It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

20% of new Obamacare Waivers are restaurants, nightclubs, fancy hotels in Pelosi’s District!

page: 16
<< 13  14  15   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

If this doesnt convince the kool-aid drinkers that Pelosi and Co. aren't a bunch of elitist nuts, then nothing will.

Look at it this way Beezzer, Pelosi is just protecting those nice restaurants for you.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by macman

No, that is a comparison.
Name calling would be stating that you are a 4 year old.
For someone that passes themselves off as knowing it all, you really justify that you don't.

Could you please get back on topic and answer the question I asked?

Or is our discussion over?

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
reply to post by macman

No, that is a comparison.
Name calling would be stating that you are a 4 year old.
For someone that passes themselves off as knowing it all, you really justify that you don't.

Could you please get back on topic and answer the question I asked?

Or is our discussion over?

A simple "You are right" will suffice.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by macman

No, you are not right. You can't present any logical argument, so you try insults...and when you are called on those...you use it to try to dodge quetions that are on topic.

Continue to dodge my question...it is entertaining....and very telling.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   

reply to post by macman

No, you are not right. You can't present any logical argument, so you try insults...and when you are called on those...you use it to try to dodge quetions that are on topic.

Continue to dodge my question...it is entertaining....and very telling.

No. You stated I was name calling. I did not name call in that response. You were wrong.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by macman

Let me know if you want to get back on topic.

You can start by answering this question that you have been trying to dodge.

Do you understand there is no "Obamacare" that anyone will subscribe to or purchase???

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   

reply to post by macman

Let me know if you want to get back on topic.

You can start by answering this question that you have been trying to dodge.

Do you understand there is no "Obamacare" that anyone will subscribe to or purchase???

I forgot, you are the end all be all when it comes to 'do this" or "do that".
Yes sir yes sir, 3 bags full.
Man you sure do have a way about yourself that shows you think you run the show.
Look Sol, your rules may work for some, but not I.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   

ATTENTION PLEASE!!!!!!!!!

Here's the topic:

20% of new Obamacare Waivers are restaurants, nightclubs, fancy hotels in Pelosi’s District!

YOU are responsible for your own posts

Discuss it and not each other.
This is the only notice that will be given prior to further post removals.

Trolling, And What To Do About It

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Well, I guess that ends that.

Nicely done.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by DontTreadOnMe

20% of new ObamaCare Waivers are restaurants, nightclubs, fancy hotels in Pelosi's district.
I agree with Bill O'Reilly. This whole waiver system through the White House looks like
a big scam.
Do you have friends in high places and you made a donation to the Obama campaign?
Fine. You get a cute little waiver with bow on top.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Runaway1977

Originally posted by AntiNWO
Mindless Obamabots are incapable of discussing politics without namecalling because you all think it's some kind of wildcard that trumps all logic.

I just wanted to quote you before you realized what you wrote and fixed it. This kind of thing is what I keep coming back for. Those "Obamabots" and their darn name calling.

I knew exactly what I was doing. I give someone one chance for a logical argument, and if they decide instead to use namecalling to evoke emotion, then I will do the same. If you read any of my comments I believe that you'll see I'm consistent in this regard. However, I do see the humor in your post.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I just found this thread - what a great topic! S&F for you, anon72.

To me, these waivers are the most blatant example of graft and corruption I have ever seen. This admin is so corrupt that it doesn't even attempt to hide it's dirty deeds.

What is the justification for these waivers? Can someone explain? I'd wager that a study of the recipients would show a strong margin for campaign donors.

Disgusting. Absolutely disgusting.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by mishigas
I just found this thread - what a great topic! S&F for you, anon72.

To me, these waivers are the most blatant example of graft and corruption I have ever seen. This admin is so corrupt that it doesn't even attempt to hide it's dirty deeds.

What is the justification for these waivers? Can someone explain? I'd wager that a study of the recipients would show a strong margin for campaign donors.

Disgusting. Absolutely disgusting.

When ObamaCare is repealed then all the waivers become - null and void - .

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

That's great - if it is repealed. We can only hope.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Sombody needs to push for a bill or somthing that brings all political officials into the same health coverage pool that they pushed onto us. If they didn't want to do it that way from the start, for obvious reasons then I would think it would be easy to play them at their own game and get somthing changed around to have them deal with it too.
edit on 24-5-2011 by Mailman because: (no reason given)

Pelosi was the poster-child even more so than Obama. They planned on cutting corners because they know every little detail already.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Mailman

Sombody needs to push for a bill or somthing that brings all political officials into the same health coverage pool that they pushed onto us. If they didn't want to do it that way from the start, for obvious reasons then I would think it would be easy to play them at their own game and get somthing changed around to have them deal with it too.

Right on!

Pelosi was the poster-child even more so than Obama. They planned on cutting corners because they know every little detail already.

Yes, but we had to wait till it passed to see what was in it!

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Mailman

Right on!

Yes, but we had to wait till it passed to see what was in it!

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by mishigas
reply to post by Eurisko2012

That's great - if it is repealed. We can only hope.

Once ObamaCare is repealed then we will still need a replacement that will work.
The Ryan plan looks pretty good.

top topics

<< 13  14  15   >>

join