It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 Compelling Videos PROOF Obama's BC is a FRAUD.!!!- SCARY

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by TheUniverse

The interests in this subject that I do have, have subsequently been ignored by you.

Good job at failing to display any kind of knowledge and understanding of the subject matter, I mean, you posted a video that has already been debunked numerous times, lest I remind you that a youtube video is akin to a raving idiot standing on the street corner. (That visual sound familiar? It should.)

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Runaway1977

The 1st video is the main reason i made this thread. I FOUND it compelling other than that i'm not going to contrive another huge post.

About my views on the matter i want to discuss the video(s) and the evidence brought forward in the videos. But Clearly you and others have tried to derail and drive this thread off topic i'm actually surprised at the Comments on ATS here its as if no-one can actually provide or even state something about the video they think is wrong.

They just spout nonsense about other threads being on here this is unrelated the first video is very new and brings something to light we didn't know before.

Now that they compared the purported fake and the long Form BC the white house released its actually too much of a coincidence the exact same weird shaped number 2 ends up on the New BC.

Got nothing constructive to post don't bother with your rhetoric.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by TokiTheDestroyer

The Video was posted on may 9th. Link Threads where this exact video was de-bunked.

Otherwise don't post Rhetoric!

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1

I will review your posts regarding this topic, and get back to you.
Thanks for replying

PS- were you referring to me with the 'young turks' comment?
if so- I have no idea what that means

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   

You have a keyboard and a search function, maybe you should use them before creating a thread on a subject that has already been beaten to death.

Oh, and I never stated which video.

edit on 5/17/11 by TokiTheDestroyer because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheUniverse

As again you fail to see the fact that you did not watch the first video you thought it was me comparing the long and short form when actually i was comparing to long forms.

Then you say i am irate when in fact i have done nothing of the like.

I have therefore deemed all further posts from you as ignored. I will gladly discuss this with anyone else.

Because all i have gotten from you is personal attacks. I will have your posts removed.

Threatening again are we? My, my, no real claim, no base in reality. This has been disproven a thousand times :

Obama's NEW Birth Certificate proven to be fake hours after release,
www.abovetopsecret.com...

The Kenya Birth Certificate of Barack Hussien Obama,

Does Birth Certificate now show Obama is not a citizen?

Obama Long form,simple explanation of why it is not legimate.,

natural born Citizen Obama is NOT, Illegal holds office,

Holy Mother!!! I have Proof the Birth Certificate Has Been Edited!!!!!,

Does Birth Certificate now show Obama is not a citizen?,

Released Obama Long Form is a FAKE!

Just a little sampling of debunked and disproven threads.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   

The 1st video is the main reason i made this thread. I FOUND it compelling other than that i'm not going to contrive another huge post.

About my views on the matter i want to discuss the video(s) and the evidence brought forward in the videos. But Clearly you and others have tried to derail and drive this thread off topic i'm actually surprised at the Comments on ATS here its as if no-one can actually provide or even state something about the video they think is wrong.

I am asking you to state what about the video you think is right. This is your thread. If anyone has a duty to demonstrate that they watched and understood the video, it is you. How can you expect myself or anyone else to have a serious conversation with you about a topic you seem to know so little about?

They just spout nonsense about other threads being on here this is unrelated the first video is very new and brings something to light we didn't know before.

You posted the second video and for the better part of 3 pages kept referring to your "videos" with a big plural s on the end. You should not blame people for following the path you lay out in your own thread just because it runs you into a wall. You are still the one in front.

The title of your thread is "2 compelling videos..." and you are going to complain the people noticed the second video and pointed out that failure in posting it, again? That is confounding.

Now that they compared the purported fake and the long Form BC the white house released its actually too much of a coincidence the exact same weird shaped number 2 ends up on the New BC.

Got nothing constructive to post don't bother with your rhetoric.

So it took 9 minutes to say that the number 2 looks the same? That is all you got out of that 9 minutes of video?

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by ltinycdancerg

I will review your posts regarding this topic, and get back to you.
Thanks for replying

PS- were you referring to me with the 'young turks' comment?
if so- I have no idea what that means

The YT are not a reliable source of news and have a heavy bias to TPTB and should be used for entertainment in a similar way msm is seen as more entertainment then news.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Cool so can you de-bunk this video then. Right? No Rhetoric Please.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Right, so you can prove the videos to be, without a doubt, true?

No rhetoric please

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Hawaii to Pass Law To consider passing law to Ignore Birthers.
alohareporter.com...

Link to the Purported Forgery.
theobamafile.com...

Link To The Obama Released Long Form from White House
www.whitehouse.gov...

State your views on the matter of the topics shown in the Video if you have anything to post about what was shown in the video that you think is wrong and wish to talk about. Please do so.

Other than that i'm not going to contrive such posts summarizing the video for you just watch it.

You can see from my thread title that yes Clearly i support what is shown in the videos i think its intriguing and interesting. It compels one to think about the validity of the Released Long form even more so than before.

Other than that. Peace.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Cool so can you de-bunk this video then. Right? No Rhetoric Please.

I've alerted an SuperModerator about your antics. It is now up to the Staff here as to what to do with you. I am done with you because your purpose here is to disrupt this site and to serve as a terrorist.
edit on 17-5-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by TokiTheDestroyer

Right, so you can prove the videos to be, without a doubt, true?

No rhetoric please

No i cannot without a doubt prove the videos to be true but i find them very compelling and the first video sheds new light on a dirty little fact about the relation between the Fake and the Newly Released Long form BC from The White House.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   
As previously mentioned - there are a myriad of threads on the topic. Please add your thoughts to one of the existing topics.

Thank you.

Thread closed.
edit on 17-5-2011 by Gemwolf because: Sp

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   

I do not want your links. I want to know what is in the videos. I thought you posted them to cover this topic all over again because you wanted people to know what was in your videos. Now you refuse to tell us what is in your videos? How can you expect anyone to discuss your videos with you if you cannot say what is in them?

Why are you back to plural? I have watched the first video and it has been debunked in other threads. So for those of us unable to watch your other video for one reason or another, teach us. Maybe you have a very convincing case. Maybe you have no idea what the video is saying.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join