It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The antichrist is released on May 21, 2011 *video*

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   
This is the real deal, the antichrist himself. It even has a picture of him! This thread probably wont even matter by the time you're reading this because he is about to take over. God help us all.

Youneekk's youtube channel

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by jayhova

I promise you, when you get home from school the world will still be here.
No Antichrist will be released upon us.
Stay in school,get good grades,make your parents proud,spend less time on the internet and more time studying.
edit on 17-5-2011 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-5-2011 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   
I think this guy is going to be awfully surprised once Sunday rolls around and nothing out the ordinary has happened.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   
The best thing about this particular prediction is the number of people who believe it. It will be very interesting to see how they behave from Sunday onwards. No doubt some BS to explain that it wasn't that particular May 21st! The bible was written pre gregorian and so blah blah blah....

I can predict the end of the world on 28th May for the citizens of Barcelona........who can guess why? (Competition only open to people born in the US)

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Lol, the anti-christ is at the same place that jesus is now, in a mental institute.

" I AM THE ANTICHRIST!!!"
"STFU I'M JESUS!"

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by malcr

GLORY GLORY MAN UNITEDDDDDDDDDD AND THE SAINTS GO MARCHING ON ON ON!!!

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   
guy sounds a beer and an argument away from climbing a water tower with a high powered rifle.......

Complete psychological breakdown in ...........3.................2.....................1.............

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   
If being able to spell Unique correctly makes me the Anti-christ.

Then. Well.

So be it.

(P.S: I like how no one has actually click the link yet)

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   

(1 Chron 21:1) + (2 Sam 24:1) + (Ez 14:9) = I, Satan, am God the Father.

No it doesn't. Your youtube rant makes you sound delusional, at best.

Wake up.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 17-5-2011 by imasecretspy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by jayhova

Some video, it doesnt show a picture of anything
its just scripture references....this needs to go into the hoax bin faster than the democrats can spend money!!

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Hey, the Mormons and the Jehova Witness' survived their apocolypictic visions coming and going. Just change the rules and move on.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Like a honored ATS member once said......the story has more holes in it than a lesbian orgy.

These date prediction threads should be banished on ATS........or dircetly removed to the BS forum where people interested can eat their heart (and soul) out.

I wonder if someone ever has been spot on with a date prediction...anybody aware of such a (lucky) thread?

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Know that if this is true then and if the antied 1 shows the Swords have been drawn upon evol and are not far behind if not already in cloak. 21-05-11 watches for it THEM BOTH then.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Oh great another religious mania inspired thread, shouldn't there be a special forum for these kinds of predictions. These guys are just the modern equivalent of those guys you used to see walking around with "the end is nigh" signs. Darn, i wasted a few minutes of my life on this, suckered again.
edit on 17-5-2011 by Hopeforeveryone because: darn keyboard

new topics

top topics

join