It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Must read for Edward Leedskalnins and Nikola Teslas Researchers! Secret of the Egyptians and more!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Written by a friend who is very involved in this subject.

CONSPIRACY.CO article link-->www.conspiracy.co...

Nikola Tesla, Edward Leedskalnin, The Pyramid Builders, the 3 6 9 , the 7129 6105195, prime quadruplets, and vortex physics of all free energy devices uncovered in Ed's pictures, Ed's books, Pennsylvania Masonic Secrets, Tesla's 3 6 9 and perpetual motion, linked.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b79c1af1c7dd.jpg[/atsimg]

This is an article that reveals information never before known about coral castle, edward leedskalnin, edwards book magnetic current, vegetable mineral, animal life, the pennsylvania grand lodge, and how it relates to the fibonacci sequence. The 6105195 7129 code can be elaborately linked and interconnected between Tesla's 3 6 9, the great pyramids of egypt, and Ed's machine directly. The angles and coincidences become so elaborate , bizzarre, and identical that one must take a step back and consider what is really going on in our supposed free and unsupressed development of the electron technology, through 2 world wars.. the reader is forced to conclude that Edward Leedskalnins naturalization document is not the only significance of the numbers at all, and that Edward Leedskalnins machine is no prop, and that it bares direct relation to the dimensional aether physics boasted, but ignored - and refused for patent, as nikola teslas patents was.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bab230c35306.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e57716e1ca08.jpg[/atsimg]

***Author states he is happy to discuss further in his article comments area.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 04:54 AM
link   
This series of videos goes over the numbers/symbolism in lodges and how it relates to what leedskalnin was able to do...

And there was a guy on coast to coast AM recently talking about the spiral/corkscrew nature of gravity, you should be able to listen to the show at the link...
www.coasttocoastam.com...

Date: 04-24-11
Host: George Knapp
Guests: Maurice Cotterell

George Knapp was joined by author Maurice Cotterell for a discussion on his research into gravity and how it relates to astrology, reincarnation, and the nature of God. He observed that since countless brilliant scientists have failed in their attempts to solve the mystery of how gravity works, then the solution "has nothing to do with intelligence or brains, because if it had, we'd have figured it out by now." Taking a different approach to solving the problem, Cotterell said that he decided to circumvent the specific question of how gravity works and, instead, focused on what he called the "twelve great mysteries of physics," which ultimately led him to the solution. "I started to make one discovery after another," he recalled, "and that allowed me to arrive at the position I am in today, where I have, quite frankly, no other questions left to ask."

"What I've discovered is that every atom radiates gravity waves," he claimed. Unlike radio and magnetic waves, which have vertical and horizontal paths, respectively, Cotterell proposed that these gravity waves are constructed more like an Archimedes' screw. It is this "corkscrew style energy," he said, which forms the basis for gravitational pull. Cotterell described the basic hydrogen atom as the "prime mover," as it dispels these gravity waves and causes other larger elements to adopt the same corkscrew spin and, thus, generate their own gravitational fields. "Once I figured this out," Cotterell said, "then it becomes quite clear that if you want to generate unlimited quantities of gravitational energy, all you have to do is put one of every element in the universe in a container and line them up in a straight line."

Cotterell also discussed the scientific communities resistance to his revolutionary ideas. He revealed that an attempt to publish his findings in a physics journal was rebuffed because his work was "completely new," contained no mathematics, and was unlike anything they had been involved with before. As such, Cotterell lamented that the physics community is searching for answers to the mystery of gravity based on a dogmatic attachment to false presumptions and incorrect theories established long ago. Along those lines, he claimed that the elementary particles, like gluons, being sought by the theoretical physics community do not even exist. To that end, he called the CERN project "an absolute scam" aimed at merely keeping misinformed physicists employed and declared that "there is no such thing as space-time. Relativity is nonsense. Quantum physics is nonsense."

really looking forward to where all this kind of research goes
edit on 17-5-2011 by alaskan because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 04:59 AM
link   
thanks alaskan I will pass this to him!

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 06:09 AM
link   
sweet, be sure to listen to/show him the coast interview. Lots of really intriguing stuff in it, and the whole time I was listening to it I was hoping he'd mention this kind of stuff...

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Thanks for the post. True or not my mind is working this morning.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Interesting...

I have yet to see Coral Castle and it isn't that far from me but I find it highly interesting. He knew something, or figured out the "code" so to speak. Nobody ever saw equipment or how he did it, he kept it quiet.

When asked why he built it he said for his "sweet sixteen" which they say is in reference to his first fiancee who left him the day before the wedding.
Amazing what things can be built and done out of love...Taj Mahal comes to mind.

Here is a link to the Coral Castle Code..it's very interesting but quite a long read.

coralcastlecode.com...

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
This is one of the most comprehensive websites on the subject:

www.code144.com...

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver
Interesting...

When asked why he built it he said for his "sweet sixteen" which they say is in reference to his first fiancee who left him the day before the wedding.
Amazing what things can be built and done out of love...Taj Mahal comes to mind.

Wasn't it also rather a code for 16 point sun (seen in video)?

Interesting stuff around prime numbers indeed. I have to have a better look at it.

"if you want to generate unlimited quantities of gravitational energy, all you have to do is put one of every element in the universe in a container and line them up in a straight line."

Few months ago I was thinking about what effect could have placing (nano) layers (plates) of ascending particles in this way or in various combinations. You know, if it couldn't generate some free-energy or so, but I said to myself that this propably has been tested by someone. Gas layers could be little problematic in common temperatures. On the other hand when cooled to superconductivity...who knows.
I have to google something written from this guy Maurice Cotterell.
OP: thanks for bringing it to our sight. However if it is so simple, there should be tens or hundreds of home made prototypes as usual. Are they?

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Interesting, just posting so I can find this thread later.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by PapagiorgioCZ

I agree with what you said Papagiorgio.... if this secret is so simple... (i taught math and was able to keep up)... why aren't there hundreds of these machines around. Why didn't the guy who made that great video build a 'flywheel' and test it out?

Do I believe Jewish slaves put up the pyramids.... not without serious help from ancient tools. And rolling stones on wood logs makes sense until you need to put up the second, third, fourth, etc. rows of stones up.

I would like to figure out how to build one of these machines but I still do not understand what actually made them work??? their ratio's? is it the perfect pulley?

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Thanks for posting. I've been interested in both subjects and the linking of each for a while now. Always looking for more info, looks good so far! Especially, since most recent documentaries try to debunk the Coral Castle, as nothing beyond than just Ed moving the coral rocks.
edit on 18-5-2011 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreamingawake
Thanks for posting. I've been interested in both subjects and the linking of each for a while now. Always looking for more info, looks good so far! Especially, since most recent documentaries try to debunk the Coral Castle, as nothing beyond than just Ed moving the coral rocks.
edit on 18-5-2011 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

Haha - just moving the rocks... I want to see the person that suggested that theory just move some of the rocks! There are so many clowns that can talk junk all day, but nothing else...

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by xxshadowfaxx
Interesting, just posting so I can find this thread later.

Just so you know, rather than clogging up a thread with a reply that you don't really want to make in the first place, you can just hit the subscribe button at the top.

Secondly, if this dude has it figured out, I would love to see it in practice.
I mean, it is one thing to talk smack, but quite another to do it yourself.
I don't necessarily doubt anything, I just want so badly to see this put to practice.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 11:03 PM
link   
We're Ed and Tesla not both from Latvia (spelling) or some province near there? I believe I have heard that some where. Please comment

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 01:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: jbrown33252
We're Ed and Tesla not both from Latvia (spelling) or some province near there? I believe I have heard that some where. Please comment

Leedskalnin was Latvian, Tesla was Serbian. You could have just Googled it and had the answer in the time it took to revive this 5 year old thread...

top topics

join