the soul not having an age factor other than experience. I look for that spark everywhere I go.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by sailormon
reply to post by Astr0

Ok, you got my attention with the jello wall statement. I can see this barrier as clear as day in my mind and oddly it shimmered a great deal, or at least was organic on the surface at the same time. Jello is not far off.

How or where do you come up with what you are saying here, I detect a kind of maturity of knowledge in your statements and am interested.

Just for the record, I find wisdom in young people as well as old, the soul not having an age factor other than experience. I look for that spark everywhere I go.

I met a man a few months back who for the want of a better description taught me to cultivate the bodies natural energies and use it as a spring board into the great beyond. He then walked me through exiting the body and travelling safely.

Then came the day we stood at the edge - as far and wide as the eye could see I was looking at an irradescent shimmering jello wall in a light blue colour. He explained it was the point I should never cross alone, then took me through to stand at the edge of null space. When I was stood there I could feel a sickness tugging at me, and he described this as my soul and spirit (two seperate entities living in a simbiotic relationship) losing contact with one another.

He turned me around back into the Universe proper and the sickness went away.

What is amazing though is that this man can actually make you feel electrical energies from his hands as you place yours between them, and this first spark seems to make something inside you leap awake as if a long term memory long forgotten has lept into life. This energy he explained is what creates growth inside the spirit till its fully awakend and acting on its full potential.

Hope that helps as its the best way I can describe it. My friends thought I was insane until I took two of them to actually feel this energy pulsing in / through them as he created it and washed it through you.

new topics
top topics

<<   2 >>

join