It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Had IMF President, Strauss-Khan,supplied evidence incriminating Goldman Sachs, Bush, Clinton, Green

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   
www.myspace.com...

I don't know Tim Heneghan, this is the first time I've come across his website, so I'm not sure how reliable it is.
However, what he says is interesting and imo worthy of consideration. When I read it it made sense of Strauss-Khan's public arrest. The cabal being experts in cover-ups, and the media being their propaganda machine, such a high profile figure would never have even been arrested, let alone publicly humiliated in the media, IF he was serving the Cabal's interests.

The fact that the media has this story all over, did immediately suggest to me that they were bringing Strauss-Khan down for their own purposes.

So, from that point of view, Heneghan's story would make a lot of sense, especially if Bush, Clinton, Greenspan,et all, etc are implicated by the evidence, as his article alleges:

The criminal referrals not only name Goldman Sachs and J. P. Morgan but former President George W. Bush aka BushFRAUD, former Bush Administration U.S. Treasury Secretary Henry 'Hank' Paulson, former Federal Reserve Chairman Alan Greenspan, former Speaker of the House Congresswoman Nancy Pelosi, Democrat of California, and last but not least, dysfunctional U.S. Secretary of State and former New York Senator, loser Hillary Rodham Clinton.

edit on 17-5-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-5-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Note: What is also interesting about these events surrounding Strauss-Kahn is that for whatever reason Strauss-Kahn's diplomatic immunity was revoked by the U.S. State Department 24 hours BEFORE the alleged sexual incident occurred at the Sofitel hotel.

Item: The U.S. Secretary of State, of course, is none other than Hillary Rodham Clinton, who is now a subject of the aforementioned investigation triggered by evidence given to Federal and State prosecutors by none other than Strauss-Kahn.

If it was true that his diplomatic immunity (the legal power to rape) was removed 24 hours before "business as usual" then this is most certainly a covert op.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by wcitizen
The fact that the media has this story all over, did immediately suggest to me that they were bringing Strauss-Khan down for their own purposes.

I thought the exact same thing. Front page of BBC, something has to be up with this.

Down side: we may never know the evidence indicting these criminals
plus side: the NWO are eating their own, divide and conquer, plus we know who the criminals are anyways.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia

Originally posted by wcitizen

I thought the exact same thing. Front page of BBC, something has to be up with this.

Down side: we may never know the evidence indicting these criminals
plus side: the NWO are eating their own, divide and conquer, plus we know who the criminals are anyways.

Lol, yes, exactly. At least their infighting is good news. I hope they tear each other apart!

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   
That was my first question when I heard about this.

Didn't/ doesn't he have diplomatic immunity?

They yanked him off his plane!

Very suspicious he lost his immunity 24hours before.

Did he know he lost it?

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Paul Craig Roberts is also endorsing a similar story-line in the RT news video below:

www.rumormillnews.com...

Craig Roberts says Strauss-Kahn wanted to rein in the banks.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Is this where Gordon Brown comes in ?

2nd line

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Incriminating evidence against that list would certainly get you a cooked up charge.

I don't think diplomatic immunity holds for such cases, and I don't think he was travelling under it either.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
If he was trying to incriminate JP Morgan, that was not smart at all.

He should have and would have known better, but that doesn't stop people from doing stupid things.

I would like to see more proof of this angle though.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
According to this article he did not have diplomatic immunity at the time of his visit because he was in NY strictly for personal business
"i]Strauss-Kahn was ordered jailed at least until a court proceeding Friday. He cannot claim diplomatic immunity because he was in New York on personal business and was paying his own way, the IMF said. He could seek that protection only if he were conducting official business, spokesman William Murray said. The agency's executive board met informally Monday for a report on the charges against Strauss-Kahn, the managing director at the international lending agency since 2007. The French newspaper Le Monde, citing people close to Strauss-Kahn, said he had reserved the suite at the Sofitel hotel for one night for a quick trip to have lunch with his daughter, who is studying in New York. Read more: Pressure Rises Against IMF Chief Held at NYC Jail"
www.moneynews.com...

It's also possible that France waived his immunity. I would like to see a source for his immunity being waived by the US 24 hours before the alleged incident.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Now that the evidence has been compiled and handed over to the appropriate authorities hasn't the damage already been done ? Or is destroying his credibility going to affect the value of the evidence ?

For what it's worth I couldn't help thinking DSK is being painted as a philandering alleged rapist whilst his would be running mate for the President's job in France - Nicholas Sarkozy - a soon to be father - ergo family man. The media announced today Nicholas Sarkozy's wife is expecting their first child. Interesting timing....

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChrisCrikey
He cannot claim diplomatic immunity because he was in New York on personal business and was paying his own way, the IMF said.

I'm sure if the IMF wanted to save him, they would do anything possible to make it seem as if he was on official business. Or, they didn't want to get in trouble with NY or the federal government by making it seem like he was on official business without their knowing it.

I guess you could say that by not trying to use the diplomatic immunity card, the IMF is hanging him to dry. Or, this was just an actual case of rape, where he just got caught. What people are failing to see here is that this is most likely alcohol related, especially if he was on private business. These uber-rich elite get crazy, and occassionally, but more and more, they get caught doing something wacky. If you can believe this guy forced the maid to have anal sex as they are claiming, then this guy is some sort of demon hell-spawn, at that point only an inter-galactic court could possibly sentence justice. This could possibly explain the UFO sightings.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I don't know who control of event size which we watch. Most often media shut its eyes to what's happening from other.Anyway, the guilty must be punished .

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   
I have a suspicion the SK will have some type of "medical emergency" while incarcerated.
Problem solved!

new topics

top topics

join