It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Icke and The Solar Logos Connection

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   

An in depth look at one of Icke's oddest claims
Watch the full 2.5 hour movie here: www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amenti

An in depth look at one of Icke's oddest claims
Watch the full 2.5 hour movie here: www.youtube.com...

Why don't you explain to us what it is about?

Even a summary.

I could have surfed YouTube if I wanted just a video.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
I've just woke up and I'm just too tired to watch this, can somebody sum it up to me ? I need a summery and it's David Icke; somebody cut me some slack.
edit on 17-5-2011 by Heartisblack because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Although Icke always talks against sun worship, he is promoting the exact same theory as Alice Baily literally word for word, about the sud "god" the "solar logos".

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by zookey

do you want him to hold your hand as well......jeez

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by kolcath
reply to post by zookey

do you want him to hold your hand as well......jeez

Well not everybody has video bandwidth derwood.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Amenti

yeah and? a whole bunch of ppl thought the earth was flat...
a whole bunch of ppl thought bin laden blew up the towers
a whole bunch of ppl thought manson murdered sharon tate
a whole bunch of ppl thought manson was paul off the wonder years...

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Icke is a Gnostic but he playing into the hands of the materialist religions by giving the Soarce a material location.

That's the trap religious people fall in, the need to physically prove their faith, by spending a lifetime trying to convince others of the "Truth" when they themselves denied the Truth all along, Love, not drama, proves ones faith and now Icke is playing into their hands.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Amenti

Explanation: S&F!

Here is some evidence of blackholes creating vibrations in the fabric of space, which is what the narrator of the video implies is falsely claimed by David Icke.

2Dimensional simulation of 2 blackholes orbiting each other! [Would also apply to any large masses orbiting each other!]

Blackholes and Gravitational Waves [astro.cardiff.ac.uk]

The evidence is indirect because astronomical black holes don't emit any electromagnetic radiation and hence the name black. However, Einstein's theory tells us that they must emit gravitational radiation. Although this radiation has not been observed directly, there is ample evidence that gravitational waves are responsible for speeding up certain astronomical binaries, the most famous being the Hulse-Taylor binary.

Gravitational waves - a Universal phenomena
In fact any accelerating mass will emit gravitational waves in much the same way as an accelerating charged particle emits electromagnetic radiation. Even as you move your hand and mouse to read this web page your movements emit very weak gravitational waves. These gravitational waves are similar to light and radio waves in many respects and carry energy from their sources.

Radio waves are easy to detect and observe and our radio and TV antennas do this all the time. The reason they are able to do this is because radio waves interact very strongly with charged particles, namely free electrons in the antenna. Unlike radio waves, gravitational waves interact with all forms of matter - both charged and neutral - but their interaction is far weaker than radio waves.

A world wide effort is now on to detect gravitational waves; black holes could well be the first to show up in this new window of observation called Gravitational Astronomy.

Gravitational Waves. [black-holes.org]

One of the most interesting predictions of the General Theory of Relativity is that this changing curvature can travel through space, much like a wave across water. If we spin a paddle in water, waves travel out across the surface of the water. The Earth orbiting the Sun is just like a paddle spinning and stirring up spacetime so that gravitational waves.
Gravitational Wave
A gravitational disturbance that travels through space like a wave. This type of wave is analogous to an Electromagnetic Wave. Gravitational waves are given off by most movements of anything with mass. Usually, however, they are quite difficult to detect. Physicists are currently working hard to directly detect gravitational waves. Experiments like LIGO and LISA are designed for this purpose.travel out across spacetime.

Another 2d representation of the fabric of space...

And a 3d representation of 2 blckholes colliding and the resulting gravity waves...

Personal Disclosure: David Icke might just have lucked out scientifically on this one!

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by questcequecest

That is one hell of a avatar/picture!

Your brainchild huh
nice one!

(sorry, it just really stuck out to me)

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by OmegaLogos

Trying to say that gravity waves, are what Icke and Bailey call the "Seven Rays" is a fundamental misunderstanding of both The seven rays theory and gravitational science. (The theory is that the seven rays come from the galaxy god and then are filtered through the sun god and then cause the evolution of humanity) ....nice pictures though

edit on 17-5-2011 by Amenti because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
someone somewhat before this time loop in the glp forum said that by visiting the centar of the sun he saw krishna right in the middle - and krishna is not solar logos - he was of the yadu dinasty - moon daity and as the 8th av of vishnu so water-lee daity too

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Amenti

Explanation: Uhmmm?

These gravitational waves are similar to light and radio waves in many respects and carry energy from their sources.

And...

Unlike radio waves, gravitational waves interact with all forms of matter - both charged and neutral - but their interaction is far weaker than radio waves.

Intro to the Universe. [library.thinkquest.org]

In the very (very, very, very...) early universe, all the the forces of nature (gravity, electromagnetism, the strong nuclear force, and the weak nuclear force) were all combined into one force known as the Superforce. Matter and energy were not separate forces as they are today. Space-time was folded, compressed, squashed, and bent to fit into.

And....

By 10-35 seconds, the Superforce had already split up into to forces: gravity and the Grand Unified Theory (GUT). The GUT combined electromagnetism, the strong nuclear force, and the weak nuclear force. Temperatures had fallen to 1027 K. Here, the GUT split into the strong nuclear force, and the electroweak force, along with the rapid formation of quarks, leptons, and their anti-matter equivalent components. When this happened, the universe went through a short but very large expansion. Space-time began to unfold its self and spread out faster than the speed of light. This lasted for 10-32 seconds before the universe resumed it's previous rate of expansion.

So the 1st real force we know that existed as we know it... was GRAVITY!

Could the be the "Source Force" David Icke talks about?

Gravitation [wiki]

Gravitation is responsible for keeping the Earth and the other planets in their orbits around the Sun; for keeping the Moon in its orbit around the Earth; for the formation of tides; for natural convection, by which fluid flow occurs under the influence of a density gradient and gravity; for heating the interiors of forming stars and planets to very high temperatures; and for various other phenomena observed on Earth.

Seems to me that gravity affects everything either subtly or grossly.

That would include DNA!

Now I come across this thread on ATS recently....

DNA could act as an antenna in electromagnetic communications. (by Topsy_Cret posted on 27-4-2011 @ 06:41 AM) [ATS]

And I aquired this info from that threads Source link...

DNA could act as an antenna in electromagnetic communications. (Posted on Apr 26th 2011 by Lydia Leavitt) [tgdaily.com]

A theoretical physicist has presented research that shows bacteria might transmit electromagnetic signals to produce species-specific wavelengths. According to research presented by Northeastern University physicist Allan Widom, based on existing knowledge of DNA and electrons, bacteria can indeed communicate.

Please refer to link for full story ok.

So if its possible that DNA could act as a EMF antenna and , as posted above, gravity acts in a similar but far more subtle manner, then surely there may be some actual science to what David Icke is saying.

Personal Disclosure: Truth is stranger than fiction... don't be so quik to brush this off!

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Let me see if I have your logic correct.

Gravity effects everything, Therefore gravity is going to cause an evolution of DNA and change humanity into light beings.

This even though the very research you site admits even the basic premise (that gravity waves could even be transmitted in this way is speculation.

Let alone claiming that you know that the nature of these waves is in fact to change people into light beings or whatever version of the evolution theory you hold, with no obvious reason given (which is arguably the only thing that needs proving here)

That's like saying: "Sound travels in waves, therefore sound waves will make me lunch if they collide with my stove. Oh and by the way here are some explanations of how sound waves work, no they dont have anything to do with my premise, but they are cool looking."

And lastly simply watching the video and reading ickes latest book will tell you that he is at least smart enough not to make these claims himself. Icke, in the book, prefers to remain totally ambiguous about the actual science of it in his books, he simply claims something to be true and leaves it to his devotes to cover for him.

I suppose that the "ghost of Carl Sagan" (from the book) may be good enough for some, but not for me.

Deny ignorance right?

Do yourself a favor and look into the whole movie, Find out why Alice Baily said that she needed to sell the idea of "evolution of humanity" to the world through the "seed groups" in order to activate her "New World Order"

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Zamini

no its more like the charles bukowski poem : Dinosauria,We
born into this...
into death.

but you can take what you want from it!!
originally comes from the band tool, artwork from the 10,000 days album...
check it out.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   
[qu
ote]Originally posted by Amenti

Find out why Alice Baily said that she needed to sell the idea of "evolution of humanity" to the world through the "seed groups" in order to activate her "New World Order"

Was Alice Baily like that woman H P Blavatsky? Because I recently read parts of her book "the secret doctrine" and she talked about "sufficiently spiritualizing" humanity and "Forcing" an evolution and different races being on different evolutionary paths and some would die (but thats apparently a good thing) and other weird things I found hard to understand but freaked me out, made me think that there is a gnostic agenda or something... You can read my thread here if you want esoteric is still exoteric
I read another thread by you which I found very interesting and helpful, the one about icke and demons, the thing I wonder about tho is what does it all mean? Because it seems to me that Christians and demons both want the same thing (that being one world worshipping one God, and that it will be a wonderful utopia), could it be that its all different sides of the same coin? Two factions working towards the same agenda, perhaps without realising it... And if the evil one wants a one world government with one religion then surely the true creator would be for the complete opposite?..... I dont know, its all very confusing.

new topics

top topics

join