It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 Compelling Videos PROOF Obama's BC is a FRAUD.!!!- SCARY

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Which one was off topic, the one where I pointed out the electoral system is a total sham or the one where I called you a troll?

Because anyone with half a brain can prove the first one.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheUniverse
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1

Post something more constructive countering what you say in the video instead of spouting repetitive and nonsensical rhetoric ! PLEASE

If you have nothing constructive to dismantle the information in the videos don't even bother.

I could care less about the video as I do not need to waste my time watching it. You are not enlightened in the way you think you are as you clearly lack original thought, composition and structure and who has posted vids meant to infuriate a base of idiots.

Compose an original thought on this topic and I'll consider taking you seriously until then no. It's like y'all birthers are a cancer whereas this has been disproven a thousand times on this site alone yet y'all continue bring this up, it's like the entire group suffers from some sort of mental disorder.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   

reply to post by TokiTheDestroyer

This is off-topic do not go off topic. If you have nothing to post countering the evidence brought forward in the Videos

Final Warning to you.

Don't bother posting Otherwise I'll alert a MOD

Typical Birther mantra, if you can't prove your case resort to blind and veiled threats, your intent is now known. Congrats, you just proved and reiterated everything that we, thinking people here have long suspected. Inability to hit back on facts and when challenged threats come to the surface.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Why would Obama whip out a bc that closely resemble the hoax bc?
Because he wants to keep this birther thing going.

Something fishy, like Osama's decomposing body.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro

Yes i think it might be a ploy to confuse people.

I personally think when they released the LONG FORM BC it was to cause confusion and Dis-Array.

Like i quoted if you want to Control the Dissent; You Lead the Dissent

edit on 17-5-2011 by TheUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   

You have presented no counter argument to the Videos. What Facts? If you're going to post make it a constructive one anything you've posted so far is nothing more than nonsensical rhetoric.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   
I come in peace....
Have y'all actually watched the videos posted in the OP?
I'm not a birther, but I do despise Obama (and everything he stands for/represents)
I am also a video editor.
The YT'er definitely knows what he's doing/talking about,
I haven't read every thread on ATS about the BC, but have read most, and I honestly do not agree with what y'all are saying.
I say this from a genuine, objective place- and in no way am trying to demean or belittle anyone.
(just want to reiterate this as it's often difficult to correctly interpret 'tone' through this means of communication)

I am honestly interested in what you are saying- so if you would be so kind as to elaborate and/or link to a specific thread AND page therein said thread as a reference, I'd really appreciate it

Peace and L

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   

You have presented no counter argument to the Videos. What Facts? If you're going to post make it a constructive one anything you've posted so far is nothing more than nonsensical rhetoric.

I have but in your thinking logic, reality and common sense seems to be devoid. I am way smarter and can run circles around a clearcut majority of people here in that regard so makes what I say law because I am speaking from a higher intelligence individual. I am one of the few people in the world whose IQ is about their weight and I weigh about 170 - 175 which makes me a superintelligent something you cannot wrap your head around.

No counterpoint nor argument is needed nor required whereas you are failing to continually see time and time again the error of your argument and as well fail to realize that it is heavily flawed hence why I had said to compose an original thought but since you'd hurl insults and provoke people here using character assassinations means your argument has no merit nor credibility.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   

I'm sorry but i cannot even reply to this. It seems you're too smart for everyone.

Also; You posted again without providing a counter to the videos i have provided.

I think you can take your purported Superior Intelligence Elsewhere. Please.

When you speak in such a way it makes you seem like a bigot(lack of a better word). Just saying.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by ltinycdancerg

Thank you for your post i found both videos extremely compelling; i thought about the number 2's being similar and thought that was an extremely weird Coincidence.

There was also the Lettering being clearly inputed into the document because it was all "Black" And "Bolded" Like so it looks like its been worked on Compared to the other Letters in the Signature.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   

I'm sorry but i cannot even reply to this. It seems you're too smart for everyone.

Also; You posted again without providing a counter to the videos i have provided.

I think you can take your purported Superior Intelligence Elsewhere. Please.

When you speak in such a way it makes you seem like a bigot(lack of a better word). Just saying.

I have and evidently you aren't proficient nor competent enough to understand it so let me break it down into more simpler terms for you :

HE WAS BORN IN HAWAII ON AUG 04 1961 WHICH MAKES HIM A LEGAL AMERICAN CITIZEN!

edit on 17-5-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Why does ATS not apply the same "duplicate thread" standards to the Obama birth certificate topic that are applied to what seems like every other topic I have yet to encounter here?

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   

As again you've seemed to dodge; when i ask you to bring forward counter arguments to what has been presented in the following videos.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Runaway1977
Why does ATS not apply the same "duplicate thread" standards to the Obama birth certificate topic that are applied to what seems like every other topic I have yet to encounter here?

Birthers seem to have some special dispensation here as they are never moderated nor shut down. A few Mods are admitted Birthers and refuse to do a darn thing about it.

Can you say, "double standard"?

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Can you please address my post?
ya know, for us, *AHEM*,
lesser folk?

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   

As again you've seemed to dodge; when i ask you to bring forward counter arguments to what has been presented in the following videos.

I can do this back and forth all day every day but since you evidently want me to fully agree with you for which I will do none of you refuse to even accept the fact that you are wrong.

I DO NOT CARE ABOUT THE VIDS AND WILL NOT WATCH SOME RACIST LED CRUD BY SOME FASCIST!

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Maybe I'm oversimplifying the issue, but even if Obama was born in Kenya, since his mother was a US citizen, doesn't that automatically make him one as well?

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Post something more constructive countering what you say in the video instead of spouting repetitive and nonsensical rhetoric ! PLEASE

There are so many threads on this topic that I stopped turning pages in the search results. This exact topic specifically in this thread has at least 3 threads I have read myself. I just felt like you needed to understand that after reading that above by you. You are posting old stuff as if it were new and starting a new thread where you could have just added to an existing one. Further, you have been asked to explain the videos and refused. It is more than curious that birthers keep posting these videos but it seems like none of them actually understand them themselves. I am just really noticing a huge split with reality in a lot of this.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   

I never said i wanted you to agree with me. Don't put words in my mouth.

First off you've still failed to watch the videos why bother posting here.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Runaway1977

Can you provide me another Thread which has started on the Topic with these exact two videos being shown in the first post. Then I'll Gladly Close have the Thread close.

Other than that; what makes you think i'm not allowed to have a thread about these two videos? Clearly i found them compelling if you don't then just don't reply.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join