It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former DEA Supervisor Questions Search and Seizure

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Former DEA Supervisor Questions Search and Seizure

www.krgv.com

SAN BENITO – A retired DEA supervisor has serious concerns about two recent raids near San Benito. CHANNEL 5 NEWS was the first to tell you about officers raiding the Lopez family's house last October without a warrant. They found close to $150,000 buried in the backyard.
 Officers also raided the family's produce company and seized more than a million dollars worth of trucks and farm equipment
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
I like this guy.... the next paragraph quotes him as saying

“We do have a constitution in America, and we have to abide by the US constitution.” Jordan helped write the DEA’s policy for search and seizure before he retired.

"There are such things as federal guidelines. There are Department of Justice guidelines. There are DEA guidelines. Anybody working for the DEA has to follow the Department of Justice guidelines on search and seizure."

Damn right we have a constitution in America...and a Bill of Rights!
and it's high time everyone in positions of authority and power are reminded of that fact...

If they have trouble living with those...our rights as Americans... we'll they just go flip burgers for a living....

NO I dont want you to super-size that!!!! Just do your damn job... and give me what I asked for...

www.krgv.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 17-5-2011 by DaddyBare because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-5-2011 by DaddyBare because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
You know, it really surprises me how many high end officials of the letter agencies "shake their heads" or "wave their fingers" at misjustice, but after they retire. I would rather that they helped change some of the BS while they were in a position to do so, not complain as MSM experts after they retire....
edit on Tue, 17 May 2011 10:48:36 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
It's getting to the point that the system is going to have two choices.

Either collapse on itself and end the massive mess of prohibition, guilt before innocence, raids, virtually all para-military style endeavors.

Or it will have to expand so massively and absolutely that there will be no room to question it.

It's been in this half-assed tyrannical state for too long and has damaged too many lives. It cant stay this way forever.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

I'm not sure I agree with you...
I am one of those old folks and we did...once upon a time... Try to do the right thing... abide by not only the laws of the land but a personal code of honor and morality..

But something changed when we weren't looking...
A new breed took over... ones who say to hell with rights and freedom... they want results... consequences be damned...

It's a different world... a lot of unpleasant changes in just the last 20 years...Losses personal liberties... little wonder we common men and women has developed a Us or Them mentally...

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
The problem is we have lost our discipline.

We live in an "Instant Gratification Society".

It all started with their mother telling them,

" You are Special"...

new topics

top topics

join