It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Schwarzenegger impregnated member of his staff- cause of divorce.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   
www.latimes.com...

"Former California Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger and his wife, Maria Shriver, separated after she learned he had fathered a child more than a decade ago — before his first run for office — with a longtime member of their household staff.

Shriver moved out of the family's Brentwood mansion earlier this year, after Schwarzenegger acknowledged the paternity. The staff member worked for the family for 20 years, retiring in January."

So this is why they got divorced. It happened years ago. He did not commit a crime, only to his family I suppose but it is not illegal to cheat.
edit on 17-5-2011 by ReadyPower because: Fixed the subject wording

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   
adultry is not a crime?

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Truther9111776

It's not illegal to cheat on your spouse. It certainly doesn't help you in divorce court though

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   
They keep talking about this during commercial breaks on C2C.

My question is why does anyone care? Guy cheats on his wife, big deal. Happens all the time. I don't care about the personal lives of people just because they are famous, to be honest.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 05:59 AM
link   
ten years ago.... hmm what movie was that?

End of Days?

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Lysergic

It's a clone baby.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I am starting to fancy the Saudi laws of lashing, cutting on hands, head and other parts... it's be hilarious to see this happen to Arnold.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by James1982

I hope your woman cheats on you. Big deal. You have a small one anyway... she is justified.

Wait, I mean..I hope your man cheats on you... Big deal, happens all the time.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ReadyPower

What about the vows and promises he made to his FAMILY?!

Cheating is wrong and well yes adultery is illegal. He is a married man and fathered a child with another woman and LIED to his family to protect his own ass..What scum.

I never cared for him before and now I really don't. Maria and his family didn't deserve this and the woman he cheated with is just as much to blame as he is so lets not forget her! She KNEW he was married!

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by EternalThought
reply to post by James1982

I hope your woman cheats on you. Big deal. You have a small one anyway... she is justified.

Wait, I mean..I hope your man cheats on you... Big deal, happens all the time.

Seriously you're going to take that maturity level here?

I'm pretty sure he meant that just because he's a public figure doesn't mean we need to hear about his infidelity. But way to come across like an adult...

top topics

join