It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video: Police Brutally Slam 15 Year Old Girl

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
This is just an example of how far the police will go to feel the power that they don't have..

Enjoy,

Ok someone help me out I can't get the video to come up

edit on 16-5-2011 by 1Mind1Soul because: (no reason given)

here is the link anyways www.youtube.com...
edit on 16-5-2011 by 1Mind1Soul because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Can you embed properly. I was really looking forward to seeing a 15 year old get owned by a cop.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by cluckerspud

I was just looking forwards to the 15 year old girl getting owned. But I guess a cop will do too.

Something tells me it will be the vid of the girl that got slammed against the wall after walking away from a fight broken up by cops showin up.

this would be it....

edit on 16-5-2011 by Lighterside because: video added

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   
This has been posted already. But yes the video is appalling, the girl is walking away and he just bulldozes her ass into the wall.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by hazey
This has been posted already. But yes the video is appalling, the girl is walking away and he just bulldozes her ass into the wall.

Dammmmm, someone post it.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
all you have to do is... right above the big white box, on the right side, theres this button "Vid:youtube" click on that...

step 2. read the 1 sentence instructions

back on topic.. Yeah this vid is just terrifying... ughh

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Well he could have shot or tazed her instead he just decided to full body check her into a wall. Pretty nice by comparison I'd say.

Of course this is not really excusable. If she was armed with an ax maybe this would be okay. Or maybe if she was running at full bore and he had to tackle her. She was walking away, not running.

I am a huge fan of making Police work extra hard and take risks. Their job is to serve and protect. Not bully and condescend. Police who take the job for the power need to be rooted out and sent packing. I only want to see people who have a genuine interest in serving their communities and helping people do this job.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by hazey

Yes the video is appalling you think he would use a vocal announcement like

"Hey Stop" *While Shes walking Away*

But instead he just runs her over causing her head to hit the wall and/or ground. So how does this police officer still have a job because Police are like a gang mentality corrupt and protect each other from persecution.

Even when they get sued you can't personally sue them you sue the government for the money instead.

I think we should make cops personally responsible for actions such as this and make them liable for crimes against peoples rights so they can come under the law just like everyone else.

***Maybe then they'll think twice about abusing the power**** *** The Power To Do harm and abuse anyone without repercussions(Becoming more of a reality) Wake UP***

This cop and all the cops who are going to read this comment from me " ARE NOT ABOVE THE LAW" but your buddies in law will protect you from crimes that you could commit, so perhaps you are; but it doesn't make you a better person it makes you a

*BLEEP****

Soon we will have Pigs enforcing the laws protecting TOP HAT Banker Pig FAT cats raping women (Who Work as their Slaves in their factories) (Read 1984) and even today they are looking nothing more like hired criminals protecting the rich and elites.

edit on 16-5-2011 by TheUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by 1Mind1Soul

Dear 1Mind1Soul

If that policeman is not fired by now there is something very seriously wrong with your system.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
He could have grabbed her arm and cuffed her in seconds...

What a loser. This will go viral and he will be called out.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Looked to me like she got what she deserved. Walking away from the scene of a crime is not to be taken lightly.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by cluckerspud
Looked to me like she got what she deserved. Walking away from the scene of a crime is not to be taken lightly.

EXACTLY! Sorry but she committed a crime and then walked away from the scene. She was resisting arrest and the cop took her down. Don't do the crime if you can't serve the time is what is boils down to. Teenagers these days have an attitude that they can not be touched but they can beat the crap out of their parents/guardians/ or any adult they CHOOSE to. One of my teenagers tried that hitting Mom thing at school, she was acting up and I had been called to go get her, she told me where to go and how to get there and started hitting me. I told the school to call the police, she won't be doing that again, it was the wake up call she NEEDED to learn that NO you can NOT hit your parents and NO the police will NOT take your side if you are hitting your parents.
edit on 5/17/2011 by Jubes because: no reson

new topics

top topics

join