It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

£20,000 says this is a UFO

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by dashdespatch
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

the video here isn't the £20 000 one that has never been released this is supposedly a inferior capture of the same event

Thanks. I was wondering why I couldn't see the blinking light that was mentioned in the article.

It's really quite useless to discuss a video that we can't see. People misidentify things all the time. I'm not going to blindly take the word of others that a certain video contains something that can't be explained as a mundane object. I would rather decide that for myself.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soylent Green Is People

Originally posted by K-PAX-PROT
Just got a reply/e-mail from Omar in response to my e-mail asking him if he investigated this case and what his conclusions of the video where if he seen it;

I will say that after reading his first attached report from his e-mail it seems that this incident was genuine...

May I ask:
A genuine "what" exactly? Did he expand on what he meant by "It's genuine"? Obviously it's a genuine video of a genuine point of light, but that point of light is so out-of-focus that it looks like nothing more than a blob. It could be anything from the landing light of a plane to the planet Venus.

Can you please post his exact response to you?

sorry for the late response to your request for my transcript of Omars e-mail to me here it is below;

sorry above image too small below image is better;

edit on 15/07/2010 by K-PAX-PROT because: image correction

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by K-PAX-PROT

Do those images require a Google account to see them?

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoldenVoyager

Is it so hard to hold the camera steady? Really now?

Trust me it is! I've tried recording something before and even your heartbeat shakes the camera at full zoom.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP

Do those images require a Google account to see them?

Sorry for the late reply but yes in answer to you question , i was having trouble in copying and pasting Omars reports he had sent to me via e-mail;He e-mailed me his reports he done on this case which consists of 3 separate e-mails from him.The images in my last post contain no actual images of this object but just his written reports that cover the £20,000, the reluctance of this woman who filmed it to go to the media and her and her husband where getting sick of the media;Also he states that there is a possibility that this light/object was due to focus over exposure;
Hope this helps;
edit on 15/07/2010 by K-PAX-PROT because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   

You can upload the images using the ATS Media Portal.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP

You can upload the images using the ATS Media Portal.

Cheers ArMaP, i am just waiting for Omar to e-mail me a better quality of the 3 paged report he done on this case, will try and upload them when i receive them,regards KP;
edit on 15/07/2010 by K-PAX-PROT because: spelling correction;

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   

"As it hovered over the woods, it seemed to expand and then get smaller again. We could see it pulsing as if it started up and then it just went it came really close at one stage and I thought it was going to land in the field."

I'm sure many of you have heard of the "flatlanders--" its a way to explain how the 3rd dimension would appear to a 2 dimensional being. The way these objects behave suggest it may be possible they are 4 dimensional.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join