It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nazi base on dark side of the moon

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Well.. im a building painter, today I had a new partner, witch is good.. as the day went along we got to know each other, I figured out he´s parents is from germany and he´s father had worked for NATO military as some kind of officer in the navy and also airforce, he is 75 years old now and not in duty anymore.

I could not help myself.. being the ATS member that I am, asking if he had any cool stories, he had heard about he´s fathers duty time, he told me some cool stuff about he´s father test flying some kind of plane called starfighter.

Well anyway.. I wanted more, I asked about he heard about any secret underground bases.. like "dulce" he said he´s father told him about two HUGE underground bases ( not known to the public or in any official budget ) in the mountains in switzerland, I did not ask about details.. I could feel he did not like to talk about it ( he held many pauses )

But the major part is this.... After some time he out of the blue said:
have you ever seen the movie called: Iron sky

I said no..

he then just said:
Watch it !

and then .. nothing, we started talking about cheese instead

I found the trailer for that movie, could he be trying to tell me this movie holds some truth ??

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
interesting movie or clip although plot seems guessable, ask your friend what he means obviously.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Vandalour

The UFO's documented in Admiral Byrds Arctic flights had Nazi symbols on them, you might be on to something.
edit on 17-5-2011 by mileslong54 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
So, he said watch the movie Iron Sky.....it isnt even released until 2012, so why would he tell you to see something that isnt even out yet?

Dont want to say youre full of bull snip, but....

No offence, sounds fishy

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by mileslong54

The UFO's documented in Admiral Byrds Arctic flights had Nazi symbols on them, you might be on to something.
edit on 17-5-2011 by mileslong54 because: (no reason given)

Here's a part of the log of the flight...

1000 Hours- We are crossing over the small mountain range and still proceeding northward as best as can be ascertained. Beyond the mountain range is what appears to be a valley with a small river or stream running through the center portion. There should be no green valley below! Something is definitely wrong and abnormal here! We should be over Ice and Snow! To the portside are great forests growing on the mountain slopes. Our navigation Instruments are still spinning, the gyroscope is oscillating back and forth!

1005 Hours- I alter altitude to 1400 feet and execute a sharp left turn to better examine the valley below. It is green with either moss or a type of tight knit grass. The Light here seems different. I cannot see the Sun anymore. We make another left turn and we spot what seems to be a large animal of some kind below us. It appears to be an elephant! NO!!! It looks more like a mammoth! This is incredible! Yet, there it is! Decrease altitude to 1000 feet and take binoculars to better examine the animal. It is confirmed - it is definitely a mammoth-like ani mal! Report this to base camp.

1030 Hours- Encountering more rolling green hills now. The external temperature indicator reads 74 degrees Fahrenheit! Continuing on our heading now. Navigation instruments seem normal now. I am puzzled over their actions. Attempt to contact base camp. Radio is not functioning!

1130 Hours- Countryside below is more level and normal (if I may use that word). Ahead we spot what seems to be a city!!!! This is impossible! Aircraft seems light and oddly buoyant. The controls refuse to respond!! My GOD!!! Off our port and star board wings are a strange type of aircraft. They are closing rapidly alongside! They are disc-shaped and have a radiant quality to them. They are close enough now to see the markings on them. It is a type of Swastika!!! This is fantastic. Where are we! What has happened. I tug at the controls again. They will not respond!!!! We are caught in an invisible vice grip of some type!

1135 Hours- Our radio crackles and a voice comes through in English with what perhaps is a slight Nordic or Germanic accent! The message is: 'Welcome, Admiral, to our domain. We shall land you in exactly seven minutes! Relax, Admiral, you are in good hands.' I note the engines of our plane have stopped running! The aircraft is under some strange control and is now turning itself. The controls are useless.

1140 Hours- Another radio message received. We begin the landing process now, and in moments the plane shudders slightly, and begins a descent as though caught in some great unseen elevator! The downward motion is negligible, and we touch down with only a slight jolt!

read more here...
www.v-j-enterprises.com...

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Cool stuff!! Why didn't you ask him when Hitler is flying back to Earth in his UFO??

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by amongus
So, he said watch the movie Iron Sky.....it isnt even released until 2012, so why would he tell you to see something that isnt even out yet?

No offence, sounds fishy

No im not full of BS...

I got no reason to lie on ATS, perhaps he have seen the trailer to ? I did not know anything about the realease date before you mention it now.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by amongus

Damn, you beat me too it.... How does someone ask "have you seen....." Iron Sky if the movie isn't even going to be released until next year?????

I'm thinking your friend is full of it, sorry

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vandalour

Originally posted by amongus

No offence, sounds fishy

No im not full of BS...

I got no reason to lie on ATS, perhaps he have seen the trailer to ? I did not know anything about the realease date before you mention it now.

have you seen the movie iron sky....
No...
Watch it!

You would surmise by his response that he had actually seen the movie. He told YOU to see it...but NOBODY can see it until april of 2012.... so, something doesnt add up.

Thats all im saying.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Chrisfishenstein

I dont want to sound like a freakshow, thats why

Perhaps the nazi part in that trailer is not true.. perhaps he just wanted me to see the base on the darkside of the moon.. perhaps thats real, or perhaps its all is.. heck, I dont know, just wanted to share this

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   

So here we are again, another crazy 'Nazi UFO' thread!

Nobody has seen 'Iron Sky'. It hasn't been made yet, though there are now 3 trailers - I think this was the first. The makers describe the film as 'comedy sci-fi'.

The nonsense quoted above about Byrd comes from an old Hollow Earth site (that's always encouraging, isn't it?) and originated in another recognised hoax. Byrd never said or wrote anything about saucers or other craft carrying German markings in the middle of Antarctica.

Now, why don't we all go and hide before Regenstorm finds this thread and starts telling us just how clever those Nazis really were?

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by amongus

ok.. perhaps he could have said "watch the trailer for that movie" or somehing like that
perhaps is just easier to say.. see that movie called blablabla..

I dont know how the guy thinks, just meet him today, but anyway.. he could still just have seen the trailer and think its a movie that is allready made, and just say watch it without thinking about the release date.. its chit chat its fast talking, we dont think much about what we say when we work at the same time, just spitting out words.. a misspit ?

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Snippy23

As I said earlier, perhaps its not about the nazi, but about the secret base on the moon he was hinting, when he told me to watch the movie ?

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Devilyouknow2

He´s not my "friend" just some random dude I worked with today..

And I dont think he´s crazy, I really feel he just wanted me to see the trailer, I personaly think he passive told me there is some kind of secret base on the moon he´s father told him about

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Devilyouknow2

Just because it's a movie that hasn't come out doesn't mean the person the op is reffering to is lying, maybe he knows something truthful that the movies are trying to sensationalize after all it's known that the Nazi's were testing and could have possibly been flying "UFOs" or to be more specific "circular shaped aircrafts" back in the 40's. They had many scientists doing reasearch on the kind of thing at the time. As far as a base that is a bit wild but I'm inclined to believe this old man from what I know. I think it's a very interesting subject at the least.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Vandalour, you've been much more active on ATS than I'm ever likely to have time to be, and you know how much hoaxing there is around. I can't be sure you're not just contributing, but if your account is true then I reckon that you made your need to believe stuff much too obvious to your new workmate, and got given this junk in return. 'Trust no-one' was good advice. 'The Truth is out there' may not be so sound - the Nazi UFO hoax has been running for more than 60 years now, and it just keeps on going.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Underground moon bases are more logical then overground bases no?

Nazis, Americans, Russian, Aliens...other then common people, who hasn't been on the moon!

Back to being serious, I also find this stuff interesting!
It's a bit funny although how a lot of ex-nato, ex-cia agents etc often talk about D.U.M.B.S and such...is it a man made conspiracy to further us from the truth or are those bases really there...

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
For the sake of investigating an interesting topic...minds open....

HALF A CENTURY OF
THE GERMAN MOON BASE
( 1942 - 1992 )

Newsgroups: alt.paranet.ufo,alt.alien.visitors,alt.conspiracy
Subject: Moon and Mars Bases
Date: 24 Aug 93 16:20:45 GMT

The Germans landed on the Moon as early as probably 1942, utilizing their larger exoatmospheric rocket saucers of the Miethe and Schriever type. The Miethe rocket craft was built in diameters if 15 and 50 meters, and the Schriever Walter turbine powered craft was designed as an interplanetary exploration vehicle. It had a diameter of 60 meters, had 10 stories of crew compartments, and stood 45 meters high. Welcome to Alice in Saucerland. In my extensive research of dissident American theories about the physical conditions on the Moon I have proved beyond the shadow of a doubt that there is atmosphere, water and vegetation on the Moon, and that man does not need a space suit to walk on the Moon. A pair of jeans, a pullover and sneakers are just about enough. Everything NASA has told the world about the Mood is a lie and it was done to keep the exclusivity of the club from joinings by the third world countries. All these physical conditions make it a lot more easier to build a Moon base.

Ever since their first day of landing on the Moon, the Germans started boring -and tunneling under the surface, and by the end of the war there was a small Nazi research base on the Moon. The free energy tachyon drive craft of the Haunibu-1 and 2 type were used after 1944 to haul people," materiel and the first robots to the construction site on the Moon. When Russians and Americans secretly landed jointly on the Moon in the early fifties with their own saucers, they spent their first night there as guests of the .... Nazi underground base. In the sixties a massive Russian - American base had been built on the Moon, that now has a population of 40,000 people, as the rumor goes. After the end of the war in May 1945, the Germans continued their space effort from their south polar colony of Neu Schwabenland. I have discovered a photograph of their underground space control center there.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
More food for the interested ones....

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Guys, come on, use your brains. Someone comes on to the forum and posts about how he was told to watch this great movie because it's truth hidden in fiction, and then we find out that it's referring to a movie that isn't out yet, and is made by the same guys who made Star Wreck.

Turn your thinkers to maximum and see if you can maybe figure out who the OP may actually be, and what this thread really is.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join