It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Read between the lines.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Have a look at this video please I am sure you will enjoy it anyway from Michio Kaku. It may well have been on ATS before as it was uploaded in December 2009. However that is not the point I would like to make here.

www.youtube.com...

Listen closely to around the 11 minuet mark. Michio Kaku is telling a joke, and you know the saying many a true work is spoken in jest.

Well in the joke he states that a Boffin has to know when to keep his mouth shut. My point here is that we can not take for granted when such a Boffin is telling us that there is nothing to worry about that they are telling the truth.

I very much like Michio Kaku because he is easy to understand for the laymen like myself. Listening to a lot of his videos I think he is trying to get something more than he is saying on the face of it across, too all us white mice out here.

Anyway let me know what you think.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 03:09 AM
link   

"When the internet was first created by we physicists, it was male it was hierarchical it was to dominate over the soviet union. Why did the Pentagon give us millions of dollars to create the internet? It wasn't so you could email your friends that's not why we physicists created the internet. It was created to dominate a nuclear war with Russia so we could communicate and rebuild America after New York city is in ruins Los Angeles and Chicago are vaporized. That's how we are going to rebuild America after World War 3."

I have not had time to watch the whole video, just skimmed through it, but this part, starting around the 20 minute mark stuck out. I agree with the OP that his joke at the 11 minute mark holds a lot of truth to it.

He also has some very interesting views and predictions on the future of technology, and some quirky stories on time traveling.

S+F for you for bringing to my attention to read between the lines of renowned theoretical physicists for I'm sure he knows much more than he is (or can) letting on.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 03:17 AM
link   
reply to post by BEAST1E

Dear BEAST1E

In other interviews I have also heard Dr, Kaku state that if SETI where to come across a message from ET it would be immediately labeled Top Secret.

A while ago I made another thread asking what do the Boffins know.

The point being they just ant going to tells us all of what they know.

edit on 17-5-2011 by MAC269 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Pro Michio Kaku is an underrated genius and a good yarn puller, he I believe is very much part of the establishment yet still has a heart. I have enjoyed many of his videos although when watching him I get a very distinct feeling not all has been put on the table.

He is one of the leading lights I hope will continue to shine upon us in our darkest hours as he recently calmed the Japanese. I would like him a lot more if he were to just say sod it life's too short and open that mouth just a bit wider so we can all see the light of truth shine.

As the OP mentions he is in a sense informing us that he is sometimes gagged and unable to communicate the real hard facts of the matter. Having shown some compassion for the world and love of the people I like to think when the time comes and TSHTF Pro Michio Kaku will be on our side.

Just sorry to hear he also believes the fate of the USA is sealed only just now am I warming to my friends from over the pond.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 03:52 AM
link   
reply to post by MAC269

I found the type one civilisation he mentions in this lecture a bit curious.

youtu.be...

Do we have a type one living with us ?

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by lambros56

Dear lambros56

I do not know about a type one among us today. There are a few big names out there who are brilliant but nothing that smacks me in the mouth so to speak.

However from the past one wonders if there have not been several that may have been half-breeds. It certainly would answer a few questions.

The big question that is on the lips of many is will we make it to be a type one, right now it is not looking good.

new topics

top topics

join