It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was the Dome Rock video a way to distract us?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
www.cathnewsindia.com...

www.dnaindia.com...

www.helium.com...

The links above show reports that people were seeing Jesus's image on the moon.

Okay so I searched dates, i put in many different words and phrases in the search box, but found nothing. If it is old news, been done here already, I am sorry, I could not find it. If it has feel free to remove it.

Now what i am suggesting is that, the Dome Rock video was just a way to distract us from a bigger event happening in our world at the time.

Apparently while we were all captured and occupied with the Dome Rock, People in India were seeing Jesus on the moon.

I remember following the rock video and focusing all my attention on it at the time. It seems to me now, that this may have been a way to dis info us or hide this other event.

Surely people seeing Jesus on the moon would have had more attention then this did?

Maybe this was the first attempt at a fraud and this didn't work, so they went to plan 2 The Dome Rock Video?

I not really sure what to make of this? Is there any Indians on this site which may have witnessed this or have heard of others that have?

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Here is a link with what I guess was one of the reported sightings.doctore0.wordpress.com...

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
I wasn't distracted. People need to learn to be skeptical first when a unique event happens, since most likely they can't be taken at face value.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
On one hand... How does anyone know what Jesus looks like? People see what they want to see.

On the other... Assuming legitimacy of both events, could the two be connected rather than a distraction?

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Anyone took a picture of it? I ask this because i would do for sure and I couldn´t find any

edit: fail, found it

edit on 17-5-2011 by verschickter because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Slipdoggety

You can make a face out of anything and I'd put the dome rock event infront of most other events, more important to the world then am image maybe from peoples imagination going wild.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by TomServo

Yes that is one of the very questions I left out, and was waiting for someone else to ask. If they were both legitimate, one could help to prove the other, I think.

The only reason I state it might not be, is because if it were so, you think someone would have connected them by now!

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by TomServo
On one hand... How does anyone know what Jesus looks like? People see what they want to see.

On the other... Assuming legitimacy of both events, could the two be connected rather than a distraction?
good point, no one on earth knows what Jesus looks like, totally balls if you ask me. But both could be linked as the dome event was a historic religious site.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Didn't distract me, I didn't give it any attention. I'd believe an alien abductee then I'd believe that guy, sorry

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Oh well jesus ended up on the moon when he was aiming for earth.. maybe his sat nav was out.. turn left when he should have gone right..
but as Maxwell Smart would have said.."missed it by that much..."

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
I just find it strange that we heard so much about the Dome Video and yet I heard nothing about this at all. To me a picture of Jesus on the Moon is much more important then a White light over the Dome.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Heartisblack

What guy are you referencing?

Also did you here about the story before?

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by sprocket2cog

Maybe he just wiped his face on it after an interstellar workout, out there it would be hard to find a shroud to put your face on.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Slipdoggety

LOL, very true, at least his face didnt show up on Uranus... that would have been hard to explain..
so is the new meme going to be "moon jesus"... just putting it out there..

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Did anyone else see this?

Do we have Indians on ATS that can confirm this as a reality?

Wouldn't thousands of people seeing this be a big deal?

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by sprocket2cog

Maybe its really Jesus following the comet in and this is his type of bat signal he sent to warn us that he is on his way?

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by TomServo

Why would you want to do that?
What is gained from assuming legitimacy of anything?

If something is truly legitimate, then there will be proof of it's legitimacy.

'Assuming' and 'legitimacy' are two words that do not work well together.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCircles

Agreed and I am looking, I have asked if any members here are Indian and saw it. That would prove its legitimacy. Even if someone saw it reported in India it might help.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
bible.cc...

Just a bit more food for thought there.

It says that We will see Jesus in the sky and know he is coming.

Is this what they were trying to hide from us?

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
So they made one hoax to cover up another hoax? I don't get it.

Or am I missing something?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join