It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two Pakistani soldiers wounded by NATO strike... Pakistan mobilizes army

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by mydarkpassenger

Yeah, Pakistan is fractured like you say, but as long as the factions that control the nuclear weapons remain loyal and subservient to NATO, everything is just peachy.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Sounds like the USA covering its butt under the guise of NATO.Idk for sure though..

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
U.S. , NATO, UN ... potato, potato, tomato, tomato ...

Whatever man, it all means the same thing. The same damn thing

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
The US will back off for now. It is not ready yet to go to War with Pakistan which = War with China, Iran, and eventually Russia.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

Well you fire at a man with a guy well what do you know he shoots back.

These people better wake up real quick before they realize that they only cling to power at our discretion and we are losing patients very quickly.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

S & F

I read just yesterday that a delegation was headed to Pakistan for relationship "Reset Negotiations" I guess it either failed or is running behind schedule.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Can the Pakistani army even function without the large funding via the U.S?...

Honest question.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I suppose you guys aren't keeping up with the Pakistani's are allying themselves with much less that because of China and to a lesser extent Russia, the little guys the US normally bullies are getting bigger cajones lately.
edit on 17-5-2011 by Anonymous Avatar because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by anon102
U.S. , NATO, UN ... potato, potato, tomato, tomato ...

Whatever man, it all means the same thing. The same damn thing

same sh*t, different color

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by lestweforget

NATO strike?
Unless engaged in a sanctioned offensive, NATO troops can only fire with approval in self defence situations, unless their rules of engagement have changed.

lol nato is the military arm of the western crime syndicate... you know the same criminals who tried to kill Qaddafi and ended up killing his kid and grand kids...

Really the USA and NATO makes hitlers germany look saintly.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
So... Pakistan is quite literally mobilizing an army in response to this?

Jamie.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Here we go... Expect China to have strong views on this. Just how strong concerns me. Keep an eye on Xinhua for now anyway.

This could potentially, temporarily perhaps, unite forces fighting in Kashmir. India don't want NATO on their doorstep... and if they are China will protect Pakistan and Russia will protect India. This is all escalating pretty quickly now.

SCO/BRICS Vs. EU/NATO. Coming to a Middle East near you.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
With all the sophisticated technology in weaponery today it seems a tad careless to hit people in a neighbouring country to the one you are aiming at. It seems to keep happening which obviously won't improve relationships between the USA and Pakistan.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by CanadianDream420

Probably not and if the US stop that aid.....I think thats when we find out the REAL truth in regards to the raid on some poor b@stard with a little similarity to Osama !!!

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by pandapowerjamie

It says nothing about that in the article. The title is misleading I think. In another article I read it stated that this was a low level complaint and not considered to be a serious issue.

They get 3 billion a year from us which gives us a lot of power. Bribes of that size buy a lot of support. I suspect this is for the consumption of the general population and nothing more.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
I was reading my CNN news app on my Iphone last night and I think it said that a NATO jet flu into Pakistani air space which Pakistan then fired upon it. After this happened a helicopter came to that position and fired upon the Pakistanis injuring them. It was after midnight when I read this so I may have been over tired and not read it correctly, so might not be true as the news feed is no longer on my app.

Edit - Just looked through the CNN site and Im pretty sure THIS is the article I was reading
edit on 17-5-2011 by Boomstix because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by mydarkpassenger

The Mumbai attacks was committed by those in the Blood Diamond trade!!! I did my homework!

Don't underestimate the Pakistani Military because if American soldiers invade on foot, the body bags could number 10 to 1 compared to lives lost of military forces in Afghanistan. Their military is far better trained than most average American soldiers. Believe you me, you don't want a war with the Pakistanis.

It would be in Pakistan's best interests to mobilize their military asap but keep absolute restraint as the Israelis do for the most part re their Lebanese border.
edit on 17-5-2011 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by pandapowerjamie

Thats how wars are started. Keep that in mind.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join