It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What resession,English gov give away millions tax payers money

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 03:44 AM
link   
So the sun revealed today how the English gov is giving millions away to help fund foreign bankers new hotel build and a pew more million to other foreign projects.I'm no finical adviser but when your gov pleads poverty here to the point where some local councils are looking to charge kids to play in a park it's not a good idea to give away millions I mean it might be a good investment but it's still hard to take in when there is so much in our own country that needs help.
They go on about economic growth and tell us to try buy stuff made in Britain then they go give the contract to make our union jack flags for the Olympics to a French company.It makes me think is there really this much debt or is there something a bit more to it.

If theres anyone from the financial field please tell me if this is a good investment for the future or a waste of the hard earned tax payers money
www.thesun.co.uk..." target="_blank" class="postlink">www.thesun.co.uk... sol/homepage/news/3583965/UK-taxpayers-help-foreign-bankers-build-posh-Morocco-hotel.html

edit on 17-5-2011 by Uncertain1 because: (no reason given)

join