It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beijing UFO Event - 3 - May 15-16, 2011 Videos/Photos

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trublbrwing
All I see is a single dot of light here, what makes you think it's a UFO?

Nothing makes me think it's a U.F.O. Not quite sure how you came to the conclusion that I actually thought this was a true out of this world visitor. Perhaps reading my responses again will clarify where I stand on this.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   
I think that this a hoax....the videos are not convincing to me. Really.......the supposed evidence provided just does not ring true.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

In order to officially be classed a "hoax" at least one person has to be fooled, so far i dont think so.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by cluckerspud

Originally posted by Trublbrwing
All I see is a single dot of light here, what makes you think it's a UFO?

Nothing makes me think it's a U.F.O. Not quite sure how you came to the conclusion that I actually thought this was a true out of this world visitor. Perhaps reading my responses again will clarify where I stand on this.

My apologies, this reply was in resonse to the video only as there was no text in that post. I read your reply after I spent the usual five minutes typing with one finger.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by cluckerspud
What a boring set of videos. And the pictures from the blog are complete crap.
I'll have to concur with you on this one. What a let down.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
I have to tell you i was excited when i saw this thread then i watched the videos and read about this so called invasion then i was totally let down im sorry but this is just plain garbage..This is a "Major UFO Event" flop

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Why do I keep opening these threads
Oh well.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   
How many million cameras are in Beijing and that's the best they could come up with ??

What a flop.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

You took the words right out of my mouth Blain!

But at least we have been here long enough to know to read the reviews of the videos before wasting bandwidth opening them! It's getting worse around here with this crap!

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   
I am a long time expat resident in Beijing.

Just to let you know that these ‘sightings’ are not ‘UFOs’. It is just footage of kites with lights attached. This has become an extremely popular past time in Beijing recently.

In fact this particular video was filmed towards where I live (Jimen Bridge area in the north of Beijing) and these ‘UFOs’ were in flying pretty much directly above me at 8pm. I was also taken aback when I first saw them as they were pretty well made, but they were clearly kites.

I have a rather large network of people around Beijing who would report anything truly unexplainable to me within minutes of it occurring. None have reported anything odd recently.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join