It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nazi base on dark side of the moon

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Vandalour

and then .. nothing, we started talking about cheese instead

What did he have to say about the cheese?

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Yes ther is some truth in the movie.

There is a moon.

There are/were nazi's.

thak you for bringing those to our attention!

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheIrvy
Guys, come on, use your brains. Someone comes on to the forum and posts about how he was told to watch this great movie because it's truth hidden in fiction, and then we find out that it's referring to a movie that isn't out yet, and is made by the same guys who made Star Wreck.

Turn your thinkers to maximum and see if you can maybe figure out who the OP may actually be, and what this thread really is.

I've been waiting for iron sky for a while now but from everything I've heard it will be a comedy that perhaps even satirizes moon base conspiracies.

So yeah I wouldn't put too much hope into the truth woven into fiction thing. This is more likely as TheIrvy suggests some viral marketing.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Oh, great, this discussion again.

Here's a quick recap:
1) I'm one of the writers for Iron Sky (mods can confirm this easily, I've registered with the company email).
2) Yes, we do read ATS - research for the film was how I originally found this site.
3) If you see a conspiracy theory "confirmed" in the film is because we took the theory and incorporated it in the film (like the Haunebu saucers in the first teaser).

4) A lot of people here are still extra suspicious about everything about Iron Sky because a satirical newspaper we released called "Truth Today" was mistaken for real news. We never tried to hoax anyone.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Snippy23
reply to post by Vandalour

So here we are again, another crazy 'Nazi UFO' thread!

Nobody has seen 'Iron Sky'. It hasn't been made yet, though there are now 3 trailers - I think this was the first. The makers describe the film as 'comedy sci-fi'.

The nonsense quoted above about Byrd comes from an old Hollow Earth site (that's always encouraging, isn't it?) and originated in another recognised hoax. Byrd never said or wrote anything about saucers or other craft carrying German markings in the middle of Antarctica.

Now, why don't we all go and hide before Regenstorm finds this thread and starts telling us just how clever those Nazis really were?

The 'evidence' of Admiral Bryd's encounter comes from a diary that his family have a hold of.
The liklihood of him talking bs about it is not high due to the fact:

A) He was a high-ranking officer
B) A highly decorated servicemen and privy to pretty sensitive classified material
C) He kept it secret during the time he was alive.
It's unlikely if he was out for glory he'd of kept it in his diary which was only opened after his death...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join