It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A dream about the Greys

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 03:38 AM
link   
I don't know if alien visitations are real, but this seemed like the sort of dream people who read this forum might find interesting.

I was drifting off when a voice said clearly 'Listen'. I saw an image of a grey alien, and heard a kind of chirping like mice or birds. The voice explained that they got into people's heads because "they don't have the words". I asked what this meant, and it sent a series of images conveying the idea that their species had never developed verbal or written language and found it confounding, impossible to grasp. I was given a strong sense of sympathy, a feeling that they were frustrated at this and limited because of it, and had to use people's own thoughts and feelings, shape them and direct them, in order to communicate.

I don't think that's a new idea or anything, just found it interesting how vivid the dream was, and how insistant the voice (which felt artificial somehow, though it sounded natural) was about getting across the sense of the Greys feeling diminished, somehow disempowered, by their lack of ability with language. So there you go -- I don't believe dreams are meaningful in an objective sense, but for those who do, enjoy.

new topics

join