It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange lights, power lines, missing persons.. lets put this puzzle together.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Here's a collection of videos detailing this strange phenomena. Some of these are detailed as power line explosions, but they are odd at the very least. Is the sun causing power lines to randomly combust? Is this some kind of alien invasion?

www.youtube.com...

portugal

www.youtube.com...

fort worth

www.youtube.com...

japan

www.youtube.com...

china

HEre are some videos that are clearly power lines breaking:

www.youtube.com...

@1:20 up close power lines

www.youtube.com...

normal power line explosion

In China and Japan there where apparently thousands missing after these events. Currently no details in regards to portugal or fort worth, but they lights look nearly identical.

Its also interesting to note that there are very few power lines in the location where the China video was filmed(it was a rural farming town).

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by demonseed

gday demonseed, nice work...

i was transfixed when i saw the Texan explosions last week, they were impressive...

and also been wondering about THAT chinese village...
but there is still nothing...after 6 months.

that was the first time i have seen the portugal footage...that was cool! THANKs...

but it beats me what it was...

excellent work, pulling it together...especially liked the comparison videos...
thanks again...

seeya

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by demonseed

In China and Japan there where apparently thousands missing after these events. Currently no details in regards to portugal or fort worth, but they lights look nearly identical.

Its also interesting to note that there are very few power lines in the location where the China video was filmed(it was a rural farming town).

I havent heard about missing persons in relation to these events.
Do you have a source for that?
One of the comments said they went missing around october 15

They look like transformers blowing.

Good thread

edit on 17-5-2011 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 05:47 AM
link   
I wonder why it took so long for the fault to clear. Most distribution lines feeding your house will trip and close 4 times then stay open until a lineman goes and closes it, or a dispatcher closes it via remote comtrol. And usually they patrol the line first. The high voltage transmission lines usually 2 trip and closes and stays open. What I am seeing appears to be the lines shorting line to line or ground, like a giant arc welder. Then if transformer catches on fire you have basically an oil fire black smoke and flames. My point this seems to last so long, most breaker trips are measured in cycles, or split seconds.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by karega
I wonder why it took so long for the fault to clear. Most distribution lines feeding your house will trip and close 4 times then stay open until a lineman goes and closes it, or a dispatcher closes it via remote comtrol. And usually they patrol the line first. The high voltage transmission lines usually 2 trip and closes and stays open. What I am seeing appears to be the lines shorting line to line or ground, like a giant arc welder. Then if transformer catches on fire you have basically an oil fire black smoke and flames. My point this seems to last so long, most breaker trips are measured in cycles, or split seconds.

Thank you for that technical information. I also felt it was lasting much longer than it normal but i didnt have the technical knowledge to be certain about it.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Very interesting thread, I wonder what it all means? I also wonder whether or not we will see more frequent happenings in the future.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by demonseed

hi there,

the one from here in Portugal was taken at the same location that holds a large rock concert. in May.

maybe ,just maybe it was that ??

snoopyuk

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
You can add Buffalo / Western New York to the list now too. This is getting strange I saw this article when I got home from work today.

BUFFALO, NY - If you saw the power flicker just before noon today you are not alone. It happened at the WGRZ Studio in downtown Buffalo and all afternoon people from across Western New York have been sharing their own observations of the power flicker on our Facebook page. 2 On Your Side contacted National Grid, which says the power flicker may have been caused by a transmission voltage customer working on personal equipment.

www.wgrz.com...

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by jaynkeel
You can add Buffalo / Western New York to the list now too. This is getting strange I saw this article when I got home from work today.

BUFFALO, NY - If you saw the power flicker just before noon today you are not alone. It happened at the WGRZ Studio in downtown Buffalo and all afternoon people from across Western New York have been sharing their own observations of the power flicker on our Facebook page. 2 On Your Side contacted National Grid, which says the power flicker may have been caused by a transmission voltage customer working on personal equipment.

www.wgrz.com...

Interesting. Lets see if we can find a video and compare it to the videos above.

new topics

top topics

join