It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unconfirmed: Bin Laden Mission Aborted, American Deaths from Helicopter Crash

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by soleprobe

There were plenty of witnesses saying the same thing on the morning of the raid but no one took any notice. Of course there was loss of military, how could anyone survive the helicopter crash?

Perhaps this only infuriates the WH, hence....lets send in NATO to provoke the Pakistanis in to war so we can tie up any loose ends???

I still believe they got the wrong guy (intentionally or otherwise) and Osama was dead before end of December 2001

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Those two photos of the helicopter crash were posted on the Reuters website apparently taken by Pakistani reporters. In addition to those heli photos there were others on the Reuters site, have the gruesome photos of the 3 dead men with head shots (one with a plastic squirt gun beside him) been posted on ATS?

I am not trying to be gruesome here, merely trying to find out if the full photo set was posted before/if it was taken down from Reuters. but in any case and as far as I am aware, the O.S from the US Gov did not report 3 male deaths did it?

PEACE,
RK

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
How about this.......

.......... US forces capture Bin Laden alive and get him into the chopper, then some hostile downs the chopper with an RPG, BOOM! chopper, Bin Laden and US special forces dead. Nothing left of Bin Laden except for many body parts. US gov release a story that he was dumped at sea, refuse to release a picture of his dead body and make up a story that the helicopter was blown up by US special forces to hide the fact US lives were lost.

Just a thought.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by 11I11

How about Osama was well and truely dead by end of 2001 and this was a hollywood production that went horribly wrong!

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

nah...

how about we regret to inform you your son died by a road side bomb in Afghanistan !!!

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by 11I11

I already said what you proposed on page 2

Originally posted by Shadow Herder
Maybe the helicopter crashed leaving rather than coming killing all aboard including Osama this is why we have a fake story but I agree with most of y'all.

Can you imagine ".... This just in..... Osama was captured but the chopper crashed leaving killing all aboard. Mission complete.".....

edit on 18-5-2011 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
pardon my ignorance & apologies if my asking leads the thread ever so slightly off course BUT.........Can someone confirm how the house(?) managed to catch fire I had quite lazily presumed that the burning chopper was obviously close enough to a building.looking @ the wreckage photo above & it showing the fire out,how exactly did it start?Cheers

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Obama stated as well as the media that "one of the helicopters used in the mission experienced difficulties and was destroyed by the SEAL Team."

The use of the word "difficultiys" can be expressed and used to mean a lot of things, many of which may be classified. Like the damn thing crashed!

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
"No American lives were lost in this mission." - President Obama

Judging by the dispersion of soot along the concrete wall, the chopper blew apart on contact with it. After all, there isn't much to carbon fiber.

There would have had to have been at least one dead body - the pilot. If the chopper was new top secret American tech, who was flying it?

edit on 19-5-2011 by CodeRed3D because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join