It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I know the answer, I know how its supposed to work.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by NorEaster

Hello, NorEaster, I have never quite seen the likes of this post I hop you do not mind if I move it here for others to see. I hope you will come by and share your penetrating intellect.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thanks.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
I would just like to touch on a few points you brought up. I must be coming from a completely different point of view regarding all of this, because the more I read about this topic the

Originally posted by NorEaster

When an animal's brain has concluded that death is at hand and there's no reasonable level of survivability, the entire experience becomes very tranquil and the inevitable plays out. If you watch a cat that has a mouse in its clutches, the mouse is pretty mellow with the whole situation. Even if the cat toys with it for a while, it's not as if the mouse is actively resisting. That level of agreement between predator and prey exists at all levels in the wild - once the chase is over - and there's generally little drama. Of course, that's not how it goes for human beings, who battle for every tiny bit of longevity they can grab. Even layers of cancer can't pull a person from the corporeal realm until there's very little left of the person that used to wear those clothes.

I submit that having cancer is nothing like a cat toying with a mouse, or a predator feeding. While being attacked, there must be adreneline, fight or flight, etc involved. The brain tends to freeze up. Cancer patients on the other hand dont sense that immediate sense of danger, its more impending danger. The coping mechanism for this is many times the stages, you know, denial, anger, acceptance, etc...

The difference between us and the rest of what crawls around on this rock is that we aren't immediate creatures, and the reason that we aren't immediate creatures is because we're not corporeal in the same way that the rest of the skin wearers are. Yes, our bodies and brains are corporeal - made of matter/particles - but the fully developed human being is not a corporeal being. It's brought into physical existence by that corporeal matrix, but that's its only real connection to the corporeal realm. Once that body/brain system dies, the human being is born into the eternal realm.

I agree we are not immediate in that we plan ahead, and remember the past well. I like to have an open mind regarding religion, spirituality, ethereal stuff, etc... but I have never seen or felt my soul. I dont see ghosts or remember my dreams, nothing out of the ordinary really ever happens to me. I suppose I tend to come from a realist viewpoint, strongly believing only what I can directly experience. Note the seperation from nature theme presented in the above paragraph

This difference is pretty significant, and it definitely affects how we handle the corporeal phase of our gestational development. It does cause us to be a bit "out of sync" with the rest of the skinwearers (skin, scales, feathers, what-have-you), and it results in our constant focus on issues that have nothing to do with maintaining the survivability of our bodies - unlike every other mammal, fish, bird, insect, reptile or single cell thingy that this planet hosts.

Here is where I have the biggest problem. Preserving and maintaining the survivability of our bodies is our number one concern. Many things have enabled us to put survivability on the back burner, most notably our enlarged brains. We build and maintain fires which other animals are weary of. Having knowledge of fire gives us a sense of security. We find security in numbers. We build very secure houses separating us from the hungry critters outside who would eat us. If we worry about food, we plant a farm. If we worry about security, we build defenses and weapons. If we worry about cold we build shelter. Having these things allows us to focus on other issues, but we always take care of Shelter, Water and Food first. Only once those are secure do we free ourselves to worry about other 'less important' things.

It "works" when we're finally born. We're like airplanes that are trying to drive to the store on local roads. This isn't our world anymore than our mothers' wombs were our world. Still, we each have further development, and the better we manage that development, the better our ability to manage our real world will be when we finally leave here. Love, curiosity, honor, honesty, integrity; these are achievements that translate into strength and capacity for the human being within the eternal informational realm. Fear, hatred, rigidity, disinterest; these failures are crippling maladies, and the less these pollute the whole of the person, the better for that person.

Not too much to add here, I mostly agree. I would just like to point out that Fear, Hatred, Rigidity, Disinterest, and many other similar emotions all stem from the same topic I spoke about above: Insecurity.

[snip the rest of the post, I stopped having disagreements]

I dont mean to come across as argumentative or hostile, I am just coming from the point of view of a 'realist' or a 'naturalist' or something along those lines. Im not sure exactly what to identify as...

edit on 17-5-2011 by IntegratedInstigator because: Changing italic tags to bold, because quotes are italics already and my added text got lost!

edit on 17-5-2011 by IntegratedInstigator because: Trying to change formatting, make it readable

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   

I often see that the natural "animal" within people is basically still primitive in nature, however, what I see, are animals trapped in machines, different races seem to have varying degrees of machination, however it seems that sometimes what we would call "retards" and many of the individuals that we would call "crazy" or even "criminal" are basicall those that were "mistakes" in terms of the reproduction of the machine suit, being hosts to natural beings that have a significant degree of control over thier bodies. However, the question is, if the animal soul is not present within the body (and I have seen many people trying to "choose" between their two "selves") - what exactly are we? Have we died, entered a mental realm, and then used to pilot a system that connects to the minds of the "vehicles"?

I say this because I often feel as if my consciousness is superior to the "programming" of my "suit" however for most individuals the "suit" is simply too difficult to understand.
edit on 18-5-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by IntegratedInstigator
I would just like to touch on a few points you brought up. I must be coming from a completely different point of view regarding all of this, because the more I read about this topic the

Actually, we're both coming from a realist point of view. I don't believe in spirits or souls. I don't believe in a personal relationship with God or Jesus or any other supreme being. That said, I have spent a lot of time and effort on this subject and I've discovered some logically and empirically supported facts that have opened doors to where the theologies and spiritualisms came from. Exposing these notions as misinterpretations of very natural existential specifics; in the same vein as people believing that viruses and bacterial infections were demonic or divine retribution.

Originally posted by NorEaster

When an animal's brain has concluded that death is at hand and there's no reasonable level of survivability, the entire experience becomes very tranquil and the inevitable plays out. If you watch a cat that has a mouse in its clutches, the mouse is pretty mellow with the whole situation. Even if the cat toys with it for a while, it's not as if the mouse is actively resisting. That level of agreement between predator and prey exists at all levels in the wild - once the chase is over - and there's generally little drama. Of course, that's not how it goes for human beings, who battle for every tiny bit of longevity they can grab. Even layers of cancer can't pull a person from the corporeal realm until there's very little left of the person that used to wear those clothes.

I submit that having cancer is nothing like a cat toying with a mouse, or a predator feeding. While being attacked, there must be adreneline, fight or flight, etc involved. The brain tends to freeze up. Cancer patients on the other hand dont sense that immediate sense of danger, its more impending danger. The coping mechanism for this is many times the stages, you know, denial, anger, acceptance, etc...

The resistance to the inevitable - once that cancer has developed into layers of disease (well into stage 4 and incurable, which is what I suggested in that post) - is not dissimilar to being a mouse in the clutches of a cat. The fight is over for both the mouse and the dying cancer patient, and yet the cancer patient (often) will demand continued treatment to prolong the pain and misery that he/she is enduring, just for the additional hours and minutes that may be available. This is not what we see in the animal world.

The difference between us and the rest of what crawls around on this rock is that we aren't immediate creatures, and the reason that we aren't immediate creatures is because we're not corporeal in the same way that the rest of the skin wearers are. Yes, our bodies and brains are corporeal - made of matter/particles - but the fully developed human being is not a corporeal being. It's brought into physical existence by that corporeal matrix, but that's its only real connection to the corporeal realm. Once that body/brain system dies, the human being is born into the eternal realm.

I agree we are not immediate in that we plan ahead, and remember the past well. I like to have an open mind regarding religion, spirituality, ethereal stuff, etc... but I have never seen or felt my soul. I dont see ghosts or remember my dreams, nothing out of the ordinary really ever happens to me. I suppose I tend to come from a realist viewpoint, strongly believing only what I can directly experience. Note the seperation from nature theme presented in the above paragraph.

Again, this has nothing to do with spirituality, religion, or ethereal stuff. That stuff is human invention that's been promoted by religionists and spiritualists over thousands of years. It's not real. What I'm referring to is the direct impact upon the contextual environment that the human brain has, as unit burst configurations of Intellect are created by the corporeal human brain. It's a very extensive and tedious explanation (I have published a book that details the entire process) but the bottom line is that corporeal humanity has done its best to understand what it is and why it has the capacity to observe itself (Plato invented the Soul in his own effort to qualify this dichotomy) as it does, but in doing so, it ended up having to invent a hell of a lot of other stuff that logically can't exist. But that doesn't mean that the human being isn't unique, or that it can't observe its corporeal self - because it is and it can. All that means is that it's taken until now for us to finally map it all out and understand the truth about what's been knocking around as myth and allegory since who knows when.

This difference is pretty significant, and it definitely affects how we handle the corporeal phase of our gestational development. It does cause us to be a bit "out of sync" with the rest of the skinwearers (skin, scales, feathers, what-have-you), and it results in our constant focus on issues that have nothing to do with maintaining the survivability of our bodies - unlike every other mammal, fish, bird, insect, reptile or single cell thingy that this planet hosts.

Here is where I have the biggest problem. Preserving and maintaining the survivability of our bodies is our number one concern. Many things have enabled us to put survivability on the back burner, most notably our enlarged brains. We build and maintain fires which other animals are weary of. Having knowledge of fire gives us a sense of security. We find security in numbers. We build very secure houses separating us from the hungry critters outside who would eat us. If we worry about food, we plant a farm. If we worry about security, we build defenses and weapons. If we worry about cold we build shelter. Having these things allows us to focus on other issues, but we always take care of Shelter, Water and Food first. Only once those are secure do we free ourselves to worry about other 'less important' things.

Actually, i was thinking about how human beings make terrible lifestyule and health choices, and often especially because they are harmful to our bodies and shorten our life spans. Cigarettes, boose, dope, intentionally reckless and dangerous behavior, and (of course) outright suicide. No other animal on this planet acts like this in a widespread manner, and none purposely destroy their chances at longevity (survival) while exhibiting no other indications of illness or brain damage. Humans are the only animals that purposely seek out their own physical destruction. All other corporeal organisims work to survive as long as possible - and finally surrender to the inveitable when it's become obvious that it is finally at hand.

It "works" when we're finally born. We're like airplanes that are trying to drive to the store on local roads. This isn't our world anymore than our mothers' wombs were our world. Still, we each have further development, and the better we manage that development, the better our ability to manage our real world will be when we finally leave here. Love, curiosity, honor, honesty, integrity; these are achievements that translate into strength and capacity for the human being within the eternal informational realm. Fear, hatred, rigidity, disinterest; these failures are crippling maladies, and the less these pollute the whole of the person, the better for that person.

Not too much to add here, I mostly agree. I would just like to point out that Fear, Hatred, Rigidity, Disinterest, and many other similar emotions all stem from the same topic I spoke about above: Insecurity.

Okay, insecurity can be the motivating factor, but insecurity also causes people to bond with one another (survival expression - Association) and form alliances (survioval expression - Symbiosis), and even reach out to others with compassion in an effort to remove the troubling focus from their own lives. Insecurity - addressed properly - creates wonderful strength and value within the eternal human being, so insecurity (when you look at it as a motivating factor only) is like fire; it can burn or it can heat. It's not a response. It's an impetus.

[snip the rest of the post, I stopped having disagreements]

I dont mean to come across as argumentative or hostile, I am just coming from the point of view of a 'realist' or a 'naturalist' or something along those lines. Im not sure exactly what to identify as...

I am a hard core realist. Extremely rigid in my demand for logical verification and relative associability when confronting any premise. I've been suggesting for a while now that I have figured out something very important, and again, I'll suggest it. There is no faith required when the dots have all been carefully connected, and the logic has been verified as unassailable. I am very confident that what I have uncovered is what all the myths and allegories were trying to interpret as best they could. It's not magic or ethereal mysticism. It's the bottom line concerning who and what we are, and what we're part of.

They required me to take all links out of my signature, but if you U2U me, I cxan give you the Amazon.com link to the book. It's up to you. It's the only book that exists that doesn't allow for a single assertion to simply present itself without a withering examination of its credentials.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   

I was having a discussion with my friend at work about the same thing, we were talking about knowing when one is going to die, and I mentioned how, that when my cat was sick, she simply curled up and stopped eating. When I looked at her, I simply saw a state of tranquility, and I was thinking about how people will spend so much time in hospital, to go through agonising procedures and suffer at the hands of diseases such as cancer, instead of just letting the disease pass naturally.

It is an irrational fear, as every time I go to sleep, it might as well be what happens after death, whether or not I "wake up" is something that I can never know, but it seems that "knowing" is the root cause of all the fear.

The final conclusion that I have made, among all of this, is that many people have already died in the eyes of the natural world, and are walking around in thier corpses, and are in an inner state of fear, the result being a form of energetic vampirism of the living souls, or those who have not "fallen". They simply need to "let go", and I would even imagine that in the "afterlife" they would also have to "let go" and allow the universe to decide the future of their expression as an individual. Thus, "hell" would be those that are afraid of letting go, and "heaven" would be those that are in a state of dellusion as to thier eventual dissolution.

Between this, would be a whole realm of beings that occupy the energetic planes, that have learned to possess the bodies of the living, themselves, unable to face the final dissolution because of thier knowledge.

What happens after that, is unknown.

Perhaps the secret of immortality is to transcend the fear of nonexistence.
edit on 18-5-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by SystemResistor

I often see that the natural "animal" within people is basically still primitive in nature, however, what I see, are animals trapped in machines, different races seem to have varying degrees of machination, however it seems that sometimes what we would call "retards" and many of the individuals that we would call "crazy" or even "criminal" are basicall those that were "mistakes" in terms of the reproduction of the machine suit, being hosts to natural beings that have a significant degree of control over thier bodies. However, the question is, if the animal soul is not present within the body (and I have seen many people trying to "choose" between their two "selves") - what exactly are we? Have we died, entered a mental realm, and then used to pilot a system that connects to the minds of the "vehicles"?

I'm not exactly sure how to explain this without the supporting information structure that I would've normally provided beforehand, but I'll try.

In the animal brain, all data configurations (combining residual memory information with newly acquired sensory information to configure response information bursts that literally direct large sub-assemblies within the corporeal matrix to react to external threats/opportunities) are managed under the directives supplied by the creature's DNA data model. This data model is embedded within every single cell to ensure that it can't be lost or destroyed - very efficient data redundancy concept.

In the human brain, the DNA directives are directly challenged by (this may or may not work without the background information) an event/information trajectory (yes, a true existential hybrid) that consists of the previously "generated" Intellect bursts from the very same brain, reaching back to affect the data stream that is pouring into the brain's short term memory center. Now, the reason why this Intellect trajectory is doing that (and why it exists at all) is due to the sophistication of the Intellect whole that has collected since that particular human brain began configuring and launching informational bursts of Intellect. Let me see if I can give you an example of the level of sophistication. A really obvious example.

You know that you exist, and you know that there are other things that exist. You also know that there is a very clear delineation between you and everything else (regardless of the whole "we are One" philosophical premise) that exists. In fact, you can look right down at your keyboard and see that your fingers are separate from that keyboard, and that if you touch it, your finger atoms stay put. Simple enough. Now, an animal can also realize that it's separate from (let's say) food, but all indications are that it can't examine the nature of existential delineations, or ponder the significance of relative existential states. Not that it couldn't if its brain were more robust, but let's face it, the human brain (as far as anyone knows) is the only brain that is capable of this level of sophistication - at least on this planet.

This difference in relative sophistication has resulted in data configurations that are not only active and aware, but are contemplative - keep in mind that brain authored information is not residual in physical nature, but is a hybrid of event and information, since it is created as part of an overall event trajectory launched to manage a specific survival directive. We call this active, contemplative awareness consciousness, and some of us believe that it is our spirit, or soul, or even bits of God. The truth is that our corporeal experience of our own Intellect (the real human being that we each are) is the Intellect trajectory's management of what is allowed to pass into our short term memory. I call this process of vetting what's allowed to be remembered The Personality since what we end up with as a result of this ongoing effort is (yep) our personality.

Benjamin Libet conducted a series of experiments in the mid-80s that suggested that this vetting process takes approximately .5 seconds, and a team of researchers (Chun Siong Soon, Marcel Brass, Hans-Jochen Heinze, & John-Dylan Haynes - www.nature.com... ) took Libet's research and ran it through an fMRI imaging machine, and declared that this process can take up to 10 full seconds (probably depending on the subject being tested). I'm not onboard with the 10 second claims, but I'm pretty satisfied with what I've tread about this suite of efforts in the overall, and with the range of cognitive issues that exist, it's pretty obvious that some vetting of incoming memory data is happening.

Like I already stated, this explanation is being offered without the tens of thousands of words required to lay the critical logic foundation, but this is a thread, so this is what I can offer.

What I've discovered is that the Intellect whole has its own need to establish an inimitable Identity (yet another survival expression) and the vetting process (The Personality) is how it satisfies this need. The net impact of this entire confluence on the human short term memory is the feeling of "wearing a meat suit" or being a soul who's driving the body around like a car.

It's a lot more complicated than this brief explanation, and I do have all the math scribbles to prove my work. I just wanted to see if I could reasonably lay out the bullet points for you. I don't know if it was successfully done or not.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Separation and diversity are one and the same, in that you can't have variation without separate identities. Creation splits apart into two, going from simplicity to complexity, and as a result, separation, which gives rise pain, which arises consciousness, which arises desire for objects (through ignorance) or selfhood (through wisdom). To be one with the Self is to no know separation.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frater210

Hello, NorEaster, I have never quite seen the likes of this post I hop you do not mind if I move it here for others to see. I hope you will come by and share your penetrating intellect.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thanks.

I didn't really understand what you meant here, but I hit the link and eventually saw it. Thank you. It's a long thread, but I'll see if I have anything to add.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   

You bring up very good points. I can see where you are coming from on almost all fronts except that I still have this frustrated, out of the loop feeling, as if I am missing something. Anyways, I can see now how cancer patients and cat vs mouse can be similar, in the 'you cant escape the inevitable' aspect. Another point that stuck out well was the suicide and other reckless behavior exhibited by humans. I can see how that sets us apart from the rest of the animal kingdom. I have a few rebuttles swimming around in my head, but none are particularly strong so Ill reserve them.

You do offer some very well thought out responses though, and give me much to think about. I guess the biggest problem I have now is that the cause of this separation from everything else doesnt seem to fit somehow... but nobody seems to have a straight answer. After rereading this thread a few times I still get to the end wondering exactly what we are talking about...

Regarding other topics related to the thread, Id like to discuss the 'suit' concept for a bit. Its been said it would be hard to understand. Could one liken it to the Go'auld symbiotic/parasitic relationship in the popular television series Stargate SG-1? Maybe they are not 'worms' but points of energy, or balls of light, or some other popular description? Im trying to follow along as best I can. Haha

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by IntegratedInstigator

My idea is that consciousness is existence, and we are live in a double-construct, with an artificial "pilot chair" that has been genetically designed to give us "free will" over our own in-born instincts. The problem is that the entity of the mind has become too strong for the average person to control, and it takes a form of its own, controlling the will of its host, separating the host from his or her natural domain of perception.

The extent of free will that an animal possesses occurs at specific times, points where there is a kind of "unknowing" - for example, how a bird learns that dropping an egg will break it, it hardwires that knowledge as a part of its instincts. What we have is a kind of "paradox generator" that allows us to make many of these choices - the rewards are great, however, when immature souls are in charge, the consequences are many, as the instincts can be corrupted and the life-force or soul matrix can be damaged or destroyed.
edit on 19-5-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by SystemResistor
reply to post by IntegratedInstigator

The questions are basically a rhetoric, as the answer is something that questions our current understanding, as opposed to an answer that solves an existing problem or affirms our current perceptions of reality.

I am basically trying to explain that there is some kind of sensory inhibitor that operates among humans, in scientific terms, there should be a much greater emotional "buffer" between the raw sensations or impulses from pain, and how those impulses are felt and experienced by the individual.

In terms of frequency dynamics, much of what we feel should be connected to the feelings of others, they should be interchangable, we should experience our feelings and the feelings of others simultaneously, as opposed to independently, and our perception of those shared feelings are a completley different level of being that we currently experience, a world that is not so harsh, where what we see and feel is not set in stone but rather variable, where what would be called "hallucination" is actually a repressed part of what should be our ordinary waking consciousness - being able to exist without confusion and in a state of harmony owing to our connections to the shared perceptions of others.

Oh my.... you are a genius! Will you please be my mentor and teach me about the things that you have come to realize? I feel the same way about all of these statements but lack the knowledge that you have. I sometimes live on another plane of consciousness as well. A "decreased level of consciousness" that is what modern medicine calls it. Please add me as your friend on this site!

In terms of a matrix, a matrix that controls our minds, our feelings, our perception, and even our thoughts. Most likely some kind of genetic tampering, supported by a very advanced computer system that utilises specific frequences - possibly an attempt to either experiment on us or enslave us.

Its not another dimension in terms of where we "are" - but rather, what we see and what we experience.
edit on 17-5-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by chanel

Oh my.... you are a genius! Will you please be my mentor and teach me about the things that you have come to realize? I feel the same way about all of these statements but lack the knowledge that you have. I sometimes live on another plane of consciousness as well. A "decreased level of consciousness" that is what modern medicine calls it. Please add me as your friend on this site!

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by IntegratedInstigator

You bring up very good points. I can see where you are coming from on almost all fronts except that I still have this frustrated, out of the loop feeling, as if I am missing something. Anyways, I can see now how cancer patients and cat vs mouse can be similar, in the 'you cant escape the inevitable' aspect. Another point that stuck out well was the suicide and other reckless behavior exhibited by humans. I can see how that sets us apart from the rest of the animal kingdom. I have a few rebuttles swimming around in my head, but none are particularly strong so Ill reserve them.

The difference in survival focus is an indication that there is a fundamental difference in how the human being and the other animal species employ the corporeal phase of physical existence. All that exists strives for further existence, and while it may not appear that humanity is as focused on survival as other animals, it's actually just as focused as any other living thing on its own version of quality longevity. And this is where the mystery emerges. Why - if the human being is like all other living things, at the primordial level (concerning the raw survival imperative that nothing can actually resist) - does the human being appear to so aggressively disregard in the pursuit of individual self-expression? Well, the answer is obvious. That self-expression is humanity's version of ultimate survival.

As I suggested, the human being is not (ultimately) a corporeal animal. It employs a corporeal body and brain as integral to its full development, but the true human being is not the corporeal body and brain. That corporeal system is a gestational device, and while this is not to suggest that the human being pre-exists that corporeal system (it doesn't) it does suggest that the human being's physical nature is very different when it finally emerges from the birth process that it undergoes - initiating with the 1st stage of gestation (fetus in the womb), then moving to the 2nd stage of gestation (corporeal life), and then finally emerging whole from that stage as the dynamic information entity that human being actually is in the end.

Yes, this is not what you've been taught to believe, but we're only now at the point when this has been uncovered as being what traditional theological/spiritual wisdom has been suggesting in myth and allegory for the last 6,000+ years. The nature of the corporeal human brain is the reason why this hybridization between the event and information - the two foundational forms of physical existence - emerged as aware and contemplative. Before the human brain (actually the human corporeal matrix' organizational structure as a whole) reached this level of relative sophistication, all other hybridizations had been fairly mindless and response-centric, even if they were (and still are) very dynamic in nature.

It was a confluence of the primate brain and general physiology, with the semi-aquatic lifestyle of the earliest humans (along the coast of Africa, with no real natural enemy-threats or sustenance challenges) for so many millennia - allowing the frontal lobe to develop in relative leisure - that resulted in the human brain to advance to the tipping point level where the survival management informational bursts became self-aware. Of course, once that happened, the relative sophistication rate of development rocketed due to the dynamic feedback loop of self development by this new challenge to the DNA directives that instinctively manage the survival responses of lesser creatures.

Since then, it's been a struggle for the human brain to understand exactly what its part in all of this actually is. It knows that there's more to what it's involved in than what it can readily perceive with its corporeal sensors, but it can't really know any more than what it can actually associate with itself (at a real and quantifiable level - ie; particles of event-centric matter and/or linear event trajectories). So, it employs its capacity to learn (combining residual data with the constant data stream incoming from its sensors to its short term memory center) to configure very unique survival inquiries and strategies that transcend the mundane aspects of corporeal survival. Once the first human being accepted the possibility of eternal survival of the self, then the corporeal matrix' survival became second in relative importance. From there, it was a matter of this certainty becoming influential enough to emerge as a certainty across the entire species for a sufficient number of millennia, and it was written into the DNA survival directives as a visceral potential that is open for consideration.

The rest is smoking and drinking and flagrant self-destruction in pursuit of the only form of survival imperative that exists for that which cannot cease to physically exist - inimitable Identity. After all, Identity is what delineates the something from whatever else exists along with it. With billions and billions of human beings emerging into the eternal informational realm, Identity is the primary concern. Hell, we see it in full display here on the board every day, and these humans haven't even finished developing yet.

You do offer some very well thought out responses though, and give me much to think about. I guess the biggest problem I have now is that the cause of this separation from everything else doesnt seem to fit somehow... but nobody seems to have a straight answer. After rereading this thread a few times I still get to the end wondering exactly what we are talking about...

The cause of the separation was the fact of a tipping point of sophistication being reached by the human brain, and the event/information dynamic directives becoming "contemplative". They'd already achieved the capacity for awareness, but they hadn't become "conscious of self" until at some point, they did. And they obviously did, since you and I are both exhibiting the fact that we are conscious and contemplative, and it's not as if we're super geniuses or something. The rest has been the ramifications of this existential development breakthrough, and the fact that there's an entire species on this planet that has achieved this level of development.

Basically, there is a species on this planet that is used by its own generated dynamic information as a gestational development system. I doubt that this is the only planet with such a species, and to me, this one distinction is what makes any corporeal being "human". Regardless of what it looks like or what its molecules are made of. If it is a 2nd stage gestational device that serves the development requirements of a dynamic event/information hybrid being, the it's human, and what emerges from that development process is a human being. Call it a demon, or an inhuman spirit if you feel you must, but it's just as human as your great great granddad if it shows up in your bedroom at night, causing mischief or worse.

Regarding other topics related to the thread, Id like to discuss the 'suit' concept for a bit. Its been said it would be hard to understand. Could one liken it to the Go'auld symbiotic/parasitic relationship in the popular television series Stargate SG-1? Maybe they are not 'worms' but points of energy, or balls of light, or some other popular description? Im trying to follow along as best I can. Haha

Think of it as a production unit. The "meat suit" normally would be the end unit, as it is for other animals. Yes, their event/information hybrid bursts continue to exist en masse, but without a sense of identity, these dynamic informational masses aren't "beings" per se. They are more like byproducts of the corporeal matrix' systems management process - corporeal waste, I suppose. These masses exist, but they aren't determinative by any stretch of the imagination. Like existential tumbleweeds, blown around by the winds of cause and effect within the informational realm.

The corporeal human matrix is not an end unit. It's a production stage, with the informational human being the end unit that is under development throughout the entire duration of the corporeal matrix' viability. It probably seems like a hell of a lot of conjecture, but I've proven all of this to not only be logically plausible, but logically required (given the established facts of reality and humanity as they exist). I wouldn't have even bothered to write TAKING DOWN THE CURTAIN if I hadn't uncovered what I uncovered. It's not a subject that sells a lot of books. Especially when you have to go so much indepth to prove it all. Most people don't want to have their favorite truths debunked, and they sure as hell don't want to have to do any intellectual heavy lifting in order to have them debunked. Still, it's time for this overall thing to come out - including why our own version of reality exists. I don't know. Maybe it is all getting ready to wind up as a process and this is the last bit of required learning for earth's humanity? I'm not spiritual or psychic, so I wouldn't know.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Incredible, so, in essence, you are saying that we are more focused on the survival of our "selves" than we are focused on the survival of our "beings"?

Perhaps it can be used to support my theory, perhaps the construct, the artificial mind, has an identity complex, commonly called the ego, thus, thier being exists permanantly, is immortal, however, the ego is a product of their mind, and the horror that they come to realise is that they can't take thier ego with them into the afterlife.

In other words, they consume their own being in order to feed thier ego, only to end up destroying their natural soul and its connection to the conduits of the biological ecosystem, becoming nothing more than a mind, a two-dimensional thought pattern in a matrix system.

Perhaps, it can be compared to someone who has entered the matrix, and has died in the real world, wishing to become a permanant resident of the artificial world.

Although our conceptualisations differ, and I am somwhat more prone to allowing my imagination to carry my thoughts, I think we are essentially on to the same thing, the same core that is the human condition.

Have you ever read the book called "A Species In Denial" by Geremy Griffith? He basically explains in detail what he calls the process of "resignation" - where a child is originally in the innocent and natural state, and slowly "resigns" themselves to this reality, joining the ranks of the generally fearful, confused, and self-destructive adult soceity, describing what could be called the "elephant in the living room" - essentially, that there was a time when the human race was peaceful, harmonious, nurturing and loving, and has since fallen from that state of perfection due to thier own "knowing". Although my theories seem to indicate genetic tampering by extraterrestrials as being the root cause of this "knowing", the book describes a common thread between my idea and yours because it is essentially trying to explain why we are so conflicted and self-destructive, and why our experience of reality is so painful and restrictive, in contrast to the rest of the animal kingdom that seem to always be in a state of balance and acceptance, even when they appear to be fighting each other.

I always find it so frustrating, how modern science attempts to explain emotions, as being chemical impulses, as animals being some kind of automatons - really, it is the human mind that is becoming like a machine, we are losing our connections to the natural world, and we are in such a state of denial that we have to indoctrinate ourselves to believe that we are machines, and that there is no possiblity that there is a reality that is far more connected, far more wonderous than the reality that we experiences, as the knowledge of that would crush us, realising how disconnected we've become in the pursuit of actualising the ego, perhaps to the extent of being unable to turn back.
edit on 20-5-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join