It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giving Shoes?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
There is this guy I like a lot and try really hard to forget.... but I just can't seem to forget him
Last night I had a dream that I gave him a brand new pair of running shoes (They were black Nike Shocks)
When I handed him the shoes a voice said interpret this dream
And then I woke up

What does this mean?
edit on 17-5-2011 by inanna1234 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by inanna1234

It means you are letting him go. You gave him the shoes so he could run away... But always remember, when one door closes another one opens up. Today is the first day of the rest of your life!

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   

You're telling him to run away from you... you even provided him some shoes... like saying,,, take a hike...

Actually I can't interpret dreams.. sorry

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
by returning his shoes you are granting him freedom, maybe in a past life he swore fealty to you and by giving him a gift of clothing, you are granting him freedom..
read this article on Masonic gestures regarding shoes..
www.masonicworld.com...
im not a mason, but their ways are often based in the old ways..
"it is evident that the plucking off of the shoe, as a pledge of honor and fair dealing"
so by giving him shoes, you are being honourable and fair in your dealings with him.
the harry potter scence where dobby is freed by returning a sock to him is also very similar, and based on older tradtions. of giving clothing as a sign of freedom from service.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by sprocket2cog

I think you're right. For many years he was always there and I hurt him a lot over the years unintentionally... I was too young immature and had my own growing up to do. When I shut him out of my life I realized a lot of things... I grew up and matured... I wasn't ready when he was and now that I'm ready I've pushed him too far away

I guess my subconcious is telling me to let go of him so he can be happy. I never was good at that.

I know other doors will open up but I know I will never find a connection like that again... but maybe now he can find someone who will make him happy

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Its ok to let people go, you never are alone on the road. There will always be someone there when you really need them, but sometimes we must take the steps alone, remeber not everyone walks the same road, sometimes the paths just meet up for a while, be happy he came and helped you see what you have seen.
And who knows when you least excpect it he might cross paths with you again and be thankfull you gave him a chance to walk in his own light.
travel well

new topics

top topics

join