It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Self Shamanic Healing of your true mind

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   
In order to heal my mind first i must see everything that exist within my world as i see myself. Nothing in this world exist outside of my true being.

First i must recognize the aspects of myself i don't wish to repeat. The people that are not right, the feelings, the work. Whatever aspects of myself i see that do not promote harmony within my self i must remove from myself.

My ego plays itself out in many ways. Sometimes my ego expresses itself as a person to distract me from the truth of my being by clouding my mind with new ideas. Sometimes the manifestation of my ego expresses itself through a piece of candy, or a drug, or a bottle of alcohol. Once in a while a pretty girl who wishes to grant me her lovely charms.

These aspects of myself are the self that i wish not to continue to experience. In order to process my mind to the point of being together with the creator i must release these aspects of myself.

Heal the world by healing yourself.

P.S. - This is just some wordplay and food for thought mixed together. Discuss...

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

Have you ever looked into ramana maharshi? He speaks of the Self, also some guru videos might help, look up mooji on youtube, or ramana maharshi, these guys know whats up, and when you listen to them, your ego gets blown away, also listen to a guy named adyashanti, here are some good vids

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

explore from here, namaste, i #ing love saying that! PEACE! LOVE! ETC!!!!

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I'm surprised no one else has replied to this post. I for one appreciate it, it made me realize some things I always seem to forget on my endless quest for knowledge. And it couldn't have lined up any synchronistically better.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by WhiteSpectralMirror

Thank you.

Its not often that someone can take what i have to say for what its worth.

I notice on ATS that people treat posts in a self loathing manner. It can only benefit their views then thats all thats worth discussing.

Ack now ive turned on myself. Haha.

Anyway, thank you!

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   

In order to process my mind to the point of being together with the creator i must release these aspects of myself.
reply to post by onequestion

I think it helpful to discuss the mechanism by which one releases unwanted "aspects" of one's self. I find it to be through forgiveness. In forgiving the world, one forgives one's self as well. I believe it more helpful to focus one's forgiveness upon the world, as it seems like the effort in that direction is rewarded with a peace that leaves little room for unwanted aspects of the self. You have forgiven the world, and it begins to witness to your holiness.

Let's discuss!

top topics

join