It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I know the answer, I know how its supposed to work.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
This might sound strange, far fetched, but I think I have figured it out...

Most of all the problems that we experience are generally due to the experience of pain and separation, and a conflicting sense of forced dependence. Could it be, that for some reason, human beings experience far more physical pain that we are supposed to? Are we supposed to enjoy being eaten, to the extent that our devourers enjoy eating us? Are we supposed to be connected to our deeper feelings and emotions, where the physical level of pain is only a slight tinge, a part of the external, the internal being the primary focus? Is there a whole other world that we are isolated from, where everything just "works"?
edit on 17-5-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by SystemResistor

...but then Eve ate the apple. The rest is history.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   

You are in it bud.....This world you talk of everything just works, it works the way the government wants it to work...Just don't take "pain" as harsh as you do now, and your ephiphany comes true!!

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   

No. You got it right again. It is not us 'Physically' that is being eaten. It is this other stuff you are talking about. The Pain and Suffering. Those are the delectable hors d'oeuvres.

This stuff is splattered all over the Occult literature as I am sure you are fully aware.

See Gurdjieff. (As you already know).

Also keep these threads coming.

Thanks, System Resistor.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Interesting thought, I don't know if I can enjoy being eaten whether by sharks or lions but i get what your saying. There's a lot of reading on monk and meditation and learning how to transend pain by placing your mind elsewhere, this is what I thought of when I read your thread. Interesting thanks!

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Here is my observation after a weekend in the bush.

The deer hides and stays as far away from people as it can.
The birds eat the worms.
A stray cat eats the birds.
Another animal killed a snake.
I killed a worm by putting it on a hook.
A fish eats the worm.

I ate the fish.

Death is everywhere in nature.

edit on 17-5-2011 by DrumsRfun because: Because i am eating.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
But it is no longer necessary to look to dusty old tomes crafted from outdated language to find this knowledge.

The Knowledge (or Gnosis) is a living thing and its force cannot be quelled.

Because people have forgotten how to listen it now manifests itself quite effectively throughout our pop-culture and the pop- culture of the world...

Smashing Pumpkins " Rat In A Cage "

The world is a vampire, sent to drain
secret destroyers, hold you up to the flames
and what do I get, for my pain
betrayed desires, and a piece of the game
even though I know-I suppose I'll show
all my cool and cold-like old job

despite all my rage I am still just a rat in a cage
someone will say what is lost can never be saved

See? It is everywhere. Well beyond the Matrix movies.

I know how its supposed to work

If you have the particulars I would love to hear about them.

edit on 17-5-2011 by Frater210 because: Thanks...

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by DrumsRfun

Yep. Has been described, even by those who warned the loudest, as a totally natural process.

See, Ouspensky

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Frater210

Thats a bit over my head.

I am an outdoors man,not a philosopher.

Just thought i would add my thoughts on what i see when I am not preoccupied by the noise of people and the city.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by mileslong54

We can take animals as an example:

To be fearful is to make the shark fearful, so it eats you.
To want to be eaten is to make the shark want to be eaten, so it becomes your friend.

In the same way, predators enjoy the fight and can afford a sense of honour, and prey enjoy a sense of security being free from fear. When a predator eats prey, at the moment of capture, the prey assumes the emotions of the predator, as the predator enjoys eating the prey, the prey will experience itself as the predator, eating itself, connected together as one for but a brief moment. Its as if both emotional frequencies to combine, to create a kind of oneness, that all life experiences, that we have somehow been separated from.

Sometimes the instincts and emotions return to me, but for brief moments, for example, I saw a road kill, but instead of the usual sense of disgust and pity for the animal, I simply saw something that could be eaten, and it was almost as if the carcass was inviting me to eat it... Its hard to explain, that feeling of being alive, being connected as I should be, that part of me is there, but there is some kind of inhibitor, some kind of other component that is preventing me from being my true self.

I experience, in addition, a kind of resentment of natural people by the public at large, by the people who have chosen to be a part of the artificial world. Its almost as if I cannot even express basic emotions without being looked at in a strange way, without seeing a kind of blankness in people, a part of themselves that they have lost. In addition, I get the feeling that my animal innocence is often preyed upon by others, and when I express my survivalistic emotions, I am more often than not feared by others, like they have the upper hand over me, in thier robot suits, in their artificial world.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by SystemResistor

Most of all the problems that we experience are generally due to the experience of pain and separation, and a conflicting sense of forced dependence. Could it be, that for some reason, human beings experience far more physical pain that we are supposed to? Are we supposed to enjoy being eaten, to the extent that our devourers enjoy eating us? Are we supposed to be connected to our deeper feelings and emotions, where the physical level of pain is only a slight tinge, a part of the external, the internal being the primary focus? Is there a whole other world that we are isolated from, where everything just "works"?

For knowing the answer, and knowing how everything works in your title, you have an awful lot of questions in your post...

Apart from that, are you suggesting another physical world from which we were 'transplanted', or another dimensional world, or perhaps another mental world/mental construct that we are not 'attuned to'?

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by IntegratedInstigator

The questions are basically a rhetoric, as the answer is something that questions our current understanding, as opposed to an answer that solves an existing problem or affirms our current perceptions of reality.

I am basically trying to explain that there is some kind of sensory inhibitor that operates among humans, in scientific terms, there should be a much greater emotional "buffer" between the raw sensations or impulses from pain, and how those impulses are felt and experienced by the individual.

In terms of frequency dynamics, much of what we feel should be connected to the feelings of others, they should be interchangable, we should experience our feelings and the feelings of others simultaneously, as opposed to independently, and our perception of those shared feelings are a completley different level of being that we currently experience, a world that is not so harsh, where what we see and feel is not set in stone but rather variable, where what would be called "hallucination" is actually a repressed part of what should be our ordinary waking consciousness - being able to exist without confusion and in a state of harmony owing to our connections to the shared perceptions of others.

In terms of a matrix, a matrix that controls our minds, our feelings, our perception, and even our thoughts. Most likely some kind of genetic tampering, supported by a very advanced computer system that utilises specific frequences - possibly an attempt to either experiment on us or enslave us.

Its not another dimension in terms of where we "are" - but rather, what we see and what we experience.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   

The too many questions comment was meant to be playful, but alas I do see the rhetoric quite clearly now. My thoughts are going a mile a minute, but nowhere in particular. I am having a hard time getting my thoughts out coherrently.

I think 'the world we are separated from' that you references, is something we have done to ourselves. We have separated ourselves from this world in a sense. Separated ourselves from nature. Many people seem to have the mindset that humans are somehow 'not natural'. Think of man and animal, civilization vs wilderness. Many people seem to think "I am not an animal, I have culture". They escape from civilization to wilderness for repose. They escape from wilderness to civilization for protection (from the wild).

I say that cities and civilization ARE the wilderness. They are natural formations. They are built by man to serve his needs, and man is a natural life form here on the earth. To what extent do they cause damage to the earth is another question, but cities are no less a natural part of the landscape than a beaver dam is 'unnatural'. Beavers and humans both.

I would suggest that many of the problems that you speak of stem from the very fact that we have been taught that there is a dichotomy of sorts between human-kind and nature. This dichotomy creates a sense that we humans dont belong on the earth.

Ill stop my response here lest I start just going in circles. I hope the dichotomy concept I have is clear enough, if not maybe some well aimed questions are in order.
for a very heady concept that got my brain working this morning
edit on 17-5-2011 by IntegratedInstigator because: Bah, too many inner voices arguing about what to type

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   

I think what I am really trying to get at is our interior state, it could be that we have brought much of it upon our selves, but there could be something artificial that is separating us from a much more expansive and dynamic world of perception and experience. Knowing that there is a world where we feel at home, where things are as they should be, brings a sense of relief that we are not to blame for our own suffering, that explains our inner conflicts and anxieties.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Frater210

Its very challenging to explain, kind of like trying to explain to someone who sees in black and white to how the world of colours looks like. I am saying that, there is a cure, but before we can even think about trying to find that cure, we must be united in our shared understanding of the nature of our imprisonment.

I often find what seems to be mixed signals, what I think I am expressing, is not perceived by others as I had intended it, and the same goes for the other people around me, as if all the channels of natural communication are being scrambled and distorted.

I was somehow reminded of this song, the cover for the album with what appears to be an alien running through portals and time corridors. The idea of the system world, trying to disconnect it.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
This is a fun thread to follow. Care to expand on the nature of our imprisonment? I would like to hear more about what you have to say regarding that.

I guess I was trying to suggest that the nature of our imprisonment is our separation from nature, and our separation from nature is just a mental construct... a belief system. We humans are almost apologetic for being human. I was suggesting that the world we are separated from is the natural world, the world in which everything just works.

I dont have time to continue browsing ATS at the moment, and I also dont want to muddy up the thread with back and forth conversation that could probably be better handled u2u's, I will send off a PM with a few questions I have, and check back on this thread tonight. Thank you for the mental stimulation, surely it will keep me fairly distracted until quitting time, haha

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Many people can ascribe to the idea of a thought control matrix, but to take it to the next step, the brain itself has been programmed with its own separate environment, an artificial domain that is called the "mind" that is actually an artificical constuct of consciousness. As if we were walking around with virtual reality goggles, connected to a computer matrix.

Perhaps this might be an adequate parallel:

Basically, if the characters in the movie were to be transferred into thier robot suits without connection to thier natural selves, then they would be restricted and only feel what the robots were capable of channeling to them in thier independent state - piercing feelings, linear thoughts, and narrowed perceptions

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Care to expand on the nature of our imprisonment?

The Nature of our imprisonment has been greatly expounded upon in these threads...

Oprah Winfrey, The Eighth Sphere and the Secret War for Your Soul,
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Greetings. I bear a important message for you all.,

Take Back the Noosphere!,

ATS The Time Is NOW! STOP THE FEAR!!,

I experienced a "they live" scenario,

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I doubt anyone or anything would enjoy being eaten but things most certainly are not the way they should be. There is a deep longing in those that are awake to get back to the way things were..or should be. It is like a memory that can not be erased or a familiar thought that can not be forgotten. Not quite figured it out yet but that is the joy of the journey. Learn more and more each day until you reach utopia. Just send us a map when you get there.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by SystemResistor

When an animal's brain has concluded that death is at hand and there's no reasonable level of survivability, the entire experience becomes very tranquil and the inevitable plays out. If you watch a cat that has a mouse in its clutches, the mouse is pretty mellow with the whole situation. Even if the cat toys with it for a while, it's not as if the mouse is actively resisting. That level of agreement between predator and prey exists at all levels in the wild - once the chase is over - and there's generally little drama. Of course, that's not how it goes for human beings, who battle for every tiny bit of longevity they can grab. Even layers of cancer can't pull a person from the corporeal realm until there's very little left of the person that used to wear those clothes.

The difference between us and the rest of what crawls around on this rock is that we aren't immediate creatures, and the reason that we aren't immediate creatures is because we're not corporeal in the same way that the rest of the skin wearers are. Yes, our bodies and brains are corporeal - made of matter/particles - but the fully developed human being is not a corporeal being. It's brought into physical existence by that corporeal matrix, but that's its only real connection to the corporeal realm. Once that body/brain system dies, the human being is born into the eternal realm.

This difference is pretty significant, and it definitely affects how we handle the corporeal phase of our gestational development. It does cause us to be a bit "out of sync" with the rest of the skinwearers (skin, scales, feathers, what-have-you), and it results in our constant focus on issues that have nothing to do with maintaining the survivability of our bodies - unlike every other mammal, fish, bird, insect, reptile or single cell thingy that this planet hosts.

It "works" when we're finally born. We're like airplanes that are trying to drive to the store on local roads. This isn't our world anymore than our mothers' wombs were our world. Still, we each have further development, and the better we manage that development, the better our ability to manage our real world will be when we finally leave here. Love, curiosity, honor, honesty, integrity; these are achievements that translate into strength and capacity for the human being within the eternal informational realm. Fear, hatred, rigidity, disinterest; these failures are crippling maladies, and the less these pollute the whole of the person, the better for that person.

I know that you guys get into trying to transcend this necessary phase of human gestation, but that's like a fetus clashing with the corporeal gestation process. That ends up in birth defects for the newborn, or (more often) miscarriage. It's a good thing that fetuses can't decide to agree with the gestation process that they're engaged in. They certainly wouldn't have the knowledge to make a good decision, and most would emerge in a variety of malformed states as a result.

Basically,how you handle this 2nd stage of gestation is your call, and there's the rub. Too often, it doesn't turn out as well as it could've.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join