It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beijing UFO Event - 3 - May 15-16, 2011 Videos/Photos

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Breaking News: Major UFO Event - Beijing, China

An American was able to forward photos and videos of a UFO event that has been ongoing since May 15th. The witness is a friend of a research associate. This person has been in Beijing for several years and can attest that this is a true event as opposed to those sightings released by the Chinese government.

Last night, May 15, 2011, around 8 PM I witnessed an awesome UFO event over the city of Beijing, China. I am an American living and working here and I live on the 4th floor of an apartment complex, in the old embassy district of town. My location is just southeast of Ritan Park, next door to the Silk Market....

Never during this display did I (or my coworker across town) see any military aircraft. We never heard a siren, nor did we see anyone reacting to this event. There is obviously a media blackout concerning this (it's China, so no big surprise), because there has been nothing on the news, in the papers, or on the net. Nobody I know, other than my two coworkers and their respective girlfriends, saw anything. However, I've only talked to 10 other people about it and there are a few hundred at my workplace, so who knows.

edit on May 16th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: edited title to match the video title

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Medieval1028

Pics? Videos?

2nd

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
It is my belief that this UFO sighting, if it is in fact occurring, is a deceitful trick of the PRC to manipulate the people of the Red Dragon into a fabricated future.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
What a boring set of videos. And the pictures from the blog are complete crap.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
I call BS. The story took me how long to read? 10 minutes after browsing the crappy photos and all there is to show is a few barely 1 minute clips?!

For anyone wondering when the invasion will happen, it just has.

For the record, the sky at the time was mostly clear, the temperature was in the low 60's, and there was only a light occasional breeze.

Great weather for an invasion.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Since when does a few blurry pixels being reported by a handful of people at best become a "Major UFO Event" ??? I think your title is very misleading over the context and content of this post.

Oh, and since this is breaking news.... er wait it's not.

there has been nothing on the news, in the papers, or on the net. Nobody I know, other than my two coworkers and their respective girlfriends, saw anything.

edit on 16-5-2011 by Lighterside because: finished early (thats what she said!)

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Sounds pretty legit with the detailed account and different videos. Thanks for bringing it.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
"Dat dere is a UFO invayshun of Chyna".

LMFAO!

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by cluckerspud
What a boring set of videos. And the pictures from the blog are complete crap.

Yeah, I mean the first one has what, 1 second of a light in the sky followed by an allison kruse disciple telling us exactly what it is, and proceeding to film astounding blackness.

Silly me, I expected more... :/

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
what a waste. Sorry but the video/pictures are anything but impressive. I think someone is just trying to have a laugh or see how gullible people are on ATS and/or the web.

link   
Spectacular stuff alright.

link   
Holy Crap!!!!!! An alien invasion!!!!!!

I have never seen such horror and mutiny. How did China's government handle it.
Are people fighting back. What kind of damage has been done to the city.

This footage and pictures are being suppressed my main stream mania. Not cool.

China is being invaded and all I can do is finish my cheese sandwich and embed videos.

Lordy Lord I am a praying. Did they say which city is being invaded next?

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Mmm, interesting, but not aliens!

That kite video above voids my reply, I was going to say RC plane.
edit on 16-5-2011 by markymint because: new info

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by markymint

I just tried replying to your comment but you edited it lol, glad to see you did.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by larrydavid

"You dun wentun chuckled bout dat dere UFOS invayshun? You ought be fixin tuh be armin yerself friend. Ya see, that dere ball o light is actually dere whole civilization come to bring a reckoning, they just happentabe really small critters is all"

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by cluckerspud

All I see is a single dot of light here, what makes you think it's a UFO?
Would it not make sense that these "visitors" who seem determined to hide from us would refrain from using bright lights on their vehicles?
They can make the jump to light speed but can't turn off the high beams I guess.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
These are simply orbs of light, of the spiritual kind.
Now that they have been identified they cannot be UFOs.
Just like the rest!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join