It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beat The White Kid Says Teacher

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by NadaCambia

you do realize you just endorsed corporal punishment for people who disagree with the social status quo? (theres no proof its even correct)

what next chop off thieves hands?

hang murderers?

stonings

your education is lacking

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Homedawg

HOW DO LOUD RADIOS AT 2 AM CONSTITUTE INTO ANY ONE RACE... i have seen every single race living in the bay area listening to loud music at 2 am in front of houses... please do not get it twisted. Get some ear plugs or move to a new area. # happens and people change from generation to generation.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   
The public school system here (US city) will charge and have arrested anyone caught fighting on school grounds. If there is a fight both parties involved go to jail. No questions. Everyone gets a criminal record.

Seems to keep the classes full just fine.

There is no doubt the entire educational system gets a big F.

That teacher should be horsewhipped and exiled to Mexico. I wonder if she would feel the same way about it after having a taste of the brand of race ethic found in prison.

And I can't help but wonder... which movie?

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by gloomyblue707

HOW DO LOUD RADIOS AT 2 AM CONSTITUTE INTO ANY ONE RACE... i have seen every single race living in the bay area listening to loud music at 2 am in front of houses... please do not get it twisted. Get some ear plugs or move to a new area. # happens and people change from generation to generation.
Maybe in the "Bay Area" its not a racial thing but where I live it is 98% of one race....and I dont want to move....my point is that why should I move if one race tries to force me to accept their way of living and is that racial to resent culture forcing?....You twist what i say to suit your agenda..

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
I smell big money here! SUE! SUE! SUE!

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Haha, I rarely if ever hear someone blasting country or rock or classical so loud, with 8 sub woofers in the trunk that shakes the houses as they drive by :p

I like rap, in moderation, and only a small fraction of rap, but that annoys even me. It's great that people like their music and all, at least have some respect and turn it down after say 11PM. People are trying to sleep so they can get up for their slavework, I mean job in the morning

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   
man, this reminds me of when I was bussed downtown in 6th grade to goto hood school with a bunch of other white kids. had to watch roots all the time and the black kids would get frenzied when the whipping scene happened. "BLACK MAN STRONG!!! BLACK MAN STRONG!!!" seems harmless enough, but this was during the whole rodney king mess, so we were on edge.

aside from encountering countless fights and confrontations, them black teachers were among the best I ever had. except of course there was one white teacher that was in super guilt mode, a PC nutjob hellbent on making a tense social time worse.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Homedawg
Is it racist if you dont like the idea of someone elses culture shoved down your throat?Which is where a lot of friction comes in.....If I dont enjoy hearing squalling stereos at 2 am in front of my house,day after day,as some cultures are known to enjoy,then does that make me a race hater?....Seems a lot of people on ehre would think so....

How can you feel anyone elses culture is "shoved" down your throat? If anything white America's culture is shoved down everyones throat!

You sound like a person who just enjoys whining and complaining and hating. There's some Mexicans that live down my street and they play their music really loud. You know what...because I mind my business, I only notice when I'm in their business.

Not saying you're a racist, but your feelings and opinions are the same as racist who hurt people in the past...

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by gloomyblue707

Maybe in the "Bay Area" its not a racial thing but where I live it is 98% of one race....and I dont want to move....my point is that why should I move if one race tries to force me to accept their way of living and is that racial to resent culture forcing?....You twist what i say to suit your agenda..

So one race likes to blast their radio? Perhaps other races can complain that a certain race likes to do things such as jog past your house 5AM in the morning? Or any other couple of things that a certain other race enjoy doing.

What you are is a separatist...you probably resent desegregation?

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

There's a white guy who drives past my house every day and night...he must have like 10 woofers in his truck because it is the LOUDEST truck I've ever heard. He only plays country, rock and classical. I'm impressed with his sound quality...

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Naptown317
Seems someone has written a check they couldnt cash. Of course any type of violence is bad but theses are lessons mom and dad taught us long ago.

If you cant say anything nice, then dont say anything at all.

Yeah and your mom also should of taught you stick and stones may break your bones but names and words don't hurt me, but I guess you forgot about that tid bit huh? Regardless of color this is wrong in so many different ways. How is a kid suppose to trust a teacher when they do idiotic things like this? I bet they weren't watching American History X... because that would be racist...

Racism will exist until... WE STOP LABELING PEOPLE... Black this, white that, Asian this... BLAH... It's all racist if you think about it. This is a black school, this is a white neighborhood... You see what you want and until those views change racism will prevail...

Judgment day already? I thought it wasn't until 6pm tomorrow...

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by DZAG Wright

Is it racist if you dont like the idea of someone elses culture shoved down your throat?Which is where a lot of friction comes in.....If I dont enjoy hearing squalling stereos at 2 am in front of my house,day after day,as some cultures are known to enjoy,then does that make me a race hater?....Seems a lot of people on ehre would think so....

How can you feel anyone elses culture is "shoved" down your throat? If anything white America's culture is shoved down everyones throat!

You sound like a person who just enjoys whining and complaining and hating. There's some Mexicans that live down my street and they play their music really loud. You know what...because I mind my business, I only notice when I'm in their business.

Not saying you're a racist, but your feelings and opinions are the same as racist who hurt people in the past...

White Americans, really? Who is the racist now... Please explain what WHITE AMERICAN CULTURE IS. BTW did you see Chad Ochocinco ride that bull? Okay back to the white American thing...
It doesn't matter what race you are if your playing your radio at 5 am, your going to get the cops called on you. If you chose to ignore the music, your part of the problem. Everyone should look after everyone in a neighborhood, or have you forgotten what being part of a neighborhood is about. Community shouldn't exist of nothing but good people. It's because people stopped looking after their neighbors that things have gotten out of hand. If you go into an old part of town where it's been the same residents for the past 10 yrs you will see that because they run the bad ones out of the area. These days people are too concerned with themselves to even care about the car alarm going off next door.

BTW if you don't like the music it doesn't make you a hater... it makes the person in control of the music inconsiderate. Your just "hate'n" on their fun...

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Perfectly okay for you to make racists comments though, right? Everyone on here would be cheering if it was a black kid getting his butt kicked, that a real big assumption isn't it? You are one sorry example of humanity.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Another case of someone enjoying special protections yet demanding equal rights

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Another case of someone enjoying special protections yet demanding equal rights
"A Waco teacher got locked up "
"She Has also been suspended with pay by the district and News Channel 25 was told it's unlikely she'll be brought back next year."

-From the story you''re replying to.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 03:11 AM
link   
The most that should have happened was that this was kept private and perhaps a parent-teacher conference to figure out what the root of the problem is. Maybe a few counciling sessions if there are some outstanding issues. A teacher shouldn't be so quick to judge a kid, even if in complete disagreement or if the child has been a problem student. (Likely if a kid is the only one of a minority group and being bullied for being different, it's likely he'll take on some racist attitudes in turn because of it. It could have been the other way around from a black/white perspective and that would still hold true. There are ways to address this kind of problem and work to resolve the issue without escalating things.)

Instead the teacher outs the kid for what was a private conversation and creates the conditions for a mob incident. Hopefully she'll get fired after this is done and through, and have a mark on her record so she isn't teaching again. People that do stuff like this and play around with social experiments shouldn't be teaching in the first place.

And yes I will say that political correctness still sucks for the most part, and some may continue to argue about it in regards to the outcome... But in this case regardless of what has already happened, 100% of the blame here lies upon that teacher. (Particularly when she has a position of authority over immature kids that don't really know much better. What did she think would happen?)

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   
This sort of behavior lead t violence by students who have had enough and dont have enough control of their emothions to seek alternate remedies...rememebr all the school hootings of the 90's?...those were picked on kids....the best solution,of course,is for the picked on kids to stalk their tomentors with baseball bats and get them from ambush off school grounds....idealy without witness'..or,in this case,visit the teacher...race notwithstanding

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join