It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How has John Walsh Not been killed by a criminal or the mob?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Just recently I was looking at the Fox News article on fox canceling Americas Most Wanted. And I got to thinking with his show and how many people he has put behind bars how has he not been killed?
I mean come on now if your a criminal and you are on the run and you know your face is going to be posted up allover the place would you not want to take the man out? I know I would if I were and I am not. I mean the man has done a lot of good I just wonder who is protecting him?

Or what about the mob should they not perceive him a threat?
any thoughts?

Now I just did some cursory searches on google and came up with nothing no names of any privet company that provides his protection or any real personal info out.

AMW Droped from fox.
edit on 16-5-2011 by ashnomadonte because: Spelling in the main title and to add an extra thought.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by ashnomadonte
Just recently I was looking at the Fox News article on fox canceling Americas Most Wanted. And I got to thinking with his show and how many people he has put behind bars how has he not been killed I mean come on now if your a criminal and you are on the run and you know your face is going to be posted up allover the place would you not want to take the man out? I know I would if I were and I am not. I mean the man has done a lot of good I just wonder who is protecting him?

any thoughts?

Now I just did some cursory searches on google and came up with nothing no names of any privet company that provides his protection or any real personal info out.

AMW Droped from fox.

They have such a high success rate of capturing the criminals they show, so I doubt he is in any real danger.

Plus, haven't you seen how many cops are around him in the show?

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by adeclerk

Yes I have seen it but he is not on the show 100% of the time

and has he ever done a piece on the mob? you would think they would perceive him a threat would you not if you were involved in a criminal enterprise?

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ashnomadonte

True, maybe they figure if said person is stupid enough to get caught (so to speak) then why even mess with it and draw more attention. Just trying to look at it from their shoes.
edit on 16-5-2011 by Evil3unnie because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
"Hmmmmmm While I'm on the lam and the cops are after me....Why don't I go kill a TV personality?

Yeah That's it... I'll find out where he lives..stalk him .. wait.. And Bam let him have it!

Boy, won't I be the envy of the prison yard THEN?"

You serious?

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Even if they did get him, they could find another narrator. That is essentially all he is. Plus, I bet the criminal would be more apt to go after who he/she thought turned them in. I'm sure the majority of the time it is someone close to them, or who lives nearby. I don't think he is much of a target, but I could be wrong.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Thyats a good thing to ask for a conspiracy though. It is! I didn;t even think about that. Becaus eI really don;t pay attention to that show.. But I mean ow I know Cheaters is real is becuase joey got stabbed. Thats how I know that show is real. To think that know one has tried to get back at John walsh not family member that he put behind bars or something like that. hmmm?????

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Probably because he mainly goes after people that abduct children. Even the hardest mob boss has a soft spot in his heart for children. The same reason that child molesters usually get killed in prison.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by OptimusSubprime

true that, I for one am all for his show.

However, it is my question as to how no one has made the attempt either publicly or privately.

I for one am sad that the show is no longer going to air new episodes sad.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   

this is it.

Walsh has gone after, mostly, idiots and child criminals. Mob bosses arer not his forte, as they fall mostly under RICO (which is a long, drawn out, confusing investigation).

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Redacted out of respect...thank you caladonea for checking me on this

Thank You John For All You've Done, God Bless

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On a side note, the most beautiful experience of my life was standing in Walsh's yard watching a pod of porpoises/dolphins gracefully swim in the sound while standing next to his eternal fountain. No words to describe that hour of magic.
edit on 5/16/2011 by EyeHeartBigfoot because: off topic comment

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by ashnomadonte

true that, I for one am all for his show.

However, it is my question as to how no one has made the attempt either publicly or privately.

I for one am sad that the show is no longer going to air new episodes sad.

I would bet that his private security is top notch

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Oh no I hope they dont cancel that show, its one of the best out there, I remember as a kid the very first episode, that man is a Hero!!!, they can't cancel it :-(

also your avatar has reminded me of my really twisted sexual attraction to Tim Curry as a cross dresser, please tell me Im not the only one...yikes, it freaks me out

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by EyeHeartBigfoot
I have no sourcing to provide, but I know that Adam Walsh was abducted for the sole reason of getting John to pay his gambling debts. When John decided he was smarter than the bookies and their collectors by going to the authorities, the vig became much more than anticipated.

Otis Toole has NEVER been convicted by any other means than creative circumstantial evidence and his own clueless admissions...ZERO EVIDENCE!!!

Guess in today's lingo Otis was John's OBL.

I will not give the name/s of who told me this, but if you investigate a corrupt Deerfield Beach mayor, Big *** of a Chicago Union and a shady niteclub owner from Pompano/Boca...you wouldn't question.

Ironically, John's Biggest Gamble, that cost his son his life, made him not only rich but very famous.

On a side note, the most beautiful experience of my life was standing in Walsh's yard watching a pod of porpoises/dolphins gracefully swim in the sound while standing next to his eternal fountain. No words to describe that hour of magic.

Thanks for this information....and...you have given a lot of clues for the reader to figure it out...I do know that Mr. Walsh is a good man...who when he was younger made some very big mistakes......every day he lives with this. He has helped a lot of people....I wish him well.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Low end scrub criminals simply do not have the time and or resources to commit said action, and the mob...
They do not break the law, ask anyone.
Just simple businessmen is all, that racketeering suff is in the past.

If you don't believe me, like I said ask anyone.

Plus he has a ccw, and by now i'm sure more training hours than most cops on the street.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Someone will pick it up as it's too intricate in solving crimes.

Mr. Walsh has protection out the wazoo and travels with a permanent security detail.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   

I bet it is too, it is my hope that if they cancel his show that fox still pays for his security. or something

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   

My guess is pedophiles don't have a really big following.
People, even the worst of the worst criminals out there - all hate a pedophile.
Why kill your hero?

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   

The conspiracy is that John Walsh killed his son and got away with it.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   
When he lost his son, it drove him out of his mind. He's a true loon. You can't really tell by watching AMW but if you see him on a talk show or in a debate its readily obvious that the man is insane. I think even the crooks feel sorry for him. If AMW is cancelled maybe he can just fade away. He is really sad.

top topics

join