It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Luna Moon base?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2004 @ 09:53 PM
link   
I have been thinking about this for quite awhile. I've been to numerous sites that mention that their's a moon base on the farside of the moon that we "DON'T SEE" I am wondering if their's such a thing and if their are any pictures that are clear that shows any signs of an alien mining operation int he works.

www.ufocasebook.com...

Here's a quote "LUNA" is the alien base on the far side of the Moon. It was seen and
filmed by the Apollo Astronauts. A base, a mining operation using very
large machines and the very large alien craft which have been described
in various sighting reports as "MOTHER SHIPS" are based there." the site in which it can be located at is... pupp.mentalstimulation.com... anyways all thoughts are welcome

[edit on 2-8-2004 by AlienGuy17]

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Quote "I am wondering if their's such a thing and if their are any pictures that are clear that shows any signs of an alien mining operation int he works"

Are you kidding? If there were pictures that were known to exist you wouldn't be asking the question, don't you think?

Anyway, I do a lot of study on the moon and have gone over countless photos of the far side of the moon. No, have not seen any "alien base" or anything else out of the ordinary. Here's a link to an overall pic...

www.astro.wesleyan.edu...

Edit to ask mods to lock thread...a quick search and there are numerous threads on this subject already.

[edit on 3-8-2004 by sensfan]

posted on Aug, 4 2004 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Theres always a possibility but I truely doubt they have a base there. I mean, why would they want to do something on the moon?

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 09:36 AM
link   
you humans know nothing of luna. i am against them scince the revolution. we are from the zeta reticuli system. they are not mining but on the 23rd of every month you can "see" it. on a telescope you can make out a black dot. that is luna.

srent nova

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Willcall3937

Control. If not aliens, then humans. Thee who controls the higher ground, controls the battlefield.

Humans had lunar base technology for decades. If we can survive underwater, we can certainly create one in space. The only problem is the logistics and capital to sustain such a feat.

But, we all know $1 trillion of the military budget is unaccounted for many years. Who knows where that goes? I have a hunch.

I believe NASA is just a smokescreen to occupy the public. The real space program is run by the military, specifically the US Air Force. USAF does more missions than NASA -- many times fold.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 01:22 PM
link   
how can the government launch space shuttles to do all this?
and come in to land later guy's?

i meen common people cam cord balloons 300 foot int he air with candle's cause it not suppose to be there ...

and not 1 person in the WORLD has filmed a unscheduled nasa or goverment
space shuttle take off........WHY..cause they haven't lol

common sense card must be played here....

if anything why wouldst the Russian space station keep a man on board at all time's.......

yeah that's right so many space ship's fly to refuel...they need to keep someone there to pump it lol..........not to mention they must have a space tanker deliver there fuel allso.lol

why else lol

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by guppy
Control. If not aliens, then humans. Thee who controls the higher ground, controls the battlefield.

There is no "higher ground" in space, any more than there is a "good corner" to be at for an Internet store. The Moon is still pretty far away, static, and easy to find. However, if you have decent technology and want to dominate Earth only, your best option would be a series of low-orbit, highly maneuverable weapons platforms with stealth capability. Rapid-fire, nuclear-powered particle beam weapons with instant global coverage would be nice.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Low Orbit weapons yes. Remember the Russians developed FOBs (Fractional Orbital Bombardment) system back in the mid-60s. Luckily, US was able to obtain the assets decades later. Heck, Thor shots would be awesome to have. With the amount of missing money in the defense budget, I'm sure the US gov't has assets in space -- unofficially. I'll let you do the research on these low-orbit weapon systems.

As for the moon, what about a mass driver? It would be an ultimate weapon to control Earth with just a single mass driver on the moon. Plus, there are other important reasons to control the moon besides military force. How about using the moon as a manned staging area to reach other planets within our solar system?

And YES there is a higher ground in space. If you control low orbit but your enemy controls higher orbit, you are at a disadvantage. What if you try to send a probe or manned ship to Mars only to be stopped by your enemy who already established their presence? I can go on forever. The fact is, there is always a higher ground on any battlefield -- terrestrial or not.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by sensfan

This is several years too late but you can see large structures on the Moon at www.marsanomalyresearch.com. Look in the Moon files or click on the image at the right showing a square building. This should accompany any article on the Moon bases.

Fritz Meyer
[email protected]

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by guppy

Wait a minute. What happened to the most recent forum post? Based on myATS Top 50 Subscriptions, the last post was written by an "Anonymous ATS" member. But when you go to the forum, only my last post is displayed. No post from an "Anonymous ATS" member. I even cleared my cache, and restarted my web browser. Very interesting.

Any one have a reason why?

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 05:29 AM
link   
I think we could stop trying to include any "proof" in our thinking if there is or not a moon base. Simply so because none of us ever been there. Any pictures or videos posted or released by goverment are useless because most of the stuff pertaining to the trip to moon is still classified.
Many people are sceptical when watching footage of astronauts planting US flag on the moon. That did however happened. It was taped in studio as a simbolic moment of first man on the moon. The real expedition was however interupted. All availble space for footage was used for something else which was immidiately classified. Decision was made to film planting of US flag in the studio as a proof that we went there and it was to ensure public about money well spent since space race was already well publicized.
Some one said that first recording of the trip to the moon was destroyed or x-rayed someone else said it was "accidently" destroyed. In any case we wont know anything untill our goverment decides that it is time, that or some of you have something in your video library?
As far as moon base goes why isn't that possible? You think we are the only ones in universe or that we just appeared on earth out of the blue or evolution? How about our alien like consumption of all natures goods?
How about US-Russian moon base, why is that not possible? Would it be the only secret of our goverment. We assasinated JFK blew smoke blaming someone else. What's new?

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 03:22 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Personally, there is definatly secret programs going on behind our backs. What those programs are doing can be anyone's guess.

I can guess that parts of it go into space, parts of it go into controlling the population, parts of it go into making sure that stuff which is hidden stays hidden, etc. etc.

I could go on and on about what i think, but there is no solid proof really, so i will leave it at that.

As for the moon, i would not be surprised at all if there was something there, not the slightest.

Though i would be surprised if there was no hidden space programs going on, since alot of money has been spent on military stuff, maybe the war is a sort of decoy, who knows?

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Willcall3937I mean, why would they want to do something on the moon?

Ever hear of HE3?

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Willcall3937

I don't know why "they" are doing whatever they do on the Moon, but you accept the fact that "we" are sending space craft to Mars and other planets, don't you? I suspect that the aliens are mining for minerals, or maybe gold?

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Man-made anti-gravitational craft have been in service for the greater part of the 20th century. Are we so gullible as to accept from our modern scientific community that implosion, magnetic or levitation drives and advanced propulsion technology had disappeared at the close of World War II? If working prototypes were at the very least operating as early as 1933, then why does the public still doubt the existence?

It's rather simple - Nazi ideology has long been and still is well indoctrinated within NASA. High ranking Nazi party scientists were appointed to lead America's Space Exploration Program at the height of the cold war. These scientists were designated as our 'eyes and ears' and charged with the task of studying the moon, space and what lay beyond. They informed us that the moon was uninhabited, cratered and lifeless. This was a lie from day one.

Story continues here..

dynasydiary.blogspot.com...

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Luna Moon base?

There are enough surface anomalies on the moon that are a part of official photo record via NASA, to sustain curiosity and interest in this subject. Even taking into account the constant efforts by government/media types to discredit the obvious... these anomalies remain and their official excuses for being ring pretty hollow at times.

Does this mean there are alien bases on the moon? No... but it can tug at the open mind not to look away to please those who paint such a dull picture of a vastly glorious universe

new topics

top topics

join