It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

50,000 Palestinians gate crash border

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

Where did i say you must be a KKK supporter?

Please quote me where i said that (and the context matters..because context projects meaning)

I said in addition to Muslims and leftists, the far right, which is made up of mostly radical christian KKK/Neo Nazis, also hate Israel/Zionism.

I only said you are apart of a group that shares a common interest: they hate israel...OK?

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

I only said you are apart of a group that shares a common interest: they hate israel...OK?

More BS...
I and I'm sure many others DO NOT HATE ISRAEL..

We merely call them out on the actions of their leaders as we do with other countries leaders..

Your generalizing and propaganda is illogical..

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperiorEd

Man, somehing very twisted is being hashed up by the powers that be..

I dont trust Glen Beck anymore than i trust Anderson Cooper. Glen beck long before he went to Foxnews, when he was was on MSNBC used to regard 'conspiracy theorists' as nutjobs and deserving of being subject to the laws in the patriot act ie; being locked up in guantanamo bay for compromising national secuity.

The guy is simply evil.... If you care what my opinion is, i suggest you ignore this guy. He can be likeable, but thats exactly his charm, and thus his usefulness..... but hes a politician who lies for whatever 'greater purpose' he submits to

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   

If you didnt hate Israel, than find me one post of yours that is PRO ISRAEL. EVERY SINGLE one of your posts bashes Israel... Its now BS to regard your essential relationship to Israel and Zionism as one of "hate? Given your trackrecord that is a perfectly justified statement.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by dontreally

If you didnt hate Israel, than find me one post of yours that is PRO ISRAEL. EVERY SINGLE one of your posts bashes Israel... Its now BS to regard your essential relationship to Israel and Zionism as one of "hate? Given your trackrecord that is a perfectly justified statement.

You're full of BS..
I've posted often that Israel should pull back to pre 67 borders,stop the blockade and settlements and hopefully live in peace..

Obviously to you that equates to me hating every jew on the planet..

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   
I "dontreally" hate Israel either, I cant stand em being a bully

2nd

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by SuperiorEd

Interesting words. It seems to me that if the nations surrounding Israel put down their weapons today, there would be peace. If Israel put down its weapons, there would be no more Israel. The radical Muslims seem to want the world, not just to destroy their brother Issac (Israel).

Jesus said love your neighbor and love God. He defines the neighbor as the enemy by telling the story of the good Samaritan. The Samaritans and the Jews were enemies. The Samaritan is the one who assisted the Jewish man that had fallen on the road by the hands of robbers. Robbers steal, kill and destroy. Jesus is the messenger to the Muslims. Jesus states that eternal life comes by way of love for God and love for your neighbor. Do Muslims love their neighbor (brother)? Christians? Do the Jews love their neighbor? Do any of us rise to this goal of being Christ like? Let him who is without sin cast the first stone.

What do we make of this video?

Well I just favorited (new word, copyright OldCorp 2011) it on YT

Everything he said in that video is true, and you make an interesting point about Issac and Ishmael too. Muslims say that they hold the Bible and Torah as Holy Scripture, with the Koran as the last word of Almighty God to man on Earth. I think Muslims call that Taqqiyeh (or however you spell the damn word, there seems to be no consensus) or Lying to advance the cause of Islam.

If they truly held the Bible and Torah in such high esteem, then they would hearken back to the story of Abraham in which God gave all of the land from the Nile to the Euphrates to Issac and his descendents, and NOT to Ishmael, the father of the Arab people.

People often say "Well those books are just fairy tales" or make up some other reason why they shouldn't be taken into consideration. Well folks, I'm here to tell you: YOU may not believe in it, but Muslims (claim) to LIVE by it. And if that is the case, then the Arab Muslims are going against the Will of God when they attack Israel. There are however a few courageous Muslim scholars who DO buck the trend and proclaim that the Koran itself does indeed say that, by the will of God, Israel is the ancestral home of the JEWS, and not the Muslims.

Check this out, it will blow your mind - Muslim Supporters of Israel (Wiki)

Here's more on one Muslim Scholar in particular - Scholar: Quran says Israel belongs to Jews

Everybody always says how evil Israel is, and I really don't understand that. GB summed it up pretty well, but I'm going to add my two cents before I turn in for the night:

if the nations surrounding Israel put down their weapons today, there would be peace. If Israel put down its weapons, there would be no more Israel.

That is so true. Israel has the most technologically advanced army in the Middle East, second only to the United States. If they really wanted to be "evil" they could go into Gaza and the West Bank and kick out or kill every single Muslim that lives there, reclaiming the land (some of it) that God gave them once and for all - and there's not a DAMN THING anyone could do about it.

Truth be told, besides a little hand-wringing, and pissing and moaning by Arabs at the UN, nobody would do anything about it either. The Arab nations surrounding Israel don't give a damn about the Palestinians except to use them as a propaganda tool; and if you don't know what I'm taking about then you haven't read a thing about the treatment of the Palestinians in their host countries - OR the way the Palestinians repay the governments that took them in after the 1948 war.

If the surrounding Arab nations did decide to attack Israel, what are they gonna do but MELT! The 800lb gorilla in the room that nobody wants to talk about is that Israel is in fact a nuclear armed nation. They even have SLCM's - Submarine Launched Cruise Missiles at their disposal, and I guaran-goddam-tee you at least twelve of those Popeye Turbos are tipped with nuclear warheads on board one or more of Israel's submarines. Even if the UN ordered a surprise attack ala' Libya, Israel's missiles would survive and every Arab capitol in the Middle-east would burn.

It is estimated the Israel has in excess of TWO HUNDRED nuclear weapons. What Middle-eastern nation, or group of nations, can stand against that kind of power? The answer is none; not one of them, and not all of them put together. So why hasn't Israel done that?

Why haven't they just gone in and TAKEN Jerusalem and the Temple Mount? Nobody can deny that the Dome of the Rock is built on top of the ruins of the SECOND Jewish temple. That fact alone should prove Israel's claim more than anything else. THE JEWS WERE THERE FIRST! Yet in the 1967 war, the Israelis stopped short of reclaiming the Temple Mount when they could have easily overrun it.

Why haven't the Israelis gone in and TAKEN Gaza and the West Bank? It is after all - according to Christians, Jews, and honest Muslims - their land, and it has been since God gave the land to Abraham and his descendents through Issac 4,000 years ago.

BECAUSE ISRAEL IS NOT EVIL!!! They have bent over backwards trying to come to a peace agreement with the Palestinians, but every time they got close to one, the Palestinians left the bargaining table and started an intifada. The Israelis should have known better than to try to negotiate with them in the first place, because Mohammed's favorite tactic was to negotiate and sign treaties with his enemies having one goal in mind: to give himself time to re-arm and attack again. If the Palestinians are anything, they are good followers of Mohammed, a self-proclaimed liar, thief, murderer, and pedophile.

Geez Louise people, WAKE UP! It's the Palestinians who teach their children that the Jews are pigs - literally, not figuratively - and deserve to die. Mickey Mouse is on al-Aqsa TV telling these children that their greatest aspiration in life should be to grow up big and strong so they can strap on a bomb and kill a busload of Jews! WHO is evil again?

Oh man, my blood pressure is going through the roof. I gotta get out of this thing before my head explodes. I'm going to leave you for the night with one thought though:

This was ALL prophesied in the Bible 3,500 years ago. Isaiah and Ezekiel both talk about the war coming to Israel, the war BEFORE Armageddon.

Ezekiel 38:10 “‘This is what the Sovereign LORD says: On that day thoughts will come into your mind and you will devise an evil scheme. 11 You will say, “I will invade a land of unwalled villages; I will attack a peaceful and unsuspecting people—all of them living without walls and without gates and bars. 12 I will plunder and loot and turn my hand against the resettled ruins and the people gathered from the nations, rich in livestock and goods, living at the center of the land.” 13 Sheba and Dedan and the merchants of Tarshish and all her villages will say to you, “Have you come to plunder? Have you gathered your hordes to loot, to carry off silver and gold, to take away livestock and goods and to seize much plunder?”’

14 “Therefore, son of man, prophesy and say to Gog: ‘This is what the Sovereign LORD says: In that day, when my people Israel are living in safety, will you not take notice of it? 15 You will come from your place in the far north, you and many nations with you, all of them riding on horses, a great horde, a mighty army. 16 You will advance against my people Israel like a cloud that covers the land. In days to come, Gog, I will bring you against my land, so that the nations may know me when I am proved holy through you before their eyes.

17 “‘This is what the Sovereign LORD says: You are the one I spoke of in former days by my servants the prophets of Israel. At that time they prophesied for years that I would bring you against them. 18 This is what will happen in that day: When Gog attacks the land of Israel, my hot anger will be aroused, declares the Sovereign LORD. 19 In my zeal and fiery wrath I declare that at that time there shall be a great earthquake in the land of Israel. 20 The fish in the sea, the birds in the sky, the beasts of the field, every creature that moves along the ground, and all the people on the face of the earth will tremble at my presence. The mountains will be overturned, the cliffs will crumble and every wall will fall to the ground. 21 I will summon a sword against Gog on all my mountains, declares the Sovereign LORD. Every man’s sword will be against his brother. 22 I will execute judgment on him with plague and bloodshed; I will pour down torrents of rain, hailstones and burning sulfur on him and on his troops and on the many nations with him. 23 And so I will show my greatness and my holiness, and I will make myself known in the sight of many nations.

Then they will know that I am the LORD.

WWIII? If that's what you want to call it, sure, why not. Whatever you call it, it's definitely pucker time.

Goodnight ATS. OldCorp out.
edit on 5/18/2011 by OldCorp because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

Some of the most intelligent Jews are atheist so explain to them and me Israel's right to that land without the bible fairytale..

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by here4awhile
gotta love the blind israel shills that come in here supporting everything they do...

I agree Whole-Heartedly Israel is committing various atrocities on the people of Palestine Daily i feel for the poor souls who are being killed and tortured daily by the savages of Israel.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
reply to post by OldCorp

Some of the most intelligent Jews are atheist so explain to them and me Israel's right to that land without the bible fairytale..

A couple of Jews that have turned their back on God can not change the fact that not only is the Bible God's word, it is also the HISTORY of the Jewish people, and to some extent the Muslim as well (before they were Muslim.) It is impossible separate one from the other, I'm sorry. Remember what I said before? YOU may not believe it, but THEY do; so that "fairy tale" is an integral part of their shared history and faith. It is impossible to discuss the events unfolding in the ME without discussing the Bible, Torah, and Koran.

Sorry.

* I love you too.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   

These people cannot do anything peacefully.....

Israel wasnt involved. Its on the Palestinian borders.So how were those people killed? ...If anyone understands Islam it is the same old internacine conflicts

I continue to find it absolutely hilarious that liberals support Palestinian interests when the feeling is anything but mutual. Arab-Islamic Palestnians do not support most things liberal hold sacred; democracy? NO. Gay rights? Hell No. Womans rights? No...Even Humans rights? Again, No. Its against Islam the concept of human rights...

And yet the mindless liberals continue in their support of the Palestinians... It is by far the most ironic 'friendship' in human history....Really the only plausible common interest they have is a hate for Israel...

Seems like the pot calling the kettle black. The criminal mafia in charge of Israel have no respect for anything or anyone. They are murderous thugs who enjoy spilling blood. They don't hold democracy sacred, and you only have to read toe Talmud to see what rights they really believe non-Jews have.

Your use of the term 'liberals' is nonsense. Millions, billions even, of people across the globe support the Palestinian cause. People of all persuasions, all faiths and all cultures.

Obama doesn't believe in human rights either. He's stripping them away at break neck speed. So the point about human rights is moot, imo.

The Zionist agenda is not only to totaly annihilate human rights, but also to annihilate billions of humans period.

So yes, I continue to support the Palestinians. I believe they, like everybody else, have the right to live by their own beliefs, in peace.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
reply to post by OldCorp

They can't, because there is none.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Your point is complete nonsense. You're insinuating that criticism of Israel is the same as hatred of Israel, which is pure BS.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Religious folk think their holy books are history books, and scientifically educating...
Historical fiction at best, it's sad.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Right you are. I recently read the Quran so I could have a basis for an opinion. Since Jesus is their Messenger with a message of love for enemies, the Quran becomes their word of judgment. If an individual does not love, they are a nonbeliever. The Quran is the judgment of the nonbeliever. All it says will come to pass for the Muslims who do not follow the message of the messengers. All throughout the Quran, it is a message from 'we' and 'us'. Those speaking are relating a message to Ishmael of judgement. The 'we' are the messengers. I say they better listen up.

Originally posted by OldCorp

Originally posted by SuperiorEd

Interesting words. It seems to me that if the nations surrounding Israel put down their weapons today, there would be peace. If Israel put down its weapons, there would be no more Israel. The radical Muslims seem to want the world, not just to destroy their brother Issac (Israel).

Jesus said love your neighbor and love God. He defines the neighbor as the enemy by telling the story of the good Samaritan. The Samaritans and the Jews were enemies. The Samaritan is the one who assisted the Jewish man that had fallen on the road by the hands of robbers. Robbers steal, kill and destroy. Jesus is the messenger to the Muslims. Jesus states that eternal life comes by way of love for God and love for your neighbor. Do Muslims love their neighbor (brother)? Christians? Do the Jews love their neighbor? Do any of us rise to this goal of being Christ like? Let him who is without sin cast the first stone.

What do we make of this video?

Well I just favorited (new word, copyright OldCorp 2011) it on YT

Everything he said in that video is true, and you make an interesting point about Issac and Ishmael too. Muslims say that they hold the Bible and Torah as Holy Scripture, with the Koran as the last word of Almighty God to man on Earth. I think Muslims call that Taqqiyeh (or however you spell the damn word, there seems to be no consensus) or Lying to advance the cause of Islam.

If they truly held the Bible and Torah in such high esteem, then they would hearken back to the story of Abraham in which God gave all of the land from the Nile to the Euphrates to Issac and his descendents, and NOT to Ishmael, the father of the Arab people.

People often say "Well those books are just fairy tales" or make up some other reason why they shouldn't be taken into consideration. Well folks, I'm here to tell you: YOU may not believe in it, but Muslims (claim) to LIVE by it. And if that is the case, then the Arab Muslims are going against the Will of God when they attack Israel. There are however a few courageous Muslim scholars who DO buck the trend and proclaim that the Koran itself does indeed say that, by the will of God, Israel is the ancestral home of the JEWS, and not the Muslims.

Check this out, it will blow your mind - Muslim Supporters of Israel (Wiki)

Here's more on one Muslim Scholar in particular - Scholar: Quran says Israel belongs to Jews

Everybody always says how evil Israel is, and I really don't understand that. GB summed it up pretty well, but I'm going to add my two cents before I turn in for the night:

if the nations surrounding Israel put down their weapons today, there would be peace. If Israel put down its weapons, there would be no more Israel.

That is so true. Israel has the most technologically advanced army in the Middle East, second only to the United States. If they really wanted to be "evil" they could go into Gaza and the West Bank and kick out or kill every single Muslim that lives there, reclaiming the land (some of it) that God gave them once and for all - and there's not a DAMN THING anyone could do about it.

Truth be told, besides a little hand-wringing, and pissing and moaning by Arabs at the UN, nobody would do anything about it either. The Arab nations surrounding Israel don't give a damn about the Palestinians except to use them as a propaganda tool; and if you don't know what I'm taking about then you haven't read a thing about the treatment of the Palestinians in their host countries - OR the way the Palestinians repay the governments that took them in after the 1948 war.

If the surrounding Arab nations did decide to attack Israel, what are they gonna do but MELT! The 800lb gorilla in the room that nobody wants to talk about is that Israel is in fact a nuclear armed nation. They even have SLCM's - Submarine Launched Cruise Missiles at their disposal, and I guaran-goddam-tee you at least twelve of those Popeye Turbos are tipped with nuclear warheads on board one or more of Israel's submarines. Even if the UN ordered a surprise attack ala' Libya, Israel's missiles would survive and every Arab capitol in the Middle-east would burn.

It is estimated the Israel has in excess of TWO HUNDRED nuclear weapons. What Middle-eastern nation, or group of nations, can stand against that kind of power? The answer is none; not one of them, and not all of them put together. So why hasn't Israel done that?

Why haven't they just gone in and TAKEN Jerusalem and the Temple Mount? Nobody can deny that the Dome of the Rock is built on top of the ruins of the SECOND Jewish temple. That fact alone should prove Israel's claim more than anything else. THE JEWS WERE THERE FIRST! Yet in the 1967 war, the Israelis stopped short of reclaiming the Temple Mount when they could have easily overrun it.

Why haven't the Israelis gone in and TAKEN Gaza and the West Bank? It is after all - according to Christians, Jews, and honest Muslims - their land, and it has been since God gave the land to Abraham and his descendents through Issac 4,000 years ago.

BECAUSE ISRAEL IS NOT EVIL!!! They have bent over backwards trying to come to a peace agreement with the Palestinians, but every time they got close to one, the Palestinians left the bargaining table and started an intifada. The Israelis should have known better than to try to negotiate with them in the first place, because Mohammed's favorite tactic was to negotiate and sign treaties with his enemies having one goal in mind: to give himself time to re-arm and attack again. If the Palestinians are anything, they are good followers of Mohammed, a self-proclaimed liar, thief, murderer, and pedophile.

Geez Louise people, WAKE UP! It's the Palestinians who teach their children that the Jews are pigs - literally, not figuratively - and deserve to die. Mickey Mouse is on al-Aqsa TV telling these children that their greatest aspiration in life should be to grow up big and strong so they can strap on a bomb and kill a busload of Jews! WHO is evil again?

Oh man, my blood pressure is going through the roof. I gotta get out of this thing before my head explodes. I'm going to leave you for the night with one thought though:

This was ALL prophesied in the Bible 3,500 years ago. Isaiah and Ezekiel both talk about the war coming to Israel, the war BEFORE Armageddon.

Ezekiel 38:10 “‘This is what the Sovereign LORD says: On that day thoughts will come into your mind and you will devise an evil scheme. 11 You will say, “I will invade a land of unwalled villages; I will attack a peaceful and unsuspecting people—all of them living without walls and without gates and bars. 12 I will plunder and loot and turn my hand against the resettled ruins and the people gathered from the nations, rich in livestock and goods, living at the center of the land.” 13 Sheba and Dedan and the merchants of Tarshish and all her villages will say to you, “Have you come to plunder? Have you gathered your hordes to loot, to carry off silver and gold, to take away livestock and goods and to seize much plunder?”’

14 “Therefore, son of man, prophesy and say to Gog: ‘This is what the Sovereign LORD says: In that day, when my people Israel are living in safety, will you not take notice of it? 15 You will come from your place in the far north, you and many nations with you, all of them riding on horses, a great horde, a mighty army. 16 You will advance against my people Israel like a cloud that covers the land. In days to come, Gog, I will bring you against my land, so that the nations may know me when I am proved holy through you before their eyes.

17 “‘This is what the Sovereign LORD says: You are the one I spoke of in former days by my servants the prophets of Israel. At that time they prophesied for years that I would bring you against them. 18 This is what will happen in that day: When Gog attacks the land of Israel, my hot anger will be aroused, declares the Sovereign LORD. 19 In my zeal and fiery wrath I declare that at that time there shall be a great earthquake in the land of Israel. 20 The fish in the sea, the birds in the sky, the beasts of the field, every creature that moves along the ground, and all the people on the face of the earth will tremble at my presence. The mountains will be overturned, the cliffs will crumble and every wall will fall to the ground. 21 I will summon a sword against Gog on all my mountains, declares the Sovereign LORD. Every man’s sword will be against his brother. 22 I will execute judgment on him with plague and bloodshed; I will pour down torrents of rain, hailstones and burning sulfur on him and on his troops and on the many nations with him. 23 And so I will show my greatness and my holiness, and I will make myself known in the sight of many nations.

Then they will know that I am the LORD.

WWIII? If that's what you want to call it, sure, why not. Whatever you call it, it's definitely pucker time.

Goodnight ATS. OldCorp out.
edit on 5/18/2011 by OldCorp because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Something else worth mentioning: Palestine has been a nation for thousands of years. Their capital is already in Jordan. Their homeland already exists. Is it a surprise that Israel came back to the land? Not at all. It had already been written. The land belongs to Israel and always has. Historically, it is their nation. It is one piece of property claimed for all the nations of the world as a capital.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   
I beg to differ.

In the beginning (TIME), God created the heavens (SPACE) and earth (MATTER). Fiat Lux, let there be light (ENERGY). Einstein knew this when?

John 1 - In the beginning was the Word. Word is wave. Light an wave is all of physics and creates substance. This is particle and wave duality.

Hebrews 11:3. The universe is formed from what is unseen. The indeterminate wave of probability is collapsed by the observer, making the observer the one who creates reality from matter, not the other way around. The microcosm is unseen and where reality is projected from to create the 'now' you see. God is the observer of the entire fourth dimension. He creates future and draws it into the past as His Word(Christ) for us to see as it comes by our view. History passes us by, as accurately foretold, and many doubt. Bias blinds. Read my signature.

Originally posted by TKDRL

Religious folk think their holy books are history books, and scientifically educating...
Historical fiction at best, it's sad.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Jordan is Palestine. Israel has the power to evacuate all Palestinians back to Jordan (Palestine). They are long-suffering and bullied by all nations around them. God promised to bring them back to their land. Anyone who moved into a claimed land should have realized it would be reoccupied eventually. As a matter of fact, 1948 was the precise year for it to happen. Anyone could have calculated the year with a slight bit of research and understanding.

Originally posted by HAMO2011
I "dontreally" hate Israel either, I cant stand em being a bully

2nd

edit on 18-5-2011 by SuperiorEd because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   

And egyptians wrote similar stuff way before the bible. What is your point? While there are a few good things to be learned from the bible, that doesn't make the book the only word of god, and historical truth.

I could dig into any book, and interpret things in mystical metaphorical ways with things we know now, and convince myself that is what it meant. How do you think nostradamus got so many believers?

Bah thread is being derailed right under my nose.... Sorry for the offtopic. No more responses off the topic. If you want to discuss the bible and it's truth, start another thread, or participate in one of the many already out there in the religion section.
edit on Wed, 18 May 2011 08:28:10 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Correct. Hermes had a prophecy in the Corpus Hermeticum that the land of Egypt would be abandoned by God because of the idolatry of its people. In Isaiah 19, an unfulfilled prophecy will come to pass as they return to belief in God. Syria, Egypt and Israel will become trade partners. The pyramids are said to be the monument to the Lord on the border of Egypt. Enoch, Joseph and Moses are thrice great Hermes. Enoch built the pyramids pre flood as a repository of wisdom. Joseph and Moses translated and recovered. Read Jasher 3. Read The first book of Enoch. Read Genesis. It's all there. Read the Corpus Hermeticum.

Back to topic. The problems in the Middle East are recorded in the Bible. Read the script. Discuss it by the scenes as they happen. Psalms 83 and isaiah 17 are next. Demarcus will be utterly destroyed. Uninhabitable. The description is nuclear as I read it.

Originally posted by TKDRL

And egyptians wrote similar stuff way before the bible. What is your point? While there are a few good things to be learned from the bible, that doesn't make the book the only word of god, and historical truth.

I could dig into any book, and interpret things in mystical metaphorical ways with things we know now, and convince myself that is what it meant. How do you think nostradamus got so many believers?

Bah thread is being derailed right under my nose.... Sorry for the offtopic. No more responses off the topic. If you want to discuss the bible and it's truth, start another thread, or participate in one of the many already out there in the religion section.
edit on Wed, 18 May 2011 08:28:10 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join