It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Bible Is A Forgery

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Hemisphere

The Roman court was far from penniless. It is still quite wealthy.

Hmmmm, I said "NT authors".

So why are you bringing up the deeds of the Roman government in the late 4th century?

Shall I look for info on WWII in the history of the mid-1500s A.D.?

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by novastrike81
reply to post by NOTurTypical

John was the only NT author who wasn't martyred; he was exiled. I'm sure it was just a slip of the finger on your part.

Yeah, and I'm not certain of the fate of John Mark either.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by NorthStargal52

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

Originally posted by autowrench

Originally posted by adjensen

Originally posted by xuenchen
and some more controversies here:

reuchlina.tripod.com...

The "Piso Family" thing is a known hoax by an American Jewish agitator who uses the pseudonym "Abelard Reuchlin". There is absolutely no evidence to support this claim.

And there is absolutely no evidence that Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John every existed either. One thing is very clear, the New Testament was written by men with an agenda, and that agenda was Energy Gathering, Control and Money. There is not a shred of real evidence that Jesus every existed. So where does that energy raised in Church go to, anyway? How can you be certain?

"Control and Money"?

Is that why all the NT authors died as penniless martyrs?

Everything's so clear now. In order to be rich you must be penniless!!!

Amen brother, amen!

I see you only choose to acknowledge your beliefs I havent seen you accept one thing that anyone has said or provided .. kind make me think how biased you really are

That's false, I've accepted plenty of posts in this thread. Adjensen has done a thorough job of shredding the top two posts above and the OP has already been taken to the woodshed ..

Should I re-post their material or just give them stars for their efforts and my "acceptance"?

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 03:07 AM
link   
I dont remember being taken to the woodshed on any issue.

I do though see dsomeone who ignores the points they dont like and then proclaims ' the Bible says so' as the answer to everything.

Spare us debates with the Dogmatic.

They can bark , but they cannot debate.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Yeah this is another area that ticks me off ,, how the Catholic religion and many other Christian religions harp over the fact they need money all the time .. its really pathetic to be judged by your own church .....
as to How good of a Christian you are based upon your contributions .. lol what do they have going on anyways

ok Copper Level .. you donate just pennies
Nickel Level .....you donate just nickels
Quarter Level.... you start giving silver woooo hooo

and then the Dollar bills .. now if your at the premium level you have your name in each an every church bulletin
At the lower levels you still are part of the upper crust ..

Yeah this really does happen .. SNOBS all of them..
Why is the bible a Forgery ???

Because of the money DAH.... they use it as the law ... they use it as a manipulate way for money ..

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by leejohnbarnes

Your remembering it is irrelevant.

I don't remember my birth, doesn't mean it never happened.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hemisphere
Of course the Vatican bankers under Lord Evelyn Rothschild have long ago eclipsed the wealth and usurped the power of the Roman court. The good news is the Vatican while it is still of use to the bankers is in no danger of default. Many people still have an affinity to clergymen over bankers, I however have trouble seeing a difference. They both want the fruits of people's labors for no good reason.

I'm amazed (and a little amused, though not so much, speaks to something lacking,) by the number of posts on ATS that either represent complete ignorance of history, or assume the existence of time machines, in order for the needs of "the Vatican bankers" to have been met by texts written in the First Century.

Have the texts and message of the Bible been distorted and used by some for their own gain? Tough to disagree with that, what with nitwits like Harold Camping running around. But is the text suspect because of that? Was it written with the foreknowledge that people would use it to take advantage of others? That's pretty hard to speak to, barring the "time machine" defense.

At the time that Paul wrote his letters, Christianity was a minor, persecuted Judaic sect, whose prospects likely looked a little dim. For him to foresee that the little church he was helping to form would eventually become the world's largest faith would require either unmitigated arrogance, real prophecy, or a time machine.

Of the three options, the only one with any evidence at all is Paul being a prophet.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by leejohnbarnes

Your claim that the New Testament was written by the Roman Government is laughable, and has been debunked throughout this thread.

Your personal view of Gnosticism has been shown to be incongruent with the actual teachings of the Gnostics, and you have demonstrated ignorance in the areas of Gnosticism, Christianity and Judaism, along with the fields of history, philosophy and theology.

You have undertaken the creation of a new religion, which meets the needs and expectations of yourself, and there's nothing wrong with that. But your efforts to misrepresent Christ, the Gnostics and history in order to claim some sort of credibility for your invention have been refuted with facts and evidence, so your personal credibility has been called into question, and none of your responses would indicate your understanding that.

Personally, I'd question the sanity and intelligence of anyone who followed a teacher who started out with so many errors in thought and research, and who indicates that anyone who disagrees with him is wrong, regardless of their reasons for doing so.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by adjensen

I'm amazed (and a little amused, though not so much, speaks to something lacking,) by the number of posts on ATS that either represent complete ignorance of history,

That's what happens when people get their church history from Dan Brown or evilbible.org instead of a 101-level course in New Testament Survey.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Yeah this is another area that ticks me off ,, how the Catholic religion and many other Christian religions harp over the fact they need money all the time .. its really pathetic to be judged by your own church .....
as to How good of a Christian you are based upon your contributions .. lol what do they have going on anyways

and then the Dollar bills .. now if your at the premium level you have your name in each an every church bulletin

Because of the money DAH.... they use it as the law ... they use it as a manipulate way for money ..

The Roman Empire taxed. The Roman Empire eventually fell but only externally, it took refuge within the state religion. By doing so it went on to conquer far more than Europe. The Empire/Vatican has branches everywhere. It still collects taxes/contributions and is largely tax-exempt in most countries. I belong to a gym and thus pay a monthly fee to maintain the gym. Any organization, church or gym has material needs and thus needs contributions to exist. There are acceptions, Churches that gather in homes and such and there it is likely closer to the early Christian cults and the expenditures and needs are far less. "Whenever two or more of you are gathered in His name" this can equate to a "Church".

Back to the finances. Some financing is necessary as I mentioned but every parish is beholding to a diocese and the diocese is beholding to the Vatican. It's in essence a huge flattened pyramid with the individual parishes on the bottom a far smaller number of diocese and the Vatican at the top. This is the general picture. Enough money of what is given remains at the local level to keep the bills paid and all the extra flows upwards. This makes for a successful business but is the Vatican a business? At every level some amount flows to charity to keep up the good impression. What is not understood is the amount of money that is flowing up and has been for centuries. Much like the US government, there is an impressive looking exterior and most are satisfied with that impression. "Baffled by the BS." Once you start to crunch the numbers and look at the books you wonder where has the money gone? This is front and center right now for both institutions. The US debt crisis as well as how the Vatican is coming up with all of that money to pay restitution. Yes, the Vatican is selling off some holdings but it is still a drop in the bucket for this non-taxed corporation. And so pay them off, shut them up, we'll buy back our real estate later at bargain basement prices once the US economy finally tanks and get the money of the remaining faithful flowing once more. Thus the huge, fast payoffs. Minimize the damage, get things quieted. There's too much money at stake.

In the RC Church there are those that put a dollar or two in the collection and there are still those that drop a lot of cheddar, pull their weight. Those are the minority not the person that drops a buck but it only takes a few to make this work. Consider in the USA there are those that pay very little or no taxes and they are actually the majority. Then there are those that pay the bulk. Very similar situations. The RC Church and the USA, very impressive exteriors, just imagine if everything was on the level. I've given to both organizations in my life. I'm still paying my taxes and giving to select charities within the RC Church. Other Christian Churches and various organizations adopt the same type of corrupted structures. How many threads on ATS are regarding these institutions? Not every Church or institution, obviously but where there are people involved the opportunity for corruption exists. Where "free rides" or "eternal salvation" are promised, the odds for corruption increase. Just my opinion.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

The Roman court was far from penniless. It is still quite wealthy.

Hmmmm, I said "NT authors".

No need to repeat yourself. Understood and commented.
I take it by your puzzlement that you were there for the book signing.
Was it at the local "Barbarians and Nobles"?
edit on 23-5-2011 by Hemisphere because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Most all the gospels and epistles of Paul and Peter are claimed to be written by the authors in the text of the books. No, I wasn't there when they were penned, but likewise, neither were you. We can only go by what the text says.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
My question to you all is what is the Bible to you? What I mean is, just because you so happened to stumble upon it, who on earth gave you permission to read it?

My theory is, just because you know 'of' the bible and that you know 'of' God, it doesn't mean God invited you into his world.

It wouldn't matter, even if you did try to read it, or try and make sense of God because, if you truly did know God and his bible, the first thing he says is to throw that old peice of *hit away as he explains why you dont need it if you are doing business with him directly anyhow. Makes sense huh?

I would like to close with the fact that "shall no man, interfere with the next mans plan with God." That means, if you came here to argue the truth, forget it, God decides not you, and it is his world, and not how you interpret it, God has a red pen and eraser to go along with it too. heheh...

amen.

Sincerely,

God ordained
King of Heaven and Earth,
Imperial and Royal House of Hohenzollern
Imperial and Royal Majesty
Fernidad Frederick, King of Prussia
Emperor of Germany
Head of State
SCAG - Southern California Association of Governments
Owner
Ken Pochinko 'Spyder' Moonlight Helicopter Squadron - U.S. Militia
www.scag.ca.gov...
Diplomatic and Sovereign Immunity
President Gerald Ford and the Foriegn Sovereign Immunities Act 1976

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hemisphere

The Roman Empire taxed. The Roman Empire eventually fell but only externally, it took refuge within the state religion. By doing so it went on to conquer far more than Europe. The Empire/Vatican has branches everywhere. It still collects taxes/contributions and is largely tax-exempt in most countries. I belong to a gym and thus pay a monthly fee to maintain the gym. Any organization, church or gym has material needs and thus needs contributions to exist. There are acceptions, Churches that gather in homes and such and there it is likely closer to the early Christian cults and the expenditures and needs are far less. "Whenever two or more of you are gathered in His name" this can equate to a "Church".

Back to the finances. Some financing is necessary as I mentioned but every parish is beholding to a diocese and the diocese is beholding to the Vatican. It's in essence a huge flattened pyramid with the individual parishes on the bottom a far smaller number of diocese and the Vatican at the top. This is the general picture. Enough money of what is given remains at the local level to keep the bills paid and all the extra flows upwards. This makes for a successful business but is the Vatican a business? At every level some amount flows to charity to keep up the good impression. What is not understood is the amount of money that is flowing up and has been for centuries. Much like the US government, there is an impressive looking exterior and most are satisfied with that impression. "Baffled by the BS." Once you start to crunch the numbers and look at the books you wonder where has the money gone? This is front and center right now for both institutions. The US debt crisis as well as how the Vatican is coming up with all of that money to pay restitution. Yes, the Vatican is selling off some holdings but it is still a drop in the bucket for this non-taxed corporation. And so pay them off, shut them up, we'll buy back our real estate later at bargain basement prices once the US economy finally tanks and get the money of the remaining faithful flowing once more. Thus the huge, fast payoffs. Minimize the damage, get things quieted. There's too much money at stake.

In the RC Church there are those that put a dollar or two in the collection and there are still those that drop a lot of cheddar, pull their weight. Those are the minority not the person that drops a buck but it only takes a few to make this work. Consider in the USA there are those that pay very little or no taxes and they are actually the majority. Then there are those that pay the bulk. Very similar situations. The RC Church and the USA, very impressive exteriors, just imagine if everything was on the level. I've given to both organizations in my life. I'm still paying my taxes and giving to select charities within the RC Church. Other Christian Churches and various organizations adopt the same type of corrupted structures. How many threads on ATS are regarding these institutions? Not every Church or institution, obviously but where there are people involved the opportunity for corruption exists. Where "free rides" or "eternal salvation" are promised, the odds for corruption increase. Just my opinion.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
How sweet you make it sound... Just candy coated IMO No I'm just being sarcastic ..its true church’s need to pay their bills just like I do. And they also have a newer Car than I do .. and are able to have wine cellars like I don’t have .. nor am I able to buy the kind of groceries these priests do .. I'm not here to pick a fight nor to argue your rebuttal there is much truth in your words ..

However there is a very dark side and maybe some people should take the blinders off and realize how corrupt the churches have really been ..it may not have been your church but this alone should be another whole thread addressing the corrupt church that has had its arms wrapped around certain countries governments .. hand an hand they walk the same path you support me I will support you .. and the poor folk get tossed the scraps..

Is it right to tell your members that you have to contribute ex amount before becoming a true member ??
if that is so then id be asking for a stock share ,,
It's well known that Christians make large contributions in Elections and some have been considered illegal are you aware of this???

Its also known as a fact that the church’s have made personal loans to church members.. and they do many various generous things for certain select people and they do have select groups with in ..while they can remain Tax free many of church’s are no different than a mob gang .. usually they pop up and disappear and usually its through emails or propaganda sent in the mail .. scamming tons of people ..

I’m just saying the local churches have been really corrupt in the past .. and the Bible was the false ticket

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   

How sweet you make it sound... Just candy coated IMO No I'm just being sarcastic ..its true church’s need to pay their bills just like I do. And they also have a newer Car than I do .. and are able to have wine cellars like I don’t have .. nor am I able to buy the kind of groceries these priests do .. I'm not here to pick a fight nor to argue your rebuttal there is much truth in your words ..

Auctually, I tried getting a job with the church, and found out it is strickly volunteer run. The donations go to pay the utility bills. There went that idea for myself. lol

- F.F. Prussia

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by firstonterror
My question to you all is what is the Bible to you? What I mean is, just because you so happened to stumble upon it, who on earth gave you permission to read it?

My theory is, just because you know 'of' the bible and that you know 'of' God, it doesn't mean God invited you into his world.

It wouldn't matter, even if you did try to read it, or try and make sense of God because, if you truly did know God and his bible, the first thing he says is to throw that old peice of *hit away as he explains why you dont need it if you are doing business with him directly anyhow. Makes sense huh?

I would like to close with the fact that "shall no man, interfere with the next mans plan with God." That means, if you came here to argue the truth, forget it, God decides not you, and it is his world, and not how you interpret it, God has a red pen and eraser to go along with it too. heheh...

amen.

Sincerely,

God ordained
King of Heaven and Earth,
Imperial and Royal House of Hohenzollern
Imperial and Royal Majesty
Fernidad Frederick, King of Prussia
Emperor of Germany
Head of State
SCAG - Southern California Association of Governments
Owner
Ken Pochinko 'Spyder' Moonlight Helicopter Squadron - U.S. Militia
www.scag.ca.gov...
Diplomatic and Sovereign Immunity
President Gerald Ford and the Foriegn Sovereign Immunities Act 1976

ehhum ?? I don't know where your coming from bro.. but yeah I know Of the Bible just as anyone else does I guess and your theory about this GOD inviting me into his world ..

first off my faith is not dependant on a GOD from a false Book .. I have a spiritual connection with the whole picture from the very beginning before Earth was born. .. And I love the way you put words into your Beloved Gods mouth in that way lol

by firstonterror......"if you truly did know God and his bible, the first thing he says is to throw that old peice of *hit away as he explains why you dont need it"

Oh yeah its a Gods world alright .. and the fact is there is truth but the fact is... its .. not in the Bible
And that means if you came here to argue forget it cause the theory you mention is not the same for all others here on earth ..

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
by firstonterror......"if you truly did know God and his bible, the first thing he says is to throw that old peice of *hit away as he explains why you dont need it"

Oh yeah its a Gods world alright .. and the fact is there is truth but the fact is... its .. not in the Bible
And that means if you came here to argue forget it cause the theory you mention is not the same for all others here on earth ..

yeah girl, the problem is getting gods permission at all times to record and write his truth. But, auctually do you want to know funny? As we, myself and god know each other that well, I have played with the idea with god about writing the Holy Bible Vol. 2, and the funny part is, god asked me what I wanted to put in it, and all he requested from me is to allow him to proof read it, and to not record it unless he gave his strict permission. So, what I wrote under Prussians was this, "Jehovah became ourselves, and God became me." That was auctually the only thing written or will ever be written in the Holy Bible Vol. 2, except for just a picture above it. cool huh?
yes, indeed.

- F.F. Prussia

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I seriously think they could come out with a Bible lll and in it ...it would tell of how & all that existed before man Were these spiritual entities they called ET's who played a big part in the future construction of the universes.

How they were taught how to build space ships ,, and of the grand plan to start place called earth .. that it would be meant for all to share in love peace an harmony with no wars and no worries about greed it would be a diverse place with plenty of bounty to share ..

Everything went well as planed but then there was a need for control by a chosen few and no matter what it would take to gain control that didn’t matter even if ya had to lie .. so they conjured up all the lies and mixed in some truth so that it would be easier to follow and easier to deceive the people

Then one day the people stood up and saw how they were lied to and that they weren’t going to be forced to one controlling religion by anyone so they set off to a new land and called it America

So here is why they should point it out to all ... that there is no one religion of the world ..the world is ours to enjoy and each an every one of us can have our own faith in our own very special way

:
edit on 23-5-2011 by NorthStargal52 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   

I seriously think they could come out with a Bible lll and in it ...it would tell of how & all that existed before man Were these spiritual entities they called ET's who played a big part in the future construction of the universes.

And we will call it archive.org!

lol

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by firstonterror

And we will call it archive.org!

lol

No Nothing like that ... I just told you its a book called the Bible lll and you wont be able to call it anything cuase its not your book .. besides this time no one will be able to add things like in the past .. LOL nice try .. tho

Yep This will be the Modern day Bible lll and this time no heresay ...

And it will contain amazing pictures like the UFO .. spotted over Jerusalem.

It will contain the Pope his own words regarding Aliens.

The real time-line from the big bang to present

This should be great .. it will have archeology information .. and so much more

edit on 23-5-2011 by NorthStargal52 because: edit spacing of sentance

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join