It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alcohol kills 75,000, a year, Help me ban it.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Ban my Alcohol and I ban your Big Mac. Watch out what you try to tell others they can't do (leagally anyways). After all, the air you breath is full of toxins. How do I know if they don't make you do something stupid? You might slide into that bus full of nuns next. We should banthe very air, the food, house you live in. They are all full toxins that affect the body and mind. Although I must admit, drinking and driving is very stupid. But then again, so is texting and driving. They have a laws already for these things. Why can't you let us drinkers be? Are you mad because you can't drink or is it you can't handle your alcohol?

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by krakencampbell

Yes, I am the stupid one.

How dare I write a post without knowing all the information.

Four full pages of explanations.

You still let me have it after reading half my first post.

This is frightening...

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
More people die in cars, should they be banned?
Alcohol should not be banned. I would be OK with it being heavily taxed like cigarettes though.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by FEDec

I thought I was doing the same. Satire? Ironic.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by whyamIhere

Why would you want to ban Alcohol I mean it's useful in medicine, getting rid of idiots either through arrest and or possible death, and a great way to find out what somebody thinks minus truth serum. And we wouldn't have The greatest comedy of all time IMO The Hangover without it.
edit on 5/19/1111 by Golithion because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Alcohol may be responsive for 75,000 deaths, but it is also responsible for 50% of births.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by whyamIhere

All for it. You made a compelling case for the foremost thing that ails our society. No, I did not read the entire thread. Didn't need to. S & F.

I will say however, that those of us whom need pain relief.......should have it based on the God given plants. Not synthesized alcohol.

I live in pain daily. Wish I lived in a MJ State.

Thank you.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by hotpinkurinalmint
Alcohol may be responsive for 75,000 deaths, but it is also responsible for 50% of births.

That is funny right there.

I don't care where your from.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join