It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Bible Is A Forgery

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
so many people
so many views
so whats the answer
so whats to lose
now feel Truth within
now know what to choose
[font=impact]LOVE[/SIZE][/font]
[op..what of posture breath meditation]
∞♡∞

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
and some more controversies here:

reuchlina.tripod.com...

HELLO! WELCOME TO THE "TRUE AUTHORSHIP OF THE NEW TESTAMENT
HOMEPAGE!!! We have lots of great info here for you and much to check out for yourself. Be
sure to send an email message if you have any questions or comments. Thank you! AR

ROMAN PISO FAMILY WROTE THE NEW TESTAMENT, INVENTED "JESUS"

"We Jews and Church Leaders have known since the beginning of Christianity that it was
synthesized by the Roman Piso family for the purpose of maintaining control over the masses and to
placate slaves. And, this is why we Jews are the "Chosen People" and why we have endured so
much for so many years; we are witnesses to the lie. Our ancestors wrote what they could about
this in our texts." ................

"The New Testament, the Church, and Christianity, were all the creation of the Calpurnius Piso
(pronounced Peso w/ long "E") family (a), who were Roman aristocrats. The New Testament and
all the characters in it--Jesus, all the Josephs, all the Marys, all the disciples, apostles, Paul, and
John the Baptist--are all fictional."

"The Pisos created the story and the characters; they tied the story into a specific time and place in
history; and they connected it with some peripheral actual people, such as the Herods, Gamaliel, the
Roman procurators, etc. But Jesus and everyone involved with him were created (that is, fictional!)
characters."

"In the middle of the first century of our present era, Rome's aristocracy felt itself confronted with a
growing problem. The Jewish religion was continuing to grow in numbers, adding ever more
proselytes. Jews numbered more than 8,000,000, and were 10% of the population of the empire
and 20% of that portion living east of Rome. (b) Approximately half or more of the Jews lived
outside Palestine, of which many were descended from proselytes, male and female." .............

was it all "Roman" politics ?

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen

reuchlina.tripod.com...

The "Piso Family" thing is a known hoax by an American Jewish agitator who uses the pseudonym "Abelard Reuchlin". There is absolutely no evidence to support this claim.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by adjensen

reuchlina.tripod.com...

The "Piso Family" thing is a known hoax by an American Jewish agitator who uses the pseudonym "Abelard Reuchlin". There is absolutely no evidence to support this claim.

LOL!!!!! People are still falling for that???

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   
This stand point is definitely not good

First of all, the Roman empire wouldnt wirte about themselves killing the messiah, that wouldn't be wise.
Everything else is a deduction and reason from that- so yea Jesus came to give love, all we must do is ask him and we can have it

much love

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   

reuchlina.tripod.com...

And there is absolutely no evidence that Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John every existed either. One thing is very clear, the New Testament was written by men with an agenda, and that agenda was Energy Gathering, Control and Money. There is not a shred of real evidence that Jesus every existed. So where does that energy raised in Church go to, anyway? How can you be certain?

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThatGuy121
This stand point is definitely not good

First of all, the Roman empire wouldnt wirte about themselves killing the messiah, that wouldn't be wise.
Everything else is a deduction and reason from that- so yea Jesus came to give love, all we must do is ask him and we can have it

much love

Except that Pilate washed his hands of it. "I am innocent of this man's blood. Attend to that yourselves."
Pilate represents Rome here.

And some other nasty passages such as: "But the chief priests and the elders persuaded the crowds to ask for Barabbas and to put Jesus to death."

Anybody got an eraser?

The Roman Empire would write about how the Jews destroyed their own Messiah. Devious. This was a well written plot. "The greatest story ever told."

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

reuchlina.tripod.com...

That's what many say about the Bible.

That which is hateful to you, do not do to your fellow. That is the whole Torah; the rest is the explanation; go and learn. - Hillel the Elder

Oh and then there's that nasty plagiarism thing.

This is good fun!

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench

reuchlina.tripod.com...

And there is absolutely no evidence that Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John every existed either.

Actually, there is evidence that the four of them existed, but no clear evidence that they wrote the books which tradition attributes to them. There are reasonable theories that postulate how the Gospels came into being that resulted in that traditional attribution, but they are simply theories, because the authors of the texts do not identify themselves.

But there is significant historic and documentary evidence that all books in the New Testament were written by Jewish Christians in the First Century, while the only "evidence" for the Piso family invariably points back to the unfounded claims of Reuchlin.

So where does that energy raised in Church go to, anyway? How can you be certain?

What energy? What are you talking about?
edit on 22-5-2011 by adjensen because: oopsies

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Wow, what a fantastic thread, many learned people out there.....I gave up at page 5, sorry..

Just a query tho....Someone said the Jesus's Uncle took him to Britain to see the Roman tin mines when he was 12yo.

That is all very fine....But Rome, under the Emperor Claudius, didnt invade Britain until AD 43.

Was'nt Jesus well and truly "Ascended" by then?.

But....What do I know?...I still think Easter is about chocolate rabbits.....

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gibborium
reply to post by NorthStargal52

Wonder if that’s due to all the falseness of the Bible ??? just curious .. I mean it is true that the bible contains so many rumors with no logic scriptures .. makes one think this is related to the reason for the apocalypse??

I am curious to know which specific references you are referirng to. Could you give the references and an idea of what you mean by your statement?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What I said :
Speaking of the revelations in the Bible .. it makes me wonder .. from Noah on to present time, the whole region over there Israel and a lot of those surrounding countries have lots of catastrophe’s ..

Wonder if that’s due to all the falseness of the Bible ??? just curious .. I mean it is true that the bible contains so many rumors with no logic scriptures .. makes one think this is related to the reason for the apocalypse??

I think there are some things in the Bible that has truth like the mention of the Egyptians the Pharaohs all those references seem to be accurate ".. NSG52
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
IMO .. this is my thoughts and questions.. and beliefs..by NSG52

"Wonder if that’s due to all the falseness of the Bible ??? just curious .. I mean it is true that the bible contains so many rumors with no logic scriptures .. makes one think this is "

Revelations is a futuristic view of end of times for Christian folk
There has been ..In the past there have been large Earth Quakes , Floods , Volcano Eruptions and Tsunamis
Surrounding the holy lands and regions around it

I’m referring to all the magical myths the Dreams and the fact that there is not one word in the Bible that is spoken just by Jesus himself directly why is that ? it’s all words of his disciples & one of his favorite disciples was John, Not only that there are tons of discrepancies in the Bible.

I find the Bibles … To be very hypocritical in context .. to other faiths, Muslims, Native Americans, Hindu's and I could go on..and on.

Why then do Christians Belittle the Muslims???
Why have Catholics frowned upon the Lutherans faith regards to their interpretation of the Bible?, and Mormons also?
Why some Christians don’t believe in dancing? Or blood transfusions?
Why do Christians constantly repeat verse after verse from the man made book King James Bible…..the dreams and visions but ….
Completely belittle other folks who’s faith has their own spiritual significance and ways?

Christianity has many divisions many denominations there have always been conflicting arguments between these denominations and the fact that Jesus was a Jew which means it is The Torah which is the true book of word according to the Jews.

The bible is a man made book based on the Torah.

Which means the Bible scriptures have been rewritten so many tames with chapters left out and they were all Copied ..from various references ..

There is no chapter of Revelation in the Torah .. Which means no rapture or Christian doomsday

Christian Occults Exsist … To me Christianity is one religion which has Numerous views All in the Name of Christianity instead of God ???

Torah, Israel, Jesus, Church - Today
www.jcrelations.net...

In Jewish tradition, a man is always identified as the son of his father
(TOH-ruh)
The scripture that non-Jews call the Old Testament.

(TAHL-mud)
The most significant collection of the Jewish oral tradition interpreting the Torah.

MID-rash)

From a root meaning "to study," "to seek out" or "to investigate." Stories elaborating on incidents in the Bible, to derive a principle of Jewish law or provide a moral lesson

Christians also claim:
But ALL TRUE CHRISTIANS believe these things irregardless of denomination:??????

That there is one living and true God, eternally existing in three persons: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit, equal in power and glory, and that this triune God created, upholds, and governs all things.

Christians claim:
That the BIBLE is the only inspired, infallible, and authoritative Word of God.

I found that synoptic gospels identify Mary as the mother of Jesus. Then Mark describes Jesus as the “son of Mary.” Jewish tradition, a man is always identified as the son of his father, even if the father is dead Ya follow me so far???

Don’t you think… it be true that Mark might not have done this if Jesus’ birth wasn’t legitimate and the real truth is that his parents weren’t even married and… his biological father wasn’t his “social” father. This Might be why Matthew and Luke describe Jesus as the “son of Joseph” can you accept that Jesus could have been illegitimate???? And I don’t believe that Mary was a virgin there is a whole religious speculation about this ..

Your Christian scriptures or gospel texts describe Jesus’ family as living in Galilee. Luke, Matthew, and John, though here we go are you ready ??... describe her origins as being in Bethlehem, which is in Judea.

And it is ...Contradictions and conflicts like this help support the conclusion that the gospel texts are not reliable about basic factual information and thus cannot be trusted. Yep there are too many Christians put absolute faith and confidence in the gospel stories, but there is far less there that can be trusted than most realize.

And can you Belive this one??

Joseph was the 11th child of Jacob and the first child of Rachel, Jacob's second wife. Joseph's half-brothers and sister were the children of Leah, Rachel's elder sister. Joseph was the favorite child of Jacob; something Joseph's elder brothers resented. "And when his brethren saw that their father loved him more than all his brethren, they hated him, and could not speak peaceably unto him." (Genesis 37:4 KJV)

I find this verse so insulting .. It makes me Wanna Puke!!!

Jacob the father of Joseph had other wives but Rachel seems to have been his favorite wife cause Jacob favors Joseph over all of his other children ????
Wow .. How Ignorant is that ????? This is something that Josephs elder brothers resented
Well I would of felt the same way .. Condoning favoritism of your own children wtf?
I have a step sister she is my sister there has never ever been favoritism in my family.
Sounds just like Usama his favorite wife and children and screw the rest of the children by other wives right .. isn’t that what it comes down too??

Another interesting fact it seems that Josephs father had more than one wife ..
Yet Christians don’t acknowledge this why is that ?? Again changing the true ways of how it really is??
Yahoo reference link

Does the torah and quran have a book of revelations like the bible does?
answers.yahoo.com...

Please dont answer this with more of your scriptures ..Dont bother .. I have read the Bible and look at it as a good story .. to which I belive has some credible or reliable information in it but not the whole entire book..
edit on 22-5-2011 by NorthStargal52 because: spacing paragrahs and spelling edit

edit on 22-5-2011 by NorthStargal52 because: this is such a long reply paragraph corection and leftout wording Christian Occults

edit on 22-5-2011 by NorthStargal52 because: edit leftout wording the word with please donnt answer this with

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by gort51
Wow, what a fantastic thread, many learned people out there.....I gave up at page 5, sorry..

Just a query tho....Someone said the Jesus's Uncle took him to Britain to see the Roman tin mines when he was 12yo.

That is all very fine....But Rome, under the Emperor Claudius, didnt invade Britain until AD 43.

Was'nt Jesus well and truly "Ascended" by then?.

But....What do I know?...I still think Easter is about chocolate rabbits.....

LOL .. I was thinking the same .. Easter is so much fun and christmas too lovely time of the year .. but watch out for those rabbit holes.. and Santa he is the longsest lived legend that ever was .. or maybe not

It looks like everyone is at church today .. no instant response like usual .hmmm

I dont even celebrate it .. its to expensive ..
I love chocolate rabbits.yum ..
I know thre are many more Christain holidays ..
but I just celebrate the 4th of July Memorial day and Labor day .. but most of all

I love going to POW WOWS .. frybread taco's are the bomb..
edit on 22-5-2011 by NorthStargal52 because: added a closing statement

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Christians never claimed that Jesus wrote the Bible. Christians claim that The Bible is the Word of God - big difference.

However, the group made up of MEN decided which books to include and which ones to ignore, making the Word of God irrelevant. If humans decide that certain Words of God can be ignored while others are included, it negates the whole claim.

Word of God debunked, in one paragraph

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by babybunnies
Christians never claimed that Jesus wrote the Bible. Christians claim that The Bible is the Word of God - big difference.

However, the group made up of MEN decided which books to include and which ones to ignore, making the Word of God irrelevant. If humans decide that certain Words of God can be ignored while others are included, it negates the whole claim.

Word of God debunked, in one paragraph

Please show me where I stated the Jesus wrote the Bible please !!!!!! or that I said Christians claimed this??

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hemisphere

reuchlina.tripod.com...

That's what many say about the Bible.

That which is hateful to you, do not do to your fellow. That is the whole Torah; the rest is the explanation; go and learn. - Hillel the Elder

Oh and then there's that nasty plagiarism thing.

This is good fun!

Red Herring anyone??

I hear it's quite tasty these days.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   

reuchlina.tripod.com...

And there is absolutely no evidence that Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John every existed either. One thing is very clear, the New Testament was written by men with an agenda, and that agenda was Energy Gathering, Control and Money. There is not a shred of real evidence that Jesus every existed. So where does that energy raised in Church go to, anyway? How can you be certain?

"Control and Money"?

Is that why all the NT authors died as penniless martyrs?

Everything's so clear now. In order to be rich you must be penniless!!!

Amen brother, amen!

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   

reuchlina.tripod.com...

"Control and Money"?

Amen brother, amen!

I see you only choose to acknowledge your beliefs I havent seen you accept one thing that anyone has said or provided .. kind make me think how biased you really are

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

John was the only NT author who wasn't martyred; he was exiled. I'm sure it was just a slip of the finger on your part.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
I dunno.... This really seems to inflammatory to be serious.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   

reuchlina.tripod.com...

"Control and Money"?

Amen brother, amen!

The Roman court was far from penniless. It is still quite wealthy.

Of course the Vatican bankers under Lord Evelyn Rothschild have long ago eclipsed the wealth and usurped the power of the Roman court. The good news is the Vatican while it is still of use to the bankers is in no danger of default. Many people still have an affinity to clergymen over bankers, I however have trouble seeing a difference. They both want the fruits of people's labors for no good reason.

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join