It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bomb found on bus ahead of Queen's Ireland visit

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 02:57 AM
link   
www.cnn.com...

Bomb was found on bus ahead of the Queens visit to Ireland

Do you guys think this is a False-Flag in the next step to usher in more intermittent terrorist attacks upon the West now that the purported Bogey-man Osama bin Laden is purportedly Dead?

*** UPDATE***

Military purportedly defused bomb on a bus headed to Dublin. Ahead of the Historic visit by Britain's Queen Elizabeth II

Irish military defused a bomb Tuesday on a bus headed to Dublin, ahead of a historic visit by Britain's Queen Elizabeth II to the city.

The military stopped a private bus in Maynooth, evacuated the passengers and found a "viable device" early Tuesday morning, a spokesman for the Irish national police said.

Later Tuesday morning, Irish authorities raced to the scene of a second suspicious device -- but it was later determined to be a hoax.

The British foreign office said the Queen's visit will go ahead as planned.

-------------------------------------------------

I think that they might be staging a huge False-Flag terror attack somewhere in the West its probably in the works. What do you guys think about this?

So was this the plan of the IRA??
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/12546ff83929.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/35e0523867a0.jpg[/atsimg]
Or do you think they'll say it was Al-Qaeda[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bec4e16536b3.jpg[/atsimg]

Also A related Story about Irish Division About the Royal Visit

Also a Video about Prince Philip you might want to take a look at.
Prince Philip Killed Diana also Was a Nazi

edit on 17-5-2011 by TheUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 02:59 AM
link   
never mind then, thank you
edit on 17-5-2011 by Runaway1977 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Thanks for keeping us all informed lets do hope the good people keep eyes open and report any left luggage and abandoned bags. I should also mention large boxes as I see a number of them always discarded outside buildings which are also a perfect hiding place for devices.

According to some members here Her Majesty is a shape shifting lizard, so I doubt that a bomb of Irish decent will have any impact on her at all. However I'd avoid the temptation of spilling blood by the Queen as she may still be hungry and the alluring sight of blood may just send her onto a feeding frenzy.

Lets just hope the visit is a good one for the sake of us lot getting along better in the future I have many good Irish friends and would hate to think of any more escalations of violence or murder for the sake of religion and politics.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 03:16 AM
link   
reply to post by TheUniverse

I don't think there is any "false flag" attack planned, I think there is a real threat against civilians carried out by a few hardline cowards that are happy to leave pipe bombs outside schools in the name of a "cause" that should have long been dead and buried...

The RIRA need to realise that no amount of threats or attempted attacks is ever going to change what has been established since the 1600's

In another thread FreeBorn mentioned the best way to put this to bed would be with a referendum of NI to see where the majorities affiliation lies.. I totally agree with this, however, 1. This will never happen and 2. If it did there would still be these idiots teaching hatred to their children to carry on the feud.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 03:21 AM
link   
reply to post by TheUniverse

As I said in my recent thread it would be a big victory for either terrorist group if they pulled one of there cowardly plans off. I'll give you a flag you got that story up quick.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by BritishBrotherOfBass

Yes perhaps then she will reveal her Reptilian self. A video about Prince Philips Past; He Doesn't want you to know about i found Interesting on Youtube.

Prince Philip Killed Diana also Was a Nazi

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 03:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Truth_Hz

I don't know if they murder their own relatives. I'd be willing to bet they have no problem murdering random strangers in terrorist attacks.

Remember 7/7!!!

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Uncertain1

Yes I agree Terrorists are cowards. Lets hope another False-Flag doesn't happen and/or Actual Terrorist Attack.

They will probably want to start another war!!! Its Insane!

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 04:11 AM
link   
reply to post by XRaDiiX

I remember the 7/7 bombings... I was at Liverpool Street.

Are you claiming that it was a false flag op?

As for Ireland, what would be the point of a false flag? The average englishman has no problem with the Irish and I can safely say that the UK is not planning an invasion of Ireland.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 04:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Truth_Hz

Not sure if its a False Flag I'm just open to the possibility that it was a False-Flag Perhaps
. I Like to Keep an Open Mind.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
I have just seen on the news that the Queen has laid a wreath at a Garden of Remembrance to those who died in pursuit of Irish independence.

I think this is hugely symbolic and I am quite sure the Queen wouldn't have done it unless she personally wanted to do so.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alfie1

I have just seen on the news that the Queen has laid a wreath at a Garden of Remembrance to those who died in pursuit of Irish independence.

I think this is hugely symbolic and I am quite sure the Queen wouldn't have done it unless she personally wanted to do so.

PR is PR, image is image. publicity is publicity.

Later she will be transforming into a reptilian and sacraficing an abudcted child

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by zookey

Originally posted by Alfie1

PR is PR, image is image. publicity is publicity.

Later she will be transforming into a reptilian and sacraficing an abudcted child

With a public figure I suppose you can always claim that whatever they do is just PR but you wont always be right.

In this case I think there are people in the UK who will think she has gone too far and she could have easily avoided the whole thing. I think she considered that but thought this would be a part of laying the past to rest.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
She must feel pretty insecure staying here tonight, people all over Ireland have come to Dublin to protest her presence and even got within earshot at the garden of remembrance. Police also raided several buildings around my area over the weekend but no mention on the news yet.

I live in Dublin myself not too far from Baldonnel where she landed and security is tight, gardai flooded the Naas road this morning in anticipation of her arrival and ive been told by friends in the city center that things are even more secure even actually hearing about british snipers on rooftops which ill let ats make of it what they will.

So I doubt anything will happen to liz during her stay... however much i despise her being here not because of nationalist leanings or secterianism but because her and her like have committed robbery, extortion and genocide for hundreds of years\ and look where its got us!

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by roasted aliv3
She must feel pretty insecure staying here tonight, people all over Ireland have come to Dublin to protest her presence and even got within earshot at the garden of remembrance. Police also raided several buildings around my area over the weekend but no mention on the news yet.

I live in Dublin myself not too far from Baldonnel where she landed and security is tight, gardai flooded the Naas road this morning in anticipation of her arrival and ive been told by friends in the city center that things are even more secure even actually hearing about british snipers on rooftops which ill let ats make of it what they will.

So I doubt anything will happen to liz during her stay... however much i despise her being here not because of nationalist leanings or secterianism but because her and her like have committed robbery, extortion and genocide for hundreds of years\ and look where its got us!
Your enemy is Europe now ,not merry old england.Sold your soul to the devil there.How a nation could give up its own currency,its laws its values,then face bankruptcy and be bailed out from england,my folks are from Cork so i can see both side's of the coin,the UK is full of 2nd generation Irish,who are perfectly happy to work along side the Brits..you mention robbing,extortion, well thats what Brussels and the euro will bring ..

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Ohhh, poor queen. Old harmless woman who most likely owns your behind...you know, along with several countries...Sympathy? Please...

If something went wrong, to me the outsider, it would have looked like terrorist vs. terrorist. Only one of the parties has (way) more experience at systematically wiping out people. Harsh reality huh?

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by sitchin

Oh believe me I agree Europe is definitely the biggest problem and i believe sticking close to Britain is the best move for Ireland and always has been because our cultures and history has been entwined for millennia.

I'm just pointing out that its the British aristocracy who've screwed over the world all this time and people still defend and enable European Royalty who are all the same, and as the main symbol of British Imperialism bringing the Queen here only increased and brought out the resentment that is still present in Irish society today.

new topics

top topics

join